Chapter 12: saved

Infinite lifes

Lets continue and see how yona will react.
REMEMBER MY OTHER FANFIC, CHECK IT OUT PLS : dont love THAT me.
Thanks :)
=========
[Yona]
" kai is a vampire "

I sighed. I knew kai wasnt normal, but this is more than not normal. But, i like vampires. They are really unique creatures , with perfect face features and they do exist. I believe in what i saw 10 years ago, when i was just 6 years old.

=======
[ flashback ]
I was playing with the kids at my kindergarten. Theres only five kids there, to be exact. Our area doesnt have many families living here. Me and the other kids were very active, everything we did was all about jumping and climbing.

Suho: Hey, lets make a bwet! Whoever could
climb up this roof will take all my candies home!

Tao: Lets make it mwore intwesting ! But i dwont know how...

Lay : I know! We can 跳下来 !
Suho, tao, yona, xiumin : what?

Chen: He meant jump down!

Suho, tao, yona, xiumin: ohhh.. okay!

Yona: i wanna go first! I wanna prove that a girl can climb too!

I started climbing up the shop lot from the sides. The windows have metal patterns that really helps me with the climbing. The climbing became difficult when the gap between the step i was holding and thw next one was too far for my height. But i overcomed it with a leap.

Soon, the candies were all mine when i reached the top of the roof. The kids groaned with disappointment because they have lost their chances to beat me. I cheered and hopped when suddenly, my slipper ripped and i lost balance.

I closed my eyes, getting ready to fall and die when two long arms grabbed me. The other kids didnt seem to know what happened as they are one floor below where i was standing. They continue talking among themselves to discuss whether whos going to try to steal my candies.

I slightly open my eyes and saw a onii chan, but i cant remember his face. He had a bat necklace that was so attractive. That time i was just a little girl, so i dont know the thing called fear. I wasnt shock about the fact that i was falling.

I stared at the onii chan and smiled.
"Thanks for saving me "

The oniichan smiled back and said:
" Becareful next time u climb roofs, because i wont be able to save you next time. "

"Ok. Onii chan...? Whats that shiny bat hanging at your neck?"

"It resembles my kind." He held on to his necklace and stared at it with multiple feelings."

"Then does it resembles me too? We are the same kind.

"No, you and i are not the same. I am a vampire, and we do exist. Remember that."
He flew off and vanished in mid air after putting me on the roof.

I happily accepted the fact that he is a vampire since im still a kid. I. jumped down from the roof to the ground and landed on the soft pile of leafs.

[End of flashback]

“ Eventhough he’s not human, i still love him the same way.” i whispered, just enough for minhyuk to hear. The expression made on Minhyuk’s face changed 360° showing a monstrous look that was about to kill everything in his sight.

“oh kai i swear i will find and kill you” Minhyuk hissed.

========
[D. o]

I asked kris for help. He must know whats happening more than i do. He arrived at the door right after the call.
I opened the door and let him in.

“Kai is heading to his house now. The slayers are there.” D. O spoke.
Kris sat there listening and answered:
“ Thats their business. My business is with you. Not kai.”

Something is off with him. What do he mean kai is not his business. He had been worrying about kai .
Kris stood up and grabbed a pen. He staggered while walking towards to me with the pen pointing at me.


“woah, Kris Wu Yi Fan. What are you doing.”


The pen was just inches away from my heart when i was stuck in between him and the wall. He pinned me on the wall and was about to stab me with the pen.

But he stopped.

He staggered and walked backwards and started dribbling something on the paper. He stopped again and pounce on me . At the edge of my eye, i saw the words on the paper.

My father brainwashed me, i cant help you, sorry.

I understood him and ran towards my hidden room. Kris followed behind and intend to make me unconscious. I went with the flow and pretend to faint when he missed my head and went fr my stomach. It didnt hurt me, but i need to get to his headquarters.

========
[Kai]

I went to my house at the speed of light. When i slammed the door open, everywhere was dark and messed up. Drippes of blood showed that yona was hurt when they kidnapped her.

I cant resist looking at my love suffer. I cringed my fist and held on to my bat necklace. It calms my heart. I went in and search for those son of b*tches . They want me, not yona. They cant just go and hurt some girl just to get a vampire. Thats just bad! Tears unknowingly flowed out from my eyes as i unconsciously wiped them off.

“well well well, look whose here to save his princess. Hmmm Kai, you wanna look at your girl for one last time?"

"Shut up and let her go. I will surrender myself to you."

"Kai run! You dont need to help me. I will always love you eventhough your a vampire, and even if im dead." She knew....
Yona's smile hurt more than any other wounds on my body.

N threw a knife to Minhyuk and in a split second, he pounced on me and stabbed the knife on my left arm.

"Noooo!"
Yona shouted at the top of her lungs.

It missed my wrist which made me save for awhile before he stabbed the knife on my left leg.

"Stopp.... kai run.. please."

I couldnt move. The only think i know is that i was thinking about how my power bad at this time of time. I mean how my fangs will help when its short as hell and when i was pinned at the wall with a slayer holding a knife. I felt embarrassed knowing yona is looking at me getting stabbed.

Minhyuk aimed at my heart, even if im a vampire, my heart is still the vital organ of our kind.


"DIEE !"

I squeezed my eyes together and waited for the pain to come when the door slammed open.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhh"
Thats the momment when i open my eyes and saw minhyuk laying on the ground and N was pinned down by Kris. D. o untied yona and i sighed in relieve.

"I thought you wouldnt come." I patted d. o's shoulder with my usable hand.

From behind, i felt a warm presence wrapping around my waist.


"Thanks Kai.."


"Sorry yona. And, i love you too."
============
Yayyyy kai confessed tooooo

BUT, HOW ABOUT THE CURSE?????
STAY TUNED!
Remember my fanfic of luhan plss
dont love THAT me.