Chapter 1: Denial

Infinite lifes

Heyy...this is the update. So....my grammar still so haha. And its short because im at my limit, but im still updating it since im free .
====================
So...this is the place i will have to spend years in. I walk around the XX high school that looks more like an hotel. According to what i heard from the members of Exo, there are alot of high school celebs here huh. Meh, i dont really care. As long my life goes interesting, i will be happy living as a vampire without problems.

"Wahh! Its the super sugoi (cool) girl band Mizu!"
"Kyaaa they look so kawaii and cool at the same time!"
"Except for yona."

I turned my head facing the so called 'sugoi' girl band..i mean im better right. Three girls wearing the exact same clothing made out of black leather and white skinny jeans. I know them already after all the hours spent on research of Japan's celebs. Lina, Luna and Yona, the names of the girls. So ridiculous.

The exo members are already far ahead with fangirls following behind. I tried to catch up but i was blocked by the girls. Again i heard shouts for Mizu as they made their way to their class.

"Yona looks awful and disgusting."
"Yeah i hate her, who cares about that country side farmgirl."
I wonder why they are so rude to her, but who cares anyway.
"Yah, can u guys move away? I need to get to my group."
"Who are you to order us around " said a fan of Mizu as she purposely stepped infront of my way.
"Im exo's new member, and now please get out of my way."

"Exo? Oh sorry for being so rude to you." Her attitude immediately change 360 degrees . Such fake attitude.

I walked past them and heard " Is he a new member replacing Sehun-nii? He looks handsome! "
"I hate his attitude though"
Oh yeah, my attitude is definitely better, tsk.

"At least he's better than Yona. I hate her the most."

What's with Yona. The one from Mizu? Is there anything wrong with her? Why d...
"Hey kai! Where did you go? Dont go missing on the first hour of school." Interrupted chanyeol.
"Are you stupid or something?" Said Kris.
Ahh as rude as ever.... i guess i should stop thinking about that girl. I dont even know her anyway.

==============

"Class dismissed" said the teacher .
Everyones leaving the classroom. Huh class ended so quickly. I literally slept through the whole lesson. Haha.......good job me.
"Kai! We are leaving for recess! " shouted luhan.
"You guys go without me, i will catch up later."
Actually i just need to drink the blood i brought. Everyone left, except for that Yona everybody was talking about. Where's her band members?

Minutes passed as im waiting for her to leave the room or i will look suspicious drinking secretly in class. I heard footsteps coming in the classroom. I pretended to sleep. I bet it's Mizu meeting up with Yona for recess.

"Yona!" Said Lina if im correct.
"Dont follow us today, im warning you now.
"You, stay out of our way or Mizu is going to be hated by more people because of you." Said Luna and left followed by Lina.

Interesting...
I sat straight and opened my flask eventhough i know Yona's there. I cant resist it anymore. Its not like she hace a mood to care about me drinking red stuff from my flask. I can just tell her its juice.

" hey kai, you're from Exo right?" A very soft but cheerful voice came from behind me. Its yona.
" erm, yeah." Why is she so cheerful after all she went through just now?
"You heard what thay said to me right?" Please act like you didnt. I dont want to give them troubles."
" ah, okay. Its your own business anyway, it doesnt concern me."
"Thanks." She smiled but deep inside her, i can see the blood in her veins feels sad. The end of her eyes sparkled as the sunlight reflects her tears.
"Urm sorry to disturb you." She said and left for recess."

For the first time ever, i felt sorry for a helpless mortal. What had gone wrong with me? Nothing is wrong! I must not get deceived by tears if a mortal. Im a awesome vampire! Not a wimp that feel pity to others.
I finished the sweet type B blood and left the classroom to unite with the boys.

"Hey kai!" Waved exo.
They surrounded a table closest to the food stalls. I bet the fans reserved the tables for them. Its impossible to get this table without the aggressive powers if fangirls. I sat down and realized that the members are staring at me with eyes wide.
"What?" What have gone to their heads?
"Are you a vampire?" Asked D.o.
WHAT THEY FOUND OUT ALREADY? BUT HOW? IS IT YONA? SHE KNEW THAT I WAS DRINKING BLOOD?
I mustnt panic. Dont panic, just deny everything they say. Yes i can change whatecer they are thinking.
"What.....no.. haha, how is that possible..haha.." i said in a nervous tone.
"You have a red stain on your face under your lips." Said baekhun.
"Umm...ah.. that's just juice. You know beetroot? The red vegetable. Its good for your health." Yup, best excuse ever.
"Hahaha dont panic, we're just joking." Said chanyeol.
" I bought your lunch newbie, now eat up." Said kris, still as stern as ever, but i think i know why they say he's kind. I mean he even remembers my lunch .. is it because if my handsome looks that stops him from forgetting me? Of course it is. I thought to myself and smiled.

"Hey guys, dont you think that Yona girl is pityful?" D.o pointed at her sitting alone at the table which was opposite of ours.
"Yeah, everyone in our school are bad mouthing her " i added.
"How about inviting her to eat with us ?" Suggested chanyeol. I personally think thats a great idea. I stood up and walk to her.
"Yo, Yona. Lets eat together over there with the other members."
Yona looked up with a fake smile, but her eyes looked like she hadnt slept for days. How much had she been through?
"Sorry, but please leave alone." She said before putting her head down and slowly chewing her food.
I knew there's no more reasons to persuade her. I told her that she can join us anytime and left her alone at her table. I felt bad leaving her behind but that is what she insist. She have her own reasons right?

But i was curious, is she not seduced by my vampirey looks? Interesting...

============
Why is she always showing up in my sight? And she's always bullied eventhough she's an idol.

"Get out of Kai's way, you countyside b*tch." The leader of an exo fangroup pulled her long hair as her body was stopped from moving forward. My body rages as my blood boiled and rushed to my cheeks. This unpleasant scene made me angry as Yona was bullied because if me.

Its all my fault. Dont hurt her just because she was infront of me.
I will slap the face of the girl if i have too, but i have to protect both the reputation of exo and mizu. I pulled Yona's arm so she that she is behind of me. But just when i was going to speak up, i felt something in my mouth.
! My fangs came out because of my anger.Damn it, out of all times i need them, it appeared now?! I cant talk or my identity will be revealed. With my arms still tightly holding on to Yona's arms, we left the confused group of exo's fans.

"Umm, kai, people are staring at us. Please let me go." Siad the helpless Yona as she struggled her hand of mine.
For some reason, my heart throbbed. I feel like i was rejected by her even before i confess. I dont even have feelings for her, why am i so hurt?

"Hey look, that yona is flirting with exo's Kai."

I can't stand it anymore, why is everyone like that, making her life more miserable when her own bandmates are already hurting her so badly?
"Stop talking about her will'ya." I stared at them. Stared by the eyes that resembles a blood er, the girls immediately ran off with embarassment and fear.

Just as the atmosphere became awkward, Yona strongly escaped my grip on her hand and ran along the corridor. Her running figure became smaller as she went furthur from me. She showed her white pure neck. Does she always have such a long and promising neck a along?

I want to feed on her...