Nine

Speak Without Words

This double update chapter. Kindly read the previous chapter first.


 

Kris gripped the steering wheel angrily. He was quiet angry with himself right now. How could he have been so weak? He should have push Suho away before he…

 

Kris raised his hand slowly before touching his lips, flashbacks of the kiss flooded his mind.

 

His lips were very soft, he thought. His cheek started turning slightly pink when he realized he was thinking that way about him. He quickly brushed off those thoughts from his mind. There was no freaking way that he enjoyed that kiss! No Way! That shameless man wasn’t that good of a kisser at all!

 

He gritted his teeth when he recalled the arrogant expression on Suho’s face. Who the hell does Suho think he is? By declaring to him that he always got what he wanted?

 

In his dream! I’m not going to let myself be dominated by that petite man! I’m definitely going to give him a piece of my mind during our next meeting and make him give up on pursuing me, He vowed to himself.

 


 

“Goodbye, Sehunnie! I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

Sehun waved his hand as Jongin’s car pulled away from the school's compound. He leaned against a tree before taking out his mp3 player from his bag so he can listen to some music as a way to kill time while waiting for his car to arrive.

 

*honk*

 

He turned around and he couldn’t stop the smile creeping on to his face when he saw Luhan’s car in the parking lot. It had been two days since hes last seen Luhan, and he had been anticipating Monday to come so he can see Luhan again. However, he couldn’t let Luhan know about this. Surely Luhan would use this to again.

 

He masked his emotions by pulling a stoic expression before heading to Luhan’s car. Luhan was leaning against his car as he waved his hand at Sehun. He almost smiled when he saw that gesture, but he managed to withhold that smile.

 

Suddenly, a silver colored Hyundai stopped right in front of him.

 

Sehun’s heart almost stopped beating. He knew that car too well.

 

Luhan felt curiosity and a bit of anger bubbling inside him when that car suddenly pulled to a stop right in between them. This wasn’t the usual car that came to pick Sehun up, yet, Sehun seemed to know who the driver was judging by his paled face.

 

He raised his eyebrows when a tall, blonde haired man came out from the car.

 

“Get inside the car now, Sehun,” Kris ordered while his eyes fixated on Luhan who was staring at them curiously.

 

Sehun was stunned. His body never unmoving from its position at all.

 

“I said get inside the car. Now, Sehun.” Kris repeated again sternly with a low growl.

 

Automatically, Sehun felt himself respond as his feet carried him over the passenger seat. He focused on the scene that was about to play out in front of him, eyes wide and fearful.

 

After making sure his brother had obeyed his instructions, Kris gave his full attention to Luhan. He had asked Sehun’s driver before coming here, and the driver told him that Sehun had been receiving visits from a petite man since a week ago, and had been leaving with this petite man on his own accord which is the reason why he wanted to pick up Sehun today. He wanted to see the who the man was for himself.

 

However, he wasn’t prepared for the person that kept meeting up with his baby brother. He hid his shock very well.

 

Yes, he knew very well who this man that stood in front of him was.

 

He had met Luhan during a few business parties. Not only that, but he heard rumors about Luhan, and none were ever good.

 

“Luhan.” Kris acknowledged.

 

“Who are you? What’s your relationship with Sehunnie?” Luhan asked while he studied Kris from head to toe.

 

Kris clenched his fists. How dare this man address his brother so casually?

 

“I’m not here to explain what’s my relationship with Sehun is. I’m here to warn you to stay away from Sehun.”

 

“Oh?” Luhan raised his eyebrows again, “ And what will happen if I don’t want too?”

 

They stared at each other in silence, gaze locked and unblinking. The air seemed to be  getting thicker as seconds passed by.

 

Sehun watched nervously, biting his lips. He was worried about his older brother after knowing what Luhan was capable of, yet, at the same time, he was also worried about Luhan.

 

“Let’s just say something very bad is going to happen to you if you don’t obey my orders,” Kris said few seconds later, breaking the silence between them.

 

Luhan laughed, “Your threat doesn’t scare me.”

 

Sehun gasped when his older brother grabbed Luhan’s collar.

 

“I’m going to repeat myself one more time. Stay. Away. From. Sehun. If you don’t don’t blame me if something happens to your pretty face,” Kris warned as he tightened his grip.

 

Luhan chuckled darkly, “You seriously think that I would be scared by that? Do you even know who I really am?”

 

Sehun’s eyes widened when he saw Luhan raise up his fist. He got out of the car before running towards them. He quickly grabbed Luhan’s arm to stop him from hitting Kris. However, he never thought that Luhan would push him, making him lose his balance and he fall down to ground with loud thump. And crack.

 

“Sehun!” Kris yelled out panicky.

 

Luhan’s eyes widened in realization. He quickly kneeled down in front of Sehun.

 

“I’m so sorry, Sehunnie. I didn’t mean that. Are you okay?”

 

Sehun shook his head when he felt the throbbing pain shooting from his ankle. Tears start pricking his eyes.

 

He let out soundless gasp when Luhan suddenly carried him in his arms bridal style.

 

“Hey, what are you doing?”

 

Luhan glared at Kris, “What do you think I’m doing? I’m taking him to a hospital.” He then took Sehun to his car.

 

Kris curses when Luhan’s car drove out from the school’s compound. He ran quickly towards his car. He needed to chase Luhan fast. Who knows where he could actually be taking his baby brother too?

 


 

 

“I’ll definitely kill you if something happens to Sehun.”

 

Luhan snorted, “You’re the one who started it first.”

 

Kris was about to say something when the doctor came out from his office.

 

“Who is Wu Sehun’s family?”

 

Kris quickly ran towards the doctor while Luhan followed behind.

 

“I’m Kris Wu, his older brother. Is my brother okay?”

 

Luhan was a bit shocked to hear that. He never thought that this tall,arrogant man was actually Sehun’s older brother. Now that he had discovered Kris is Sehun’s older brother, he was finally able to see there were some similarities in both of them including their poker faces.

 

The doctor smiled, “He just twisted his right ankle. It’ll take three to four days max for his ankle to heal. Make sure that he doesn’t put pressure on his right foot if you don’t want his injury to get worse.”

 

“I understand, doctor. Can I bring him home now?”

 

“Sure. My nurse is currently bandaging his ankle. Meanwhile, you can go fill in the details in counter while waiting for my nurse to finish her job.”

 

“Thank you, doctor.”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

The doctor then walked back inside his office, leaving them behind. Kris turned around to face Luhan.

 

“I’m warning you again, Luhan. Stay away from my brother. My brother doesn’t the likes of you in his life.”

 

“Shouldn’t Sehun be the judge of that? He isn’t little kid anymore.”

 

“You…”

 

Kris’s words got cut off halfway for the second time that day. This time, by his ringing cell phone. He groaned as he pulled out his hand phone from his pocket before he slid the green button to answer the call.

 

“What do you want? Didn’t I say not to call me after office hours? Huh? Why are you so useless? Stay put. I’m coming back now.”

 

Kris quickly ended the call. He then ran his hand through his blonde locks.

 

“It seems that you need to go back to the office. How about you let me bring Sehun home?”

 

Kris narrowed his eyes, “Have you been eavesdropping at my conversation just now?”

 

Luhan shrugged, “You were talking so loud just now.”

 

Kris stared at Luhan for few second before he let out a small sigh. He didn’t want to leave Sehun in Luhan’s hand, but what choice does he have? He needed to go back to the office now to settle the problems that caused by his useless employees and it would take at least an hour for Sehun’s driver to come pick him up.

 

“Fine. Make sure you send Sehun back safe and sound. If something happens to him, I going to….”

 

“Yes…Yes…I know…” Luhan waved off his hand.

 

Kris huffed in annoyance before he walked away. Luhan clenched his hand while his eyes darkened as he watched Kris’s back. A click sound snapped him out from his thought. He turned around and saw Sehun walked out limply from the doctor’s office. He quickly ran towards Sehun before grabbing his hand.

 

“I’m so sorry, baobei. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Luhan said before he kissed Sehun’s knuckles making Sehun blush, yet, he didn’t pull away his hand from Luhan’s hold.

 

“Come on. Let me send you home.”

 


 

“That man said that he was your older brother. Is that true?” Luhan asked after they had reached Sehun’s house.

 

Sehun nodded in response.

 

“Now, I can understand why he is so protective of you. However…” Luhan gripped the steering angrily, “No one is going to make me to stay away from you. Not even your older brother.”

 

Sehun was stunned after he heard that. He couldn’t deny that he was touched by Luhan’s words.

 

“Give me your number.”

 

Sehun stared at Luhan questionably.

 

Luhan let out a soft chuckle, “I said give me your number. I’m going to be out of town the day after tomorrow to settle some business and now that your brother has discovered about our meet-ups, I can’t come to your school as I please anymore.”

 

Sehun felt a little sad that Luhan wasn’t going to come to his school anymore, but he didn’t show it. He then took out his hand phone, a gift from Kris for his birthday last year and handed it to Luhan. Luhan typed in his number before he gave it back to Sehun.

 

“Now text me.”

 

Sehun blushed a little when he saw that Luhan had added a heart after his name in his contacts list.

 

To: Luhan <3

 

Hi.

 

Luhan chuckled after he read Sehun’s message.

 

To: My Sehunnie

 

Hi. ;)

 


 

Sehun was watching a thriller crime movie when Kris finally came home. Kris put down his briefcase on top of the coffee table before he sat beside Sehun. He paused the movie an looked at his younger brother.

 

“I have something that I need to talk about with you.”

 

Sehun’s heart started beating wildly inside his chest, knowing what Kris wanted to say to him.

 

“I’m seriously disappointed in you, Sehun. How could you lie to me?”

 

Sehun looked down at his hands on his lap. He didn’t dare face his brother and see the disappointed expression on his brother’s face.

 

“What is in the past is the past. I forgot about today’s event. From now on, I want you to stay away from Luhan.” Kris said grabbed Sehun’s hand, “I’ll be very happy for you if you got a boyfriend who can help me take care of you when I’m not around or too busy with work. Anyone but Luhan. I heard rumors about him. What he does for living and how he changes his lovers like clothes. I don’t want you get heartbroken, Hun. You know, right? How precious you are to me.” Kris said as he caressed Sehun’s hair.

 

Sehun signed, ‘yes’.

 

“Then can you promise me that you will stop hanging out with Luhan?”

 

Sehun could only nodded his head.

 


 

Luhan grabbed the man’s collar before he punched his face, almost breaking his jaw. Others could only stand there with their heads down, doing nothing to help their comrade. They know that they would only be asking for a death wish if they tried to stop their boss.

 

“What is wrong with you, ge? Why are you suddenly punching him when he didn’t do anything wrong?” Chen said. He grimaces a little when Luhan punched the man’s face again.

 

“Mind your own business before you end up like him!”

 

“I’ll not forgive you if you even dare lay your filthy hand on my husband,” Xiumin warned. He had just stepped inside the basement after he heard clatters and sounds coming from the basement with Suho following behind him.

 

“Hyung, he…”

 

“It’s okay, honey. Let Suho and I deal with him. Go back upstairs. Bring them along with you.”

 

Chen nodded. He gave a signal to their comrades before all of them left the room.

 

“Hyung, you better stop before you kill the poor guy,” Suho remarked.

 

“Suho is right. We don’t need to add more bodies to be disposed.”

 

Luhan released the man from his grip. The man’s body then slumped down to floor.

 

“Seriously, what with the sudden change of mood? You were so happy today,” Xiumin said questioningly.

 

“I was since I was meeting up with Sehun today. That’s until his older brother, Kris Wu came to school and warned me to stay away from Sehun. Who the hell does he thinks he is? Ordering me around?” Luhan then clenched his hand, “Maybe I should do something to him so he will know who I really am.”

 

“Just leave Kris in my hands, hyung. I’ll make sure that Kris will not bother you and Sehun.” Suho said, there was secretive smirk playing on his lips.

 

Luhan felt weird, but he didn’t want to question it.

 

“Fine, I believe in you.”

 

“Thank you, hyung.”

 


 

Suho was watching the night scenery from his room balcony while holding a glass of red wine. He never thought Kris would confront him first before he could go and do the next step in his plan. Still, he couldn’t say that he was disappointed by it. The reaction Kris gave was so endearing. Not only that, he managed to kiss him. He his lips when he remembered how soft Kris’s lips were.

 

He was looking forward to their next meeting so he can finally have his ways with Kris.

 


 

Author's note: Things are going to get interesting now. ;)