Two

Speak Without Words

A tall, burly man with tattoo-covered muscled arms raises an eyebrow when Sehun and Jongin approach him. He raises his arm to stop them from entering then studies them from head to toe. 
 

Sehun can understand why, since they seem out of place here. He and Jongin are wearing their school uniforms with their shirts tucked in; they still haven’t even taken off their necktie yet. They look exactly like that they are, well-behaved high school students.
 

“Club doesn’t open for a few hours. If you are interested, come back later.” The burly man says with slightly rude tone in his voice which indicates to them that they do not belonged here. Sehun agrees, but….
 

“We are here…to see Suho. I have something…that I need to pass to him.” Jongin stutters with his head bowed, refusing to meet the man’s gaze. If in another situation, Jongin would usually just listen to the man’s words and leave, but since he was entrusted with an important task by his father, he wasnt’t going to let him down.
 

“I’m sure whatever you have, he can get it anywhere.” The man replies, this time with a slight irritation evident in his tone.
 

Sehun glares at the man as Jongin looks like he is about to have a panic attack. He squeezes Jongin's hand gently, not leaving the man’s gaze.

 

“No…” Jongin said, finally finding his voice again, “Suho-hyung is my cousin and I have important message for him.”
 

The bouncer narrows his eyes at them suspiciously, “Just give it to me and I’ll pass it to him.”
 

Jongin quickly shakes his head, “I can’t….do that. It is very personal.”
 

The bouncer’s eyes narrow further as he studies Sehun before going back to Jongin. A small sigh then escapes from his lips.
 

“Second floor to the right.” He says before he steps aside to allow them entry to the club.
 

Sehun and Jongin exchange a glance before the blonde leads them in with their hand still intertwined together.
 

Contrary to the outside, the interior is empty and beautifully decorated: designer leather sofas on each corner, strobe lights overhead, and a large, polished black square floor located in the middle of the club which is most likely the dance floor. The colour theme is mostly black, blue, and white, which blends quite perfectly. At the end corner is the music system, complete with speakers and DJ’s stand.
 

An opening that leads to the second floor is not far off from them and Sehun goes for it with Jongin trailing behind. The stairs lead them to a hall with only one door on the right. Sehun and Jongin stop at the front, glancing at each other.
 

Jongin’s gaze is full of worry and fear, but there is determination underneath it while Sehun quickly masks his expression and reaches for the handle.

 

However, before he is able to open the door, it is suddenly swung ajar by a petite man with a kittenish smile on his lips. He is wearing a black tank-top that shows his muscled arms with a pair of tight black jeans.
 

“What took you so long? We thought that you were going to stand here forever.” The man says with hand on his hip.
 

The shocked teens cast him a questioning gaze.
 

“How?” Jongin asks, finally gathering his courage.
 

“Hm?” The man raises his eyebrows and points a finger behind them, “Duh, there's a surveillance camera.”
 

Only then did they notice the small, blinking red light positioned high on the ceiling. It is so small that even they did see it, they would not have thought of it as anything special.

 

Sehun instantly feels nervous and worried. What kind of place is this that they would need a hidden camera? What is Jongin’s cousin doing in this kind of place?

Jongin must be having the same thought because his face has turned a bit pale.

 

“Well?” The brunette asks, tapping his feet impatiently, “Are you coming in or not? Come on, don’t waste my precious time.”
 

Sehun tightens his grip as he stepped into the room. His eyes suddenly widen in shock and a small blush slowly rises up onto his cheek.
 

The room, or should he said lounge, is as big as two suites combined. The floor is polished with white marble, black curtains are drawn over all the windows, and brown leather sofas are scattered around. A twenty inch plasma T.V is built into the blue painted wall, complete with a video game system.
 

However, these aren’t the cause of his shock and embarrassment. Sehun comes from a rich family after all and he is already used to this kind of luxury.

 

The reason why he is stunned, eyes wide and blushing as he clutches the hand of his best friend who also has a similar expression, is the people inside.
 

A half- man is grinding vigorously onto his female counterpart, both of whom don't bother to stiffen their moans and groans. On one of the brown couches lays a red-headed woman on top of a man as she s him! And what is worse, neither of them bother to stop or pay the boys any attention.
 

The petite brunette man closes the door behind them before he walks towards another sofa. He then straddles the man who sitting there and he giggles when the man pecks his lips.
 

The teens shift awkwardly in silence. No one seems to bother to pay them any attention. Sehun even doubts that the two lovers even realize their presence. They seem more concern getting each other .
 

“So” The brunette starts, turning the face them, “What brings you two high-schoolers here?” He seemed to direct the question to Sehun, but of course, Jongin answers him. Sehun wonders how old the brunette is; he doesn’t look like he is above twenty.
 

“We…are supposed to give something to my cousin…Suho.”
 

The brunette man raises his eyebrow and his partner just nods in understanding. The red-head raises his head up and slides off from his partner who whines in protest, but the male just ignores him. He then approached them, his wide eyes narrowed in a suspicious glare.
 

Jongin quickly hides behind Sehun when he meets the man’s gaze. There’s something about this man that screams ‘danger’.
 

Oh god!  Just what they had gotten themselves into?
 

The red hair stands in front them, his emotionless eyes scanning from Jongin to the stoic Sehun.
 

“How did you find this club in the first place?” He asks with a cold tone, making Jongin flinch a bit.
 

“My father…gave me the address...where I could find Suho?” Once again, Jongin become a stuttering mess. The man then turns to stare at him and studies him from head to toe, which makes him very nervous. Suddenly, the man winks at him, causing his face to turn three different shade of red.

 

“D.O., leave them alone! The poor guy looks like he is about to faint!”
 

The brunette is right, and Sehun instantly starts to worry about his best friend.
 

“Oh…I don’t mind carrying him into my room if that happens.” The man called D.O replies while his lips. Sehun glares at D.O upon hearing that. He will punch this man if he dares to touch his best friend.
 

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you. He is Suho-Hyung’s cousin after all. Suho-hyung will not appreciate it if you lay your dirty hand on his cousin.”
 

“Mind your own business, Chen!” D.O yells back.
 

Chen huffs as he crosses his arms over his chest, “Xiumin-Hyung, D.O is bullying me again. Are you going to let him get away just like that?”
 

Xiumin chuckles as he wraps his arms around Chen’s waist, his chin laying on top Chen’s shoulder, “Just ignore him, okay? I’ll make it up to you later.”
 

“Fine!” Chen replies before he turning back to face the two teens, “If you are looking for Suho-hyung, he is in there.” He points to the black door, “However, I wouldn’t go in yet if I were you.”
 

Before Sehun can ask what he means, the door suddenly barges open and a man is thrown out from the room. His body then splays out on the floor.
 

The only people who jumped and looked dumbfounded were Sehun and Jongin; the others simply looked down unfazed, yet, there is anticipation in their eyes while the embracing lovers simply glance over before going back to sticking their tongues into each other's throat.
 

“SON OF A !”
 

The roar is followed by several mumbled curses and Sehun’s eyes widen when a feminine man with chestnut hair steps out from the room.
 

Sehun is just unable to take his eyes off him. The man is undeniably beautiful. He doesn’t look a day past twenty although he slightly shorter than him, standing around five feet tall. The tight black jeans hug his muscled thighs and few buttons of his dress shirt are undone, showing a bit of his muscled torso. However, it is the power that oozes out from him that makes him seem a few decades older.
 

The door behind him opens wide enough for Sehun to see the corner of his untidy office, but it was soon blocked when another petite man with brown short hair comes out. He just stands there calmly and does not seem bothered by the sudden change of events.
 

Sehun turns his attention to the other occupants inside the room when the feminine man stomps toward the man on the ground and grabs behind his neck.

Sehun watches in horror and a gasp escapes from Jongin’s lips when the feminine man slams the man’s head to the nearest wall.
 

“How dare you betray me!?” He snarls inside the man’s ear.
 

“Please spare me” The man pleads with blood sliding down onto his chin.
 

The feminine man’s dark laugh sends shiver to everyone inside the room, “Spare you? Why should I?” He abruptly carries the man’s body and throws him across the room, “I never like it when people betray me! Just think of this as a lesson to all of you in case you ever think betraying me!”
 

Sehun’s eyes bulge at the feminine man’s strength.
 

He then looks up, finally realizing Sehun and Jongin’s presence, both of whom are standing pale with their mouths agape.
 

“Who are these high school kids?” He asks while pointing his finger towards the two teens.
 

The petite man peeks out from the feminine man’s shoulder and his eyes widen.
 

“Jongin?”
 

Jongin raises his head; looking like a deer caught in a headlight, “Suho-hyung…”

 

Suho then come to his side. He looks at his cousin with a small frown.
 

“What are you doing at here?” He asks while staring at Sehun suspiciously.
 

Sehun sighs as he is getting tired of all of this.
 

“Father gave me message….for you….” Jongin reaches into his bag and pulls out the parcel before handing to his cousin with shaky hand.
 

Suho’s eyes soften a little, “Thank you, but uncle shouldn’t ask you to give this to me.”
 

“Father left for a business trip last night…he said you wanted it as soon as possible.” Jongin isn’t stuttering that much anymore, maybe due the fact that he is talking with his cousin.
 

“Thank you.” Suho repeats with a smile on his lips. However, it dies down and is replaced with a cautious gaze when he sees Sehun and Jongin’s intertwined hands.
 

“Who is this?” Suho directs the question to Sehun, but as usual, Jongin does the introductions.
 

“This is…my best friend…”
 

“I didn’t ask you, Jongin.” Suho cuts off Jongin’s words, his gaze never leaving Sehun, “I’m asking him. What is his name?”
 

Exactly what Sehun could say anyway? He can’t say anything since no one is going to understand it beside Jongin and that would make him look like a fool.

 

Suho scowls when he gets no reply from Sehun.
 

“Well….you see…the thing is….” Jongin tries to explain to his cousin so that no misunderstandings would occur. However, his explanation is cut off again. This time, by the man who finally pulls away from his girlfriend.
 

“Maybe the pretty boy think he’s too good to talk to the likes of us.”
 

“Baekhyun, honey, just stop.” His girlfriend, who seemed like a nice person, says. However, Sehun changes his mind when the woman smirks at him in a seemingly mocking manner.
 

“Or maybe he is still in shock because we damaged his eyes.” The man called Baekhyun continues his words, not bothering to listen to his girlfriend.
 

The feminine man’s lips twitch as laughter starts booming around the room and Sehun feels his face burn in embarrassment. He quickly bows his head so no one can see him clenching his fists angrily.
 

Jongin glances at his best friend worriedly when the hand clutches his own quite painfully, but Sehun doesnt’t look up at him.
 

This is what he hates the most when people laugh at him. It makes him feel stupid. Anger begins to build in pit of his stomach.
 

“What is the matter?” Baekhyun mocks, “Cat got your tongue?”
 

Before everyone figures out what is happening, Sehun is in front of Baekhyun at lighting speed, raising his fist and hitting Baekhyun square in the cheek.
 

Stunned silence falls over the room, Baekhyun’s girlfriend just sits there with agape while Baekhyun’s eyes widen in surprise. He doesn’t even notice the dark bruise forming on his cheek.
 

A chuckle fills the room and all eyes turn to the feminine man who is leaning against the door frame. Doe eyes study Sehun from head to toe.
 

Smirking, he says, “Interesting kid.”
 

Sehun has had enough. He stomps toward Jongin, grabs his hand, and stomps out of the room. A part of him is afraid, hoping that they wouldn’t come to chase him. Even though he has a black belt, he doesn’t think that he is able to take on the feminine man. He just witnessed him throw a man twice size across the room.
 

Only after they walk a few feet away from that building does Sehun relax. Now, he only has to walk Jongin home before going back to his house and forgetting that this day had ever happened.

 


A/n Hunhan finally met!!!.