Chapter 8: the past

Infinite lifes

Hey reallly long time since i updated the last one.. yeah.. cuz im so lazyyyyyy. 바야흐로..
Oh but by the way im working on a new fanfic too, but i dont know to put luhan or kris..
===========
[ 9 years ago ]
"Mama~ the cow wants food." A bright girl stomped out of the barn towards a small comfy house.
" Yona chan, the cows are always hungry. Dont keep feeding or they will be not worthy for our customers in seoul. " a moustache man came to yona and hugged her.
"But papa, the cows needs food to be healthy." She showed a confused face.
"You see, the cows dont know they are full, but deeo in their stomachs, the digestion havent yet occurred because theres no spac-"
"Dear, dont speak so in such a way that a 7 yr old wont understand. You see yona chan, the cows have space in their tummy. When the tummy is filled with food, the cows doesn't know it. So they keep filling it up and it will cause the tummy to go kaboom." Yona's okasan ( mom ) explained to her in a soft tone in a way that a little girl would understand.

The small barn which was situated in sendai was raised by the wakabe family and the allowance are just enough for their living. That's when a fire destroyed the family barn and killed all the cows and chickens leaving nothing for the family.

"Okasan, otousan, what should we do now? "

"Dont worry yona chan, we will look for some work in Sendai." Yona's father replied. But he knew its hard to do so since he didnt even graduate from middle school.

"How about i live with aunty in tokyo to make some money, i can sing at the streets. Dont worry, im old enough to do so. Im already14."

"Okay i guess my friend can squeeze some space at her house for you."
=========

"Thanks for taking care of my daughter, yona."
My mom's voice came out from the phone as i listened carefully.
I was in the Nawakiri residence now standing awkwardly in between mr and mrs nawakiri who was talking to mom in the phone.

"Of course we will take really good care of her. "
Mrs Nawakiri smiled brightly at me which made me feel relieved. I smiled back and went to my dream world day dreaming about the wonderful things i could do when im here. I looked around the house wondering where i will sleep tonight.

"Okay bye, i will hang up the phone now." Aunt Nawakiri hung up the phone and turned to me with a glare. I felt like i couldn't breathe for a second when the death glare shot me deep.

"Pack your things and go to the attic." Aunt nawakiri said immediately spoiling the momment of silence.
" Just sleep there and dont even think of using the living room." Mr Nawakiri added making me forget all about the day dream i just did. This is the starting of my new life. I sighed and went upstairs with dissapointment.

=======
Two years passed and i became a full fledged women. As always, my step parents still say the same old thing every single time.
"Yona chan, why dont you just faster and go to do some singing and get us some money for a living."
They have always wanted me to leave their house if i dont make some money for them. To them, im just a housr maid without getting paid and a future ATM.

Today, i finally listened to them and went to Mz entertainment for an audition as the new member of Mizu. Almost fifty of girls of different faces stood there waiting for their turn to show off their talents to the judges.
Finally it was my turn and all i did was sing a Christmas song because i lost hope. Miraculously, i got in immediately and i dont like the fact that i was, accepted. From now on, i have to oay for my fake parent's living. Great.

I slowly strolled back with the good news but to me, bad news in my hands ready to share the fact that im in the group MIZU.

=======
"Im sorry to say this yona chan, but ur parents...." 

Mr and ms Nawakiri stood there silently without saying a word. My mind felt blank. Everything was always againts me, always. The world is so unfair. Why does it have to be me to lose parents, to have bad step-parents, to be treated as a maid and an atm?

Why? 

Answer me, dad? Mom?

Where are you... answer me...

Come back and answer me and i will forgive you from leaving me...

Why..

We rushed to the hospital in sendai and saw the bloody bodies just covered by the white blanket by the nurses and on the bodies were familiar faces i havent seen for two years.

Tears managed to be kept deep under my tears gland and i didnt cry for a year.

On that day, i was accepted by mizu.
On that day, my parents left me....

=======
Hey guys, i manage to finish this on the first day of the year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !!
THANKS FR SUBSCRIBING.