Eleven

Speak Without Words

Kris was suddenly cut off from his arguments when  Suho suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his chair harshly. Suho then dragged Kris up the stairs and towards his room.

“Let go of me!” Kris yelled as he yanked his arm away but to no avail. He tried to pry his hand off, but Suho’s grip was stronger than he thought.

Suho quickly opened the door to his room and pushed Kris towards the king sized bed in the middle of the room. While Kris was stumbling, Suho locked the door behind him with a click.

He turned around and faced Kris who by then had a light tint of pink shading his cheeks. Cute, Suho thought to himself as a smirk played on his lips.

Suho took one step forward.

Kris took one step back.

Once Suho was a few mere inches away from Kris’ face, he pushed Kris lightly, making Kris lose his footing and fall onto the bed. Kris was about to yell at Suho for the rough treatment, but the words were forgotten at his tongue when Suho captured his lips.

Suho cupped Kris’s face as a way to keep him in place. He tilted his head to try and deepen the kiss, but Kris wasn’t having any of that.

Kris managed to break away and stuttered as he looked up only to be met by the dark orbs filled with lust and….passion?

Suho pushed Kris back down onto the bed and traced over his cheeks and down his jawline.

Kris quickly pushed Suho away when Suho’s quick fingers started to his dress shirt.

“W-what do you think you’re doing!?”

“I already told you that I want you, Love. Just stop resisting me, it’s no use.”

“Get it through your thick skull that I’ll never become yours!” Kris shouted

“Love, don’t make me laugh. I never fail in getting what I want.” Suho grabbed Kris’s hand, pinning him to the bed, “Now, shall we continue?”

Suho leaned down and began leaving butterfly kisses starting from Kris’s brow, and down to his lips.

The kiss felt so warm and filled with not only lust, but with love too. Kris couldn’t help but to give in. I wonder what he really tastes like, Kris thought as he unconsciously parted his lips. Suho took this chance to slide his tongue into Kris’s warm cavern.

Suho tastes like rich wine and roses, Kris found himself thinking as he began kissing back passionately.

Suho let go of Kris’s hands and began to his dress shirt, but this time he took it slow. Surprisingly, Kris wasn’t stopping him. Instead, Kris’s hands were in Suho’s hair. Suho began leaving kisses and love bites down Kris’s abs as Kris let out small grunts and moans.

Suho was about to tug Kris’s pants down when a certain someone knocked at the door.

“Hyung, it’s me.”

“I’m quite busy right now, Jongin!” Suho hissed bitterly at the interruption.

“H-hyung… I-I…” Jongin was a bit scared to continue, but he had to when Sehun shot glares at him, “I…know that… Kris-hyung is with you. We…need to leave now…If not, we’ll be late for school.”

Suho let out a frustrated sigh. He was so close to claiming Kris as his. Maybe he should bring Kris to one of his villa’s where no one would interrupt them and maybe...his lips curled into smirk when he thought of all the fun things he could do with Kris.

Kris shuddered a little when he saw the smirk that was spreading on Suho’s lips. That smirk was like a warning to him as though something bad was going to happen to him and he should be careful of whatever Suho had in store for him.

His eyes widened slightly when Suho pressed their lips together. He pushed Suho off, breaking off their kiss.

Suho chuckled as he began to button up Kris’s shirt, “I’m looking forward to meeting you again so we can continue this, my love.” He then leaned down and whispered in Kris’s ear, “Next time, I’m going to make sure that no one is going to interrupt us.”

Suho got up from the bed before heading to door. He opened the door and greeted his cousin with a sly smile on his lips.

“I’m very sorry. I had forgotten that Kris was taking both of you to school,” He said with a wink.

 


 

Sehun and Jongin were about to go downstairs when they saw Suho pull Kris inside his room. They stood there with their jaws dropped since they never even thought that Suho and Kris actually knew each other at all.

“Wow, this is shocking. I never considered that your brother and my cousin knew each other,” Jongin said.

A slight expression of worry flashed across Jongin’s face when his best friend stood there unresponsive. “Sehun-ah, are you okay?” Jongin asked as he patted Sehun’s shoulder.

Sehun finally snapped out of his trance. Suddenly he ran towards Suho’s room, leaving his best friend behind. Jongin let out a small gasp when he saw Sehun was about to open the door. He quickly ran and stood in front the bedroom door to stop Sehun from doing so.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

‘I’m going to save my ge. Who know what your cousin will do to him. After all, he works for Luhan.’

“What? You think that Suho-hyung is going to harm Kris-ge? Aren’t you over thinking it too much? Maybe they’re close friends.”

Before Sehun could even argue back, they heard Kris’s yelling coming out from the room. Sehun shot the ‘I-told-you-so’ look  to Jongin.

“Fine.” Jongin said. He knocked on the door gently, “Hyung, it is me.”

“I’m quite busy right now, Jongin!”

“H-hyung… I-I…” Jongin was a bit scared to continue, but he had to when Sehun shot glares at him, “I…know that… Kris-hyung is with you. We…need to leave now…If not, we’ll be late for school.”

Jongin didn’t get any reply this time. Just when he was about to knock on the door again, the door opened and Suho greeted him with a smile on his lips.

“I’m very sorry. I had forgotten that Kris was sending both of you to school.”

Kris quickly pushed Suho aside, “Let’s go.” he said. He couldn’t stay there any minute longer.

Sehun let out a soundless gasp when he saw his brother. His hair was in mess, few buttons of his shirt were open. Were those hickies he saw on his older brother’s neck? He clenched his fist angrily. Here he was worried about his brother’s safety, but his older brother was actually quite ‘busy’ with Suho. Not only that, but he dared to forbid him from seeing Luhan.

‘How could you stop me from seeing someone when you’re clearly in a relationship with Suho-ssi? He works for Luhan!’ Sehun pointed an accusing finger at Kris.

“What are you talking about?” Kris turned to face Suho, “You work for Luhan?”

“Interested in getting to know about me, love?” Suho said teasingly .

Kris couldn’t stop blushing once he heard that, “That isn’t the case!” he quickly denied before turning back to face his little brother.

“You have misunderstood. I’m not in a relationship with this guy!”

Sehun scoffed, ‘Then why did he call you ‘love’ just now? And why is your shirt is ed? Are those hickies on your neck too?’

Kris quickly covered his neck, “That…well…you see…”

Kris didn’t know how to explain the situation to Sehun. It was all too embarrassing for him to tell Sehun that Suho had forced him just then since Suho was smaller in size compared to him. His cheeks turned slightly pink when he recalled back to what Suho almost did to him before Jongin interrupted them.

‘Speechless, huh? So that means I was right after all. Both of you are indeed in  a relationship.’

“You can’t simply make assumptions when you haven’t even listened to my explanations!”

‘What I see in front of my eyes right now is all the answers I need.’

“Wu Sehun!”

“Err…I’m sorry to interrupt, but… we need to… leave now. We only have 30… minutes left before school starts.”

“We’ll continue this conversation later on.”

Kris sents daggers at Suho. However Suho ignored it. He even dared to wink at him, making Kris blush. Kris quickly headed towards the stairs without even waiting for Sehun and Jongin. Sehun scoffed before he and Jongin followed his brother.

Jongin tried to cheer up his best friend, but his attempts were unsuccessful. Jongin let out a small sigh. He hoped that Sehun and Kris wouldn’t have a big argument later on.

 


 

Sehun and Jongin were about to get out of Kris’s car when Kris’s voice stopped them.

“Jongin-ah, can you go first? I need to talk to Sehun privately.”

Sehun quickly shook his head since he didn’t want to talk with his brother right now as he was still angry at his brother and hoped that Jongin would help him. However, Jongin didn’t want to. He didn’t care that Sehun would mad be at him as long as Sehun and his brother made up.

“Sure, Kris-hyung. I’ll see you in class, Sehunnie.”

Jongin waved his hand before he got down from the car. Sehun pouted a little as he watched his best friend headed towards the school building. Why didn’t Jongin help him but instead left him behind with his older brother?

“Hun-ah, I know you’re angry with me. But please believe me. I’ve got nothing to do with Suho. He’s just one of my crazy admirers who doesn’t understand that I don’t want become his boyfriend.”

‘Then why did you go to his room? And why was your shirt ed after you came out from the room?’

“He said he had something to talk me privately in. That’s why I followed him to his room. Coincidentally, his room’s air conditioner was broken which made his room a bit too hot. I never thought that he would confess to me.”

Kris was feeling bad for lying to his younger brother when he was the one who got angry at Sehun for lying to him. But what choice did he have? He didn’t want Sehun to know what actually happened between him and Suho. He didn’t want his image in Sehun’s mind to be tarnished because of this.

Kris then grabbed Sehun’s hand, “Please don’t be mad at me anymore. I’ll treat you to cake and bubble tea after you finish your classes. What do you say?”

‘Fine, I forgive you.’

Sehun wasn’t able to stay mad at his older brother. Kris seldom pleaded people for forgiveness. He was too prideful to do that even though he was the one who was in the wrong. Thus, when his older brother begged him, it meant that he really wanted his forgiveness. He just hoped that his older brother had learned his lesson this time.

“Thank you so much, Hun-ah. I’ll come pick you up after school today. Go to your class now. I don’t want the teacher to scold you because of me.”

Sehun nodded. He then headed to his class after he bid Kris goodbye. He was looking forward to hanging out with Kris since they stopped hanging out after Kris became vice president.

 


 

Kris brought Sehun to a shopping mall to buy new clothes.

First, they went to a bubble tea shop to buy Sehun’s favorite bubble tea. However, before they could order, Kris got called from his assistant who asked him to come back to office to settle some urgent matters.

Kris then apologized to Sehun and gave Sehun his credit card before leaving him in front of the bubble tea shop.  Sehun was very disappointed by the sudden change of events. He was seriously anticipating spending time together with his older brother today. He missed the old times when his older brother was still in high school and he would bring him anywhere he wanted to go, but ever since his brother became the vice president, he didn’t have time for him anymore.

Sehuns smile turned into one of a frown when suddenly...

“Boo!”

Sehun jumped a little. A familiar laughter spilled out all around him. He knew whose laughter it belonged to without turning around.

“You’re too cute, Sehunnie.”

Sehun glared at Luhan.

Luhan chuckled, ignoring the glare that Sehun gave him, “What are you doing at here?”

Sehun took out his handphone and typed few words on it before showing it to Luhan.

I just came here to search for elephants. Why do you think I’m here for? Of course to buy bubble tea.

Luhan laughed after he read Sehun’s sassy words.

“You like drinking bubble tea?”

Sehun nodded.

“What a coincidence. I love bubble tea too! It had been three or four months since I last drank it. When I pass by this shopping mall, I can’t resist the urge to drink it. I never thought I’d meet you here though. It seemed like fate keeps bring us together. Don’t you think so too, Sehunnie?”

Sehun could feel his heart start beating wildly from Luhan’s intense stare.

“Come on, Sehunnie. I’ll treat you.”

Luhan then grabbed Sehun’s hand and dragged him inside the bubble tea shop.

 


 

“Yes, cancel all my appointments today. I have urgent matters to attend to at the moment.”

Sehun was sitting on the bench while sipping on his bubble tea that Luhan had bought him. He was waiting for Luhan to finish his call. He was a bit scared when Luhan scolded whoever the person on the other line was, but at the same time, he couldn’t stop thinking that Luhan was kind of hot when he was angry.

“Tell Mr. Liew if he can’t wait, it’ll be his loss. I’ve got plenty of customers that are willing to take this offer. And one more thing, don’t bother me today. If you have any urgent matters, call Xiumin instead. He’ll know what to do. That’ll be all.”

Luhan ended the call and turned to face Sehun.

“Sorry about that. I needed to relay some messages to my assistant. Can we go now?”

Didn’t you say that you had important matters to attend?

Luhan let out a small laugh, “You are my important matter, Sehunnie. I want to hang out with you today since I’m leaving for Japan tomorrow for a week. I’m going to miss you so much! So in order for me to survive the week Hunnie-less, I’m going to spend all day today with you.”

A blush slowly crept up to Sehun’s cheeks after he heard that. Yet, he felt so touched that Luhan was willing to cancel all his appointments just to hang out with him today.


Author's note: Before all of you ask why no Hunhan's makeout scene, that's because I'm an evil author. Muahaha

See you in the next chapter