Chapter 10: kidnap I

Infinite lifes

Hey guys new update here. So now we have freakin sports practice for sports day and my whole body hurts like hell. Yeah.
So... enjoy this story. Its getting intense ..? I guess.
===================
[Yona]


I hid in the very corner of my room with the lights off and i didnt know how long i have been there. Its like forever. Kai..... he should at least call me. Since we were such good friends.

As i was pouting with my dark puffy eyes that made me look, basically dead. The thoughts of Kai might avoid me on the future encircled in my mind over and over again causing my depression increase.

===========
[Kai]


The days have past as slow as ever as eveything that was in mind was yona, yona, and that freaky vampire book. Damn, i thought to myself, i should make up with her as soon as possible to that maybe in thw future, vampires can love a human. Then maybe, i could marry her even if she was a 70 yr old human.

To make up with her i thought of somthing. We should go on a date .But i those places where humans go on their dates. For example they go to some place to lock their freaking padlock at a freaking fence which their government will then take the whole fence off because its too heavy.

I called her.


=========
[Yona]

As i was about to finally fetch some food after the whole weekend sitting there looking dead, my phone rang continuously. I acted unusually because i was scared that the screen would show kai’s name. I answered the call without looking at the screen and spoke out. My voice sounded horrible as it was climbing out of an abandon cave with spider webs because it wasn't used in a long time.

“hello”


“hey, yona.”
Badummp.... the sound of my heart beat rang as i heard kai’s manly voice. I tried to acting normal and calm so that i wont mess up.


“ Oh, so now you call huh,and you call yourself a bestfriend.”

“ oh, ahah.. sorry. I was busy thinking about where we should go this Saturday.”

“ What? Where? When? Most importantly, WE?”
I spoke louder as my heart was racing against itself out of excitement.

“lets go to-”
Before he could announce the venue, i interrupted him.


“okay i will go!!”

“woah, thats fast. I will send you the details later. Im so happy yona! I never thought you will accept me after that day.”

“of course, who am i? Im Yona for Pete's sake. Im used to this kind of stuff, kai. You should understand me more, really.” i hung up , squealed , and fangirled over kai eventhough it made me look like a crazy dude.

I rushed to my cabinet full of clothes to lopk for the perfect one but i cant decide deal to the excitement overload. Because of that, i called Minhyuk and N for help and advise on what guys would like me to wear on a date.

Surprisingly they came immediately after the call. I put on a pink lolita dress with a white ribbon at the waist matched with a white purse. But this is what i get:
"Eww too pinkish."
"Definitely a No-no."


And so, i frowned and changed to the second outfit---- a black dress which was above my knees and black heels the white purse from before.
And again...
"Are you going to a funeral or something? Gosh."
Minhyuk is so mean...
"Its too dark." N is just too old.

And finally after hours this and that, they decided on me wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Yeah, i didnt even know the reason for that, but i will wear that anyway.
They went home after that.

======
[Minhyuk]


“ Hey what should we do at yona’s”
N looked at me for orders.
“ we will disagree on everything she wear that will affect our kidnapping. For example dresses and and skirts. We can only agree on jeans and shorts.”


We went to her house and N did as i told. Eventhough everything she wore made me blush, we had to disagree on it so yona wont get hurt when we take her as our bait.

At the end, our plan worked and yona chose a plain t-shirt and a pair of jeans. It will be perfect when we carry her from behind without anyone looking .

Im sorry, yona. But we have to do this.


=====


Today is the day. I went to kai's seat as he was texting the venue of the date to yona using his phone. I tried to distract him by chatting with him about how beatiful yona is and so on.


"Hey kai, i heard that you rejected yona on her confession. I thought you always liked her."


He put down his phone after he finished his text and pierced a death glare at me.
"Its none of your business."

I gave a wink to N which was behind of Kai beside his phone as i continued talking, more like provoking, kai.


"It is my business when i love her and will then confess my feelings to her today."


Kai showed a shocked face and immediately replied with his voice shuttering.
"Well to bad for you,.. shes.. going on a date with me today!"

I showed a sarcastic frown to him and saw N finishing the text and deleted it.


"Well too bad."
And we walked out of the classroom with a evil smirk on my face.
Mission complete.

Kai's message:
Lets meet at mitsu water park at 5:00 pm.

N's message:
Sorry i decided to change the venue so lets meet at the water fountain at the train station near your house.

=======

[Kai]

Minhyuk said he liked yona?! No wonder he talk to her so much. Oh man, im so stupid. How can i let yona get so close with the both of them. I must do somethig fast.

=======
Hey guys short story again. Nevermind. Im so lazyy and everywhere of my body hurts.

 Oh yeah and support my other fanfic of luhan!

Its called: dont love THAT me