CHAPTER 15

MOONLIGHT FLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin’s red eyes bored into Kyungsoo’s. They were unmoving. Then, Kyungsoo watched as they slowly faded and became the dark brown color of Jongin’s eyes. Kyungsoo pulled him close and hugged his head to his chest. He held onto his hand tightly, not wanting to let him go.

            “Jongin…”

He kept on whispering his name as he caressed Jongin’s face. The blood from the wound in his hand dripped onto his face. He touched his hair and kissed his forehead. It felt cold against his lips. Suddenly, Jongin inhaled sharply. He was alive. But not for long.

            “I’m so so sorry…”

            Kyungsoo’s violent sobs had caused him to mumble. The words he wanted to say were all jumbled up. He held onto Jongin’s hand tightly.

            Instead of writhing in pain, Jongin only squeezed Kyungsoo’s hand tighter and cupped his cheek with the other, smearing them with his own blood. His eyes were full with tears as they glinted in the moonlight. Kyungsoo could see the stars reflected in his eyes.

            “Shh…it’s alright,” Jongin said softly as he soothed Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo couldn’t stop his tears from flowing. He could not speak as he choked on his own sobs.

            “I wanted to…thank you,” Jongin gasped for air, “for lifting…this curse.”

            Kyungsoo was rather surprised to hear that. He never thought that he could be doing him a favor. But still, it was a price too high to pay.

            “It had only…brought me…pain,” Jongin continued, his voice had become raspy.

            “I’m so glad I’ve…met you,” he coughed, “You made me feel less like…a beast.”

            “Those were t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter