Chapter 7

Finding the lost 13th!!

It's been three days since the first night they arrived at human world. But still, they didn't succeed in finding the long lost brother, Kyuhyun. In fact, they also can't get much hint or any clues about Kyuhyun at all. 

 

"I'm back." Said Eunhyuk tiredly who had just transform back to normal from a small bird. He take a sit on the couch next to sleepy Kibum in living room. Living room? Yes, you read it right.

 

Two days ago, with all the money that they have after they sold some golds to human, they decided to find a comfortable place while they're in this world. With that decisions, luckily they found a big apartment that need to be rent immediately. With all the money that they have, they just agreed to rent it for five months. 

 

And for the remaining money, they spend it by buying a lot of groceries, food, supplies, clothes and anything else that they need. Who can guess it right? In just two days, they had looked like a human who had living there for years already. Put aside the facts that they are jobless. Amazing and unbelievable, but hey, they are the gifted afterall.

 

"Oh, Eunhyuk hyung. You're back early. Want to eat something? Sungmin hyung is doing well in the kitchen." Ryeowook greet him after coming out from the kitchen, holding a glass of cold drink in his hand.

 

Eunhyuk try to peek in the kitchen from his spot and what he see really amazed him. There in the kitchen, Sungmin is holding on a big knife in his right hand while another knife in his left hand.

 

The vegetables are flying in the air and Sungmin quickly jump and cut it all in just less than a minutes. Then, Sungmin moves to the big fish in the sink and you coudn't imagine what will happen next. Just imagine the scene where a ninja practicing in the bamboo's garden, flying and cutting all the bamboo in a flash. Yes, that's it.

 

"Does it save to eat?" Eunhyuk whispers quietly to Ryeowook.

 

"Of course it is. You've to try it hyung. It's delicious!" Ryeowook said excitedly.

 

Eunhyuk just looking at him with his eyebrows tighten together, not sure whether to believe that words that he heard or to believe what his mind stated, Ryeowook must be blind.

 

Eunhyuk shaking his head, back to the reality. "Anyway, where's the others?" He asked the only person that he can asking to. Well, just leave Kibum aside because he's already drooling in his deep sleep.

 

Kibum deservedly to be sleeping now because he had awakes for a whole night, trying to find Kyuhyun. His speciality is the darkness and it's only strong and more affective in night than day time. Besides, they can only hoping in Kibum to feel Kyuhyun, while the others only helping in what can they do.

 

"Out, finding any hint or information about Kyuhyun. You're the first one to be back." Ryeowook replied.

 

"It's so hot outside. So I can't keep flying without burning my body." Eunhyuk stated. "I will go and take a bath for a while." 

 

Ryeowook just watching at the back of Eunhyuk's body that leaving the living room and dissappeared inside his room he shared with Donghae and Siwon. Ryeowook put his glass on the table beside him and get up approaching the sleeping Kibum. He takes Kibum's head softly and put it on the couch without waking him up. He just helping Kibum to sleep properly on the couch, though.

 

"Kyu, come on! Followed me!!" Ryeowook said excitedly while flying freely.

 

"Wait up Wookie, don't be so fast!!" Kyuhyun yelled far from behind him. Kyuhyun still can't control his flying techique very well since he's just learning on it.

 

Ryeowook who see that, stop his flying immediately, floating in the air waiting for Kyuhyun to reach him.

 

"I want to show you something Kyu. Hurried up!" Ryeowook shouts again, can't wait anymore.

 

"You're not fair. I'm just learning this.." Kyuhyun gasping under his panting. He feel so tired now, and he's flying also keep downer and downer.

 

"Kyuhyun, watch out!!" Kibum shouts from behind him.

 

Ryeowook stunned on his spot with his hands on his mouth. He saw how Kyuhyun suddenly fall down and almost hitting the tree. He quickly flying back to Kyuhyun to check on him.

 

"Kyuhyun!!" He called for the younger.

 

"Here!" Ryeowook immediately rush out to the voice and found Kibum, holding on the tired Kyuhyun.

 

"Oh Kyu, are you okay?" Ryeowook asked nearing the smaller, worriedly.

 

"You idiot! Of course he's not okay. You know that he can't fly far from palace yet right? He's still learning Wookie!" He got a hard hit on his head from the mad Kibum. 

 

"I'm sorry, my fault." Ryeowook said, admitting his fault.

 

"Kibummie, don't be mad at Wookie!" Kyuhyun said defending his hyung.

 

Even the difference gap between Kyuhyun, Kibum and Ryeowook are 3 years, but still Kyuhyun didn't called them as a hyung. He had said that he didn't want to be the youngest among thirteen of them, so when he do that, he feel like he is same with Kibum and Ryeowook. 

 

That's why the hyungs always said that 'they' are the youngest, not only Kyuhyun.

 

"Get on my back Kyu. Let's go back." Kibum suggest, offering his back for Kyuhyun.

 

"We can't go back yet. Wookie want to show me something, and I want to see it. Right Wookie?" Kyuhyun said not agree with that suggestion.

 

"Fine, fine. Let's go to see what is the thing that Wookie want to show you. But still, get on my back Kyuhyun." 

 

They fly again around 10 minutes before they stop in the middle of the garden. Ryeowook then facing them before smiling cutely. He opens up his arms widely and after that colourful flowers blossom beautifully around them. The smell around them are so sweet and fragrants. 

 

"Let the show begin!" Ryeowook shouts, closing his eyes and open it again when all the flowers change to a colourful petals and falls scatters around them. Kyuhyun is so fascinating with all the beautiful scene around him.

 

Then, just in front of their eyes, suddenly a shaddy tree rise up from under the ground and all the leaves change their colours from green to light blue and lastly soft pink. It's so fantastic and wonderful.

 

"Come on Kyu!" Ryeowook grabs the younger hand and run together to the shaddy pinky tree.

 

"This..is our tree!" Ryeowook said while showing Kibum and Kyuhyun to the engraving name on the front of the tree. Their name, Wookie, Bummie and Kyukyu. 

 

Kyuhyun really lost the words. He don't know what to say. He just looking at the big tree in front him with all the petals that falling. 

 

Ryeowook still remembered how happy Kyuhyun on that day. And since that, the three of them always be together hanging around the tree, playing and sleeping together under it. Till this day, the tree still there but it's lost it's leaves. Just an old and empty branches. 

 

Ryeowook just smile sadly before walks to join Sungmin in the kitchen.

 

 

Meanwhile, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Kangin, Yesung and Donghae had meet up after their walk to find any information that can be useful. They decided to take a sit on the playground near them before back home.

 

"This place is so big. It's hard to find him among the thousands people around us." Hankyung said while sipping on his hot coffee.

 

"It's hardest than I thought." Yesung said agree with Hankyung. 

 

"I know right. We need to think another way." Heechul also said while rubbing the gray cat that he had just found earlier. 

 

"By the way Heechul, what with that cat?" Leeteuk asked finally after noticed the small animal on Heechul's laps.

 

"It's cute and I found him wander around aimlessly. It didn't have owner, so the kind Heechul decided to take this cute cat and be his new owner." Heechul said confidently and the cat just meow to him.

 

"I'm worried about the cat life from now on." Donghae stated shaking his head to the cat.

 

Yesung take a look closely to the small animal that busy it's paws. The others still deep in their conversation without no one realized what had Yesung doing to the poor cat. 

 

Yesung looks deeply in it's eyes but the cat just ignoring him. He watch the cat again, not giving up even being ignoring again and again until finally, maybe the cat tired of him so it decided to look back at Yesung. The peaceful looking eyes is not long before suddenly Yesung grip his teeth and put a fierce face to the cat.

 

Maybe the poor cat shocked with the sudden changing face, it make him so scared and it's fur expand, make it looks bigger. The cat jump from the laps and run away from Yesung.

 

"Yah! What did you do to my cat!!!" Heechul yelled angrily before hitting Yesung's head. 

 

"My cat!!!" He shouts ignoring the look from the kids that playing happily in the playground. He runs to follow the cat and try to get it back.

 

 

"Yes mom." Kyuhyun said to the caller, with his phone on his ear.

 

"Everything is fine. I've just finished my test yesterday, and knowing your son. Of course I score it with flying colours." Kyuhyun replied while walking on the street to the mart not far from his apartment. 

 

Then, something catching his eyes from inside the bushes next to the street. A cat, trapping inside the bushes and it can't escape from all it.

 

"Mom, wait a minute. I want to save a cat from inside the bushes." He said to his mother on the other side before he bent his body to pick up the poor cat.

 

Once he had done taking out the small and gray cat, he can hear someone shouts loudly from behind him. He turn around with the cat on his hand. That's when he see a long-red hair man, running fastly towards him while shouting,

 

"My cat!!" Heechul shouts again and when he noticed that a boy wearing a cap and black glasses on his face, holding on his cat. His cat!! He knows it.

 

Heechul just takes the cat from the boy's hand and hugging it while whirling around happily. "I've found you!!"

 

Kyuhyun on the other side just shaking his head, ignoring the red hair man and choose to walk away. He takes out his phone back and put it on his ear.

 

"Yes mom, I'm here." He said, passing the weird man and walk step by step further away from him.