Chapter 7: the transferees

Infinite lifes

FIRSTLY I WANNA THANKS THESE AWSOME PEOPLE FOR SUBSCRIBING ON MY FIRST ACTUALLY ON GOING FANFIC
- FARAHJONGIN
-IROK2156
-AOIFEEE
-LOVEMUSIC6191
-BELLA_
-BLOMMAN1127

SECONDLY, IM REALLY TRYING MY B3ST TO MAKE THIS STORY INTERESTING, BUT I FAILED . SO SORRY BECAUSE ITS NOT A GOOD STORY .
=================
[Yona's pov]
After a whole tired day, Kai sent me home and made a promise of being my personal driver which made my heart race knowig that we will see each other everyday. I know im not supposed to get close to any Exo member, but love....is unlimited. Nothing can stop me from liking Kai, even if he's a zombie or a vampire, or even if im a countryside-school-hated girl (which is true).

I open up my fb scrolling true the web page when i saw a post which caught my eye.

Country side freak of mizu spending Exo Kai's money.

A photo of me and kai in the classy boutique was posted and an article about my parents not using their brains and not teaching me correct moral values and so on. It led me into remembering my sad past...
It pierced my heart and making me throb, causing my unable to control my feelings and the tears flowing like a river. I offed my ipad and closed my eyes, slowly going into my sweet dreamland, hoping to forget everything.


[Kai's pov]
From yesterday on, i promised yona that i would be her driver to school. I feel really happy when she would blush at everything i did to her. I guess we have mutual feelings. I edges of my lips curled slightly upwards as i sneakily smiled to myself, looking like an old erted dude.

Yona walked out of her house right after i arrived her house. I never realized it before but the school uniform fits her perfectly. She looked different today with really light make up and alittle bumpy eyes. It looks like she cried before and used the make up from yesterday. I decided to keep quiet for the whole ride hoping not to say any taboo words.

As expected, she didnt say a word and the whole ride was silent that the sound of a mosquito buzzing irritates me. She opened the door and slowly walked out with her head facing the floor. Murmurs are heard everywhere around the school when i walked behind her slowly, about half a meter of distance.

I jumped when she turned around facing me suddenly. She looked at me with dead eyes but with a small smile.
" Kai, im going to look for ryu now so you can hang out with exo."
"But e- " i couldnt finish mt sentence when she slowly walked away from me to her classroom.
"But the whole exo will be absent today..." i mumbled looking at her backside moved furthur and furthur from me.

Meh, i turned around with abit of dissapointed feeling but thinking it would be the best for her to calm herself for whatever reason shes upset for.
I turned into the males toilet when i heard a mention of yona's name from the girls toilet.
"Hey ryu good job posting that article of yona. I bet it hurts her 100 times more than being boycott by the whole school."
" haha ikr, im Ryu, a.k.a the best friend of yona the blackmailed girl. " said a familiar voice when i know it for sure ryu. Of coarse, rage filled me and i immediately stomped to the girls toilet not even thinking. I saw ryu and another girl from the popular gang holding her iphone 6s and snatched it. I read the article that was shared to the entire world and the title that was not even true.

A door among the empty stalls open and a girl stepped out. I looked at her and looked back to ryu. The second was really awkward when i know it was yona and all the people related to the article is now gathered. I cant think of anything to say and just gave a warning to ryu : "Dont ever appear in exo and yona's sight again or else you will be dead." , before pulling yona out of the toilet by holding tightly on her wrist.

We were walking very quickly aling the corrider as i dragged her to our classroom which was located at the end. The rage in me decreased and turned into the feeling to protect yona from those evil b*tches. In my mouth, my fangs were showing because of the rage, touching the insides of my lips. I cant say anything as my fangs will revealed to her which is forbidden. Damn those vampire skills that i dont like.

Yona finally spoke " umm, Kai, you can let go of me now."
I wanted to drag her longer but i have to let go or she will hate me....
She turned her head again, and walked away from me again, but this time she wrote thanks on a memo and handed it to me before she did that.

============
[Yona's pov]
I was very thankful of Kai and i really liked him. But to prevent more rumours of Kai spreading around the world, i kept a distance between us. It made me feel super uncomfortable to keep myself from the one i love, but this is reality that is always unfair.

I walked along the corridor alone, trying hard to believe that my best friend ryu just betrayed me and talked bad about Kai and my parents. I was thinking and thinking about how i have to avoid being with kai and so-on when i bumped into someone. I was about to fall when that particular someone caught my wrist. I scanned his face and wow, he had a really great face.

"Ah, sorry are you okay." The stranger said in a soft tone. I looked at him and wondered who actually he is and my conclusion was , i had no idea.
"Arh...yeah. Thanks for preventing me from falling to the ground and attract unwanted attraction." I made it sound as funny and friendly as possible, so that at least i wont be hated by even a stranger.

"Haha, okay, you can ask me to save you from those attractions anytime you want." He had a really beautiful face but its so unfimiliar.

"Umm, can i ask you something?" I wanted to know who he is.

"Sure." He showed an angelic smile.

"Who are you?" I asked straightforwardly.

"Ahh, i havent introduced myself yet, gomen(sorry),gomen(sorry) , My name is Kang minhyuk. I am a transferee here with my friend, N, Cha hakyeon." He tilted his head facing a brown haired guy, also with beautiful features. The guy rolled his eyes when i showed a oh-i-didnt-realize-he-was-there look.

"Welcome to our school then." I smiled and waved goodbye to them.

"See you later at lunch?" He invited me along but N doesnt seem to like what he said.

"Okay!"i answered loudly ignoring how N thinks.
=========
[Kai's pov]
I walked into the classroom when i saw Yona is already there. She didnt turn her head to me all day like how she used to. I felt my heart hurting and i cant concentrate on what Kabuto sensei was lecturing. I felt so irritated of the complete ignore so i decided to write a note to her.

Hey, talk to me.

She wrote back.

Dont talk to me anymore.

Immediately , my heart sank like titanic, to the bottom of the sea. Tears almost left my eyes because the person i like just rejected me without me confessing to her. But i snapped when Kabuto sensei yelled my name to call me to concentrate for it will be important for the exams. But i dont care since i was always top ten ranked because of hundreds of years studying the same ol' things over and over again.

Her harsh words made me sad, but i know the reason behind it: that article. She wanted to prevent more rumours of me, as her best friend. I was happy when i think that way, but the fact that she avoided me for me, myself,made me really upset.

Class was over. Yona immediately stepped out of the classroom leaving me behind eventhough she knows that Exo is absent today. I followed her behind furthur, but kept hwr in my sight. The atmosphere is a bit weird when i realize people doesnt pay their attention on yona like they usually did, but they were talking about some transferees that was hot looking or some sort. I scoffed and continued following Yona as im not interested in hot guys.

As i was doing my following business, two hot transferees the rumours were talking about approched Yona and yona, unbelievably, sat with them to eat lunch. I mean what was that?! I immediately after she ditched me, she sat with two other guys?? Now im really angry. I walked to the table they were seating and sat down, death glaring the two hotties. Yona finally talked to me but in a not-so-good tone.
"Kai, please, stay away from me. I am begging you." The two hotties looked at me, confused but wanted to help her.
"Yes, please stay away from her since she insisted, i dont know what happened between tou guys, but just respect her." The jet black haired guy spoke.
"N, you go with him and make sure he dont follow yona around." He nodded to N which immediately understood what he really meant.
I gave up and let yona calm herself and think carefully on whether avoiding me is the right way. And so N followed me around, everywhere i go until i finally spoke up.
"What do you want." I stare at him waiting for a reply.
Instead, he showed a angelic smile which i really didnt expect and replied that he wants us to know each other. I have nothing to do for the whole day so i sat with him at the other end of the cafeteria , away from yona and we started talking.
I told him where i live and stuff and he told me his apartment and his old school. I told him im from exo and he told me he's a normal citizen.
Everything went fine, at least of what i know...

========
Hey, sorry for a so short chapter but i really wanted to post it as fast as possible.
Next chapter would be about yona's sad past, but i dunno what should i write yet. Im still thinking.