EPILOGUE

MOONLIGHT FLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stars that night didn’t seem to be able to keep Kyungsoo accompanied. He looked to his left and to his right. He was all alone in the big plains with no one in sight. The full moon still hung high in the sky. And the Moonlight Flower in Kyungsoo’s hands bloomed like a sunflower did in the sun.

            With only the silver letter opener by his side, Kyungsoo had no choice but to venture forward, to whatever place he could find. He had no home to go to. He had no one who would miss him. And he had no one to look for. Without a destination in mind, he cupped the Moonlight Flower protectively in his hands and started his journey.

            For the first time in his life, Kyungsoo hoped that morning would never come. He wished that this night could stay on forever. He looked up and faced the full moon with a whole new feeling. It shone brighter than ever that night. There were no clouds in sight that could block it out. The millions of tiny stars surrounded around it.

I love you, Kyungsoo whispered to the moon. And he knew that somewhere somehow, Jongin would hear it. And he would always remember it with his heart.

The Moonlight Flower glowed brighter in his hands. Kyungsoo looked at it and smiled. Somehow, he knew his message had gotten over. In the back of his mind, he could hear Jongin’s voice clearly as he whispered back his answer.

I love you too…

 

 

 

~    ~    ~<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter