Chapter 4: accident

Infinite lifes

Yeah so i have nothing to say, just read it i guess?

===========

I arrived at the coffee shop addressed by yona one hour earlier thn the time she decided on. I thought to have some time for myself before spending them on the girl. Is it a date or something? I dont know.

The coffe shop is very comfy as i observed along the way. I chose a small spot just for myself as i wait for yona. The wall papers at this spot is different than the others. Its a bit elegant kind and the others are pink and white, the cute kind that i hate. I feel like barfing when i saw them. Yona chose a bad place.

Two hours passed as i spent them on a cup of cappuccino. And thats when i realize i shouldnt have came so earlier. Whats taking that girl so long. I ordered another green tea latte as i sit there staring outside that was seperated by a glass window.

Few minutes later, yona stommped in and said " omg sorry that im late for a while". Did she just said FOR A WHILE?

" 2 hours and 7 minutes to be exact." I looked at my watch and said.

" no, its 1 hour and 6 minutes." Yona disagreed.

"I came one hour earlier"

"Thats not my problem."

The conversation stopped for a few seconds and yona broke the silence.

"Btw, why are you sitting in such a gloomy side of the coffee shop out of all the others bright and happy side."

"Its perfectly fine to me" i raised my eyebrow at her.

The conversation stopped again.

"So... what are we doing here actually."

"Yeah, im telling you something." Yona smiled and its not fake this time.

Oh...is it a confession or something? She finally found my gorgeous face gorgeous? I made a sneaky smile for myself.

"Its not what youre thinking, kai,please." Yona smirked.

"Oh dang." Yona laughed while i blushed looking at her face.

"U seem abit more bright nowadays." I said.
"Yeah thats related to what im gonna tell you."
I was about to say something to her when she held up her hand and continued what she was about to say.

"I met a girl that day after the accident. She appears to be studying at our school and we talked alot. She even encouraged me when i talked about the bullying that occurred to me in school. We then talked more and became good friends in a jiffy! I was so happy back then!" Yona immediately jumped off her chair in excitement.

I was relieved but also a bit sad for some reason. I feel like i just lost my first love for some ty friend of hers. But too bad, shes not my first love, yet, and her having a friend is better than not. But then again, i lost a best friend ..?...of mine.

"Good for you then..."

"You seem so sad...but dont worry kai. I wont forget being your friend." She smirked again. Gosh whats with her and smirking, so frustrating.

"Ringggg..." i heard my phone ringing. But its not vibrating.
"Oh sorry, its my phone, not yours." Seriously? The same ringtone as mine? Dracula(like how humans say God). How many times she wanna humiliate me.

"Its ryuu, by the way. My new friend" yona whispers and picked up the phone.

"Hey, whats up ryuu. ... oh....yeah....okay...see you in a minute."

I kept silent, thinking, her friend is a girl, called ryuu? As in dragon? Wow.

"She says shes outside the caffe , waiting for me, we have a shopping date later."
Yona sped of and met up with her friend, without even saying good bye. Her friend peeked inside and waved to me. Have i ever seen her anywhere before? She looked like shes familiar of me.Well, not my business , and there goes my one and only 'girl' friend.
I walked out of the cafe and took a stroll by myself. I went on window shopping for nike shoes since i cant go for a haul that will get myself attention. Maybe one nike will be enough, so i went in the shop and choose for the best shoe for myself, hopefully it can heal my heart for the pain of losing one friend.

The shopkeeper smiled genuinely, not so, but to attract customers, she did that. I scanned the area around for a perfect shoe for me when my eyes caught a orange pink nike airmax. I thought of how it can perfectly fit on yona's feet as she run around happily after receiving it from me. I kept on thinking how she will shine with those pretty shoes.I dont know what happened next but when i gained conscious, that shoe is already in a bag, held in my hands.

I havent even buy my own one. I dashed back the shop and picked up a blue green flyknit airmax which cost a bunch, but im rich so..
Since i bought that shoe for yona by accident, and since i have soooo much free time, im just gonna make a present out of the shoe.

I walked along the street and saw a goodies shop which helps customers wrap stuff. Im really old fashion as i lived longer than the kids these days. So i do those old stuffs like wraping a freaking present and putting a card in it. I wrote a card about losing a friend and hope that she wont abandon me.

After eveything was settled, i went to the roof and jumped to my house. I know, pretty cool huh.

I sat on my bed after dinner staring at the accidental present. How do i give it to her now with her new best friend? Will it look like i have feelings for her which I DO NOT, when i give tht thing ( which is super expensive ) to her suddenly as a losing a friend give? Its pretty weird and it will attract attention on my wealth.

I stomped to the toilet with the package. I looked into the mirror and started to plot what to say to yona. I started talking looking at my suddenly pathetic face and i made different faces that make me look serious, its harder than i thought.

"Urm..so this is for you yona." No , this cant do.

"So u are going to your friend now and ignore me starting from that day, i was thinking of giving you this accidental gift, not that im rich or anything."

"I found this on the floor." * throws the present to her and run *
I guess this is better...ok i will do this tomorrow since theres a card in there already. I must wait until her friend gets out of her side. I decided to call yona so i uncharged my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello, what you want Kai."

"Hey, can i pick you up to school tmr?"

"Why all of the sudden...but okay. I bet you have a cool car"

"Yeah, a white volkswagen bettle is okay right. I just nid to give you something."

"Ah, okay, see you tomorrow." She hung up.

Phew, i can just give it to her in the car without saying anything. Perfect haha.

===========
Sorry fr it to update so long and still so short hahaaahahahhaha i dont have time T.T