Chapter 28

Finding the lost 13th!!

"Wait.. what?" Yoochun asked as he stopped talking immediately with Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

They are in the middle of discussing about the further actions that they need to take in way to help Kyuhyun. The boy has been vanished into the air without given any hints at all, so how can they located his where about now and morever how can they help him.

 

Until, Leeteuk said something that cutting off all their activities.

 

"We will take it from here." Leeteuk repeated once again when all the other eyes were onto him. "We will go and save him now. You all have helping us so much and we are really thankful for it." He added.

 

"What nonsense is this? How can you save him when you didn't even know where he is now? Kyuhyun is out there with a stranger that might do something, hurting him!!" Changmin screamed with his hand gesturing everything of his anger.

 

Without any warning, Changmin can feel some pressure on his body. Donghae is hugging him with the older arms wrapping around his shoulder. "I know you are the one that care and loving Kyuhyun the most. Believe in us, we will save him. I will do anything to take he back." Donghae said softly.

 

Then, Donghae release the younger as he looks deeply into his eyes. Jonghyun and Minho slowly approaching Changmin from behind and place their hand on top of Changmin's shoulder. 

 

"We will be waiting in here." Jonghyun said. Truthfully, they also didn't have any idea on how the brothers can save their bestfriends. Just something in their heart told them trust the bunch of brothers. They must have their own plans right?

 

Donghae nods his head confidently while smiling to Kyuhyun's bestfriends in front of him. Changmin who has been sandwiches between his other two friends just let out his sigh as he folding his arms to his chest.

 

"How are you going to save him if you didn't know his place?" Yunho interupted them.

 

"We know." Siwon answered him.

 

"How?" Junsu asked.

 

"Don't worry, we have our own technology too." Heechul said with his famous smirk.

 

Just by then, a kind of alert sound us ringing in the living room. Everyone eyes are searching for it until they stop at Siwon. The latter take out something from inside his pocket and put it on his palm. A small and tiny device that suddenly let out a hologram image on it. 

 

"Wow." The brothers can heard the gasp of amazed from another persons in the apartment but they ignores it at the moment to be more focus on the image on the screen in front them.

 

"Zhoumi, Henry." Siwon greet the two faces that appears on the screen.

 

"Hyung, glad to see you again. Anyway, we have got your commanded before." Zhoumi replied.

 

"And we also had investigated about it." Henry also interfered next to Zhoumi.

 

Hearing that, Leeteuk steps in closer to the hologram screen. "So, what is the result?" 

 

They can see clearly the exchanging eyes between Zhoumi and Henry and based on it, that's is not a good news. "Well, it's bad. He is still alive and just a while ago, we detected his magic powers." Zhoumi stated.

 

"How come?" Hankyung asked.

 

"We are not sure about that. At least, we have got his location now. I'm worried about Kyuhyun because the power is quite strong." Henry stated worriedly.

 

"Send it to us. We will get moving now!" Leeteuk commanded before he changing looks with his brothers.

 

Zhoumi and Henry quickly nodded their head and ready to turn off the screen before Zhoumi turns back to face them and say, "Be careful." He said caringly as the screen turn off a second later.

 

 

They can see clearly a the veins that appears on the boy's head. The man had released Kyuhyun's head a while ago but Kyuhyun still on his knee while his head bury into his head on the floor. They can heard the howling of pain from Kyuhyun.

 

"It must be so hurt." Ricky said sarcastically.

 

L.Joe slowly make his path to get closer to Kyuhyun. He sit on his feet folded together just beside the crying latter. L.Joe hushed him as he softly rubbing on Kyuhyun's hair. "Pity on you." He whispered.

 

"What..what do you want from me.." Kyuhyun mumbles under his breath as he feel a little ease inside his brain. 

 

"Oh, amazing. I thought you will get faint or maybe even died because of the pain. But, who am I facing to right.? The son of the most powerful King in Sapphire Blue World." The man laughed loudly.

 

In trembling hands, Kyuhyun manage to lift up his head and facing the man as he push away the hand on his hair. "Why you back, uncle?" He asked, panting heavily.

 

"Where is your manner to greet your uncle, my little Kyu?" He smirked.

 

Kyuhyun hissed. "You are not my uncle. You are evil bastard!!" WIth that, Kyuhyun get a smack hardly on his cheek by the man. A drop of blood were fall from his corner of lips.

 

"Watch your mouth boy! Anyway, hows your life lately? Ahh, it's been ten years. I bet you must be so happy with your life." He said as he start walking slowly around Kyuhyun. "I have wait and wait for this day to come. I will get what I wanted again and I'm sorry because you have to die." He added.

 

Kyuhyun just shut his mouth close. He still bear with the sting on his cheek and lips. But, that is not what he need to care the most now. Carefully, he glances at the another people on the room with him and his crazy uncle. They must have their own reason why they has to be here now right? 

 

"Anyway Kyu. Are you prepare for your death?" 

 

Kyuhyun smile with the question. "Why I need to prepare? I will not died, at least, not yet. My brothers will come and save me." He answered without even looking at the man in mask. He knows, his brothers will find him soon as how they can find him again after ten years. 

 

Actually, he had remembered everything. When he say everything, it's mean all the things that happen to him since he was a kid to the day he arrived in this human world and also today where he is once again facing his uncle. But only one thing he need to know the most. Why he is the target of his uncle? 

 

"Geez, don't hope too much. They will not have much time. Maybe when they come, you will already lifeless." 

 

Kyuhyun snap his head. What is the meaning of that? 

 

"Have you heard of lunar eclipse?" The man asked. "The red moon." He added again as he standing back facing Kyuhyun and looking outside of the window. 

 

"Red moon?" Kyuhyun mumbles to himself as he trying to collect any information about the phenomenon.

 

"The day where our wish come true." 

 

 

It's dawn and the sun will arise in hours. Twelve shadow can be seen under the moonlight of the bright full moon. Leeteuk lift up his hand and motions his brothers that following from behind him to get down. 

 

"What happen Teuki hyung?" Yesung asked when his feet touching the snow under him.

 

"Are we almost there?" Ryeowook questioned.

 

"I sense something." Leeteuk answered while looking around him. 

 

Worry about it Kangin and Hankyung steps in. "What?" Kangin asked.

 

"Shindong, Kibum." Hankyung glanced at both of them. Shindong and Kibum immediately turning their body and close their eyes after they nodded their head to Hankyung.

 

After a minute, "It's nothing around us except for the animal in this forest." Shindong voiced out. It's true, Shindong didn't find anything around them since the first time they entering the thick forest that full with tall trees and deep snow. Kibum also shaking his head when Hankyung looks at him.

 

"What happens Teuki hyung?" Donghae asked as he put his hand on the older's shoulder.

 

Leeteuk let out a cold breathes from his mouth. "I don't know. I can sense a powerful magic from there." Leeteuk pointed out his finger to the mountain in front them.

 

"Something is not right, I can feel it." Leeteuk added again.

 

 

"What are you talking about? I don't understand." Kyuhyun snapped as he slowly get his body up.

 

"You still don't get it?" The man chuckles. "Do you remembered about your mother? When she's gone? What happened to her?!" 

 

Mother? Mother was gone since I was three. Father said that she will not comeback. She is dead.

 

"Do you know how she's dead?" The man asked again like he can read Kyuhyun's mind. Or is he?

 

The man slowly approaching Kyuhyun and stops just right in front of Kyuhyun's face. "She's died after she was chased out by your father! She's died because of you!!!" He yelled.

 

"Wh..what?"

 

"I love her. I asked her to run away with me, but she refused. I've told her to take you with her, but your father didn't allowed it. Everyday, every night, she will cried thinking about you till the day she died." He paused. "If only your greedy father didn't married her, I've got her. If only you are not borned and complete the myths, then I already live happily with her. All these will never be happens!" He added.

 

Kyuhyun still lost. What is this? Uncle loves mother? 

 

"I love her so much. And you.." He grabs Kyuhyun hairs. "I need to kill you because I need your heart to make her alive again. You know how long I wait for this? Finally, I will get her again." He laughed evilly as he pushed Kyuhyun's head hardly.

 

"The red moon will happens today. Six hours from now." The man whispered close to Kyuhyun's ear before he disappeared behind the lock door.

 

Then, does this mean that he need me because of my heart? No, he need my heart to get mother back! I am his sacrifice!! 

 

 

"Please, save Kyuhyun." Changmin said before Donghae close the apartment's door behind him. Donghae just smile before he reply, "I will."

 

Kyuhyun-ah. Wait for us! 

 

They can't fly higher anymore because of the strong wind from the mountain. Plus with the coldness and snow, they decided to just flying below the rate. Kyuhyun is there, on the top of the mountain. And they are almost there!!

 

 

Meanwhile in Kyuhyun's apartment.

 

"Guys, you need to look at this!" Junsu shouted gathering everyone.

 

"What?" Yunho asked when Junsu point out to the screen.

 

On display, they can see Yesung who just coming out from nowhere, moving around the apartment before once again lost through the wall of Kyuhyun's bedroom. 

 

They gasp in shock while looking at each other. "What are they?"

 

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm reallllyyyy sorry!!!! I am so busy nowadays,lack of sleep and so on. I need three days to finish this one chapter. ~T_T~ anyway, I guess this story will come to the end soon. Maybe around 3-4 chapters more. Thnks everyone Y(^_^)Y