Chapter 21

Finding the lost 13th!!

The brothers just keep their silent as their focusing their mind to Yesung. Leeteuk leans his back slowly while pinching his temple. While the other face are full with worry expression.

 

"They just left after someone told them too. The point is, I really don't understand what is their actual plans is." Yesung said finishing his story as he regaining his energy back, thanks to the healing speciality of Sungmin.

 

But the one thing that Yesung didn't know is that, he is wrong about something. The three men were leaving but just a minute after Yesung left, another two men had just coming, passing him by. 

 

"And who are they." Hankyung pointed out.

 

"It's quite weird isn't it? If they really into Kyuhyun and already waiting for hours, why they just left like that? Didn't they need to wait for Kyuhyun?" Siwon stated thoughtfully.

 

"That's what I meant earlier." Yesung agreed.

 

"Unless, there is another things behind." Leeteuk said with his calming voice. He need to calm and think about it.

 

"I'm worry about Kyunie safety now. This all mean he is not safe, someone is after him." Donghae said worryingly.

 

"Hyung, maybe Kyuhyun have a silent enemy all this time?" Kangin voiced out.

 

Leeteuk stares at Kangin before he turns his eyes to Kibum and Ryeowook. "Did you two know something about enemy or maybe Kyuhyun have talking about this?" He asked the youngers.

 

Ryeowook try to remember anything that connected with this, but nothing. He shaking his head as the answer for Leeteuk's question earlier. Kyuhyun and the other three members of Kyuline never once talked about other people or anything weird.

 

"No hyung, they never said about that. Besides, Kyuhyun is not someone who had many friends either. He didn't care about other people but his family and close friends. So, I don't think that he will have enemies." Kibum stated confidently.

 

""Hmm.. Shindong, try to see what Kyuhyun doing right now. Check around his apartment for something causing suspicious." Leeteuk commanded and immediately being granted by the latter.

 

"Nothing suspicious and also, Kyuhyun is not at his apartment." Shindong reported as he looks worried.

 

"What?" Kangin and Sungmin shouted in unison.

 

"Oh, that's right. He must be on his way to Changmin's house now. It's ten before six!" Ryeowook stated as he realized on that.

 

"And we are late Wookie!!" Kibum voiced out as he getting up to get ready.

 

"Oh.."

 

"Then it's a good opportunity. Both of you, stay close to him and also, check on your surrounding." Heechul said while pointing his finger to both Ryewook and Kibum. 

 

"Tell us about your location later, okay?" Leeteuk said before motioning them to go.

 

Ryeowook and Kibum nodding their head with their brothers commanded, before quickly stomping towards the door and leaving the apartment. Changmin had text them earlier to just wait up at the roadside of their apartment and someone will come to pick them up. 

 

"We can't just sit here doing nothing." Hankyung said sternly.

 

"That's right hyung. We need assuring about this thing." Sungmin stated looking so serious as ever. 

 

"They need to deal with us if they really have bad intentions about our brother." Kangin seized his fist tightly, as he ready to kill someone with his hand. No one will ever get to hurt his brothers as long as he is alive!

 

 

Kyuhyun and his Kyuline members, also including his new friends, Kibum and Ryeowook are on their way to their destination as being set up by Changmin. Kyuhyun drive in his owm car with Kibum and Ryeowook while following the other three luxurious cars in front them. 

 

Kyuhyun try to concentrate on the road but somehow his mind denying him. The atmosphere in the car is so heavy when three of them just keep silent along the ride. Ryeowook that sitting on the passenger seat next to driver in front, can't keep his eyes away from the younger besides him.

 

"Ryeowook-ah, why you keep staring at me? Is there something on my face?" Kyuhyun asked when they stop at the traffic light.

 

Ryeowook just smile as he replied, "No, I just love to see your face. It reminds me of someone. Someone that very close." 

 

"Oh really? Who is that?" Kyuhyun asked, didn't mind to keep talking with Ryeowook while he is driving. At least, he can push aside his thought about the incident in his apartment earlier. 

 

"My younger brother." Ryeowook answered as exchanging glances with Kibum that sitting behind them.

 

"Brother? You have another brother?" Kyuhyun asked, interested to know more about his new friends. 

 

"Yeah. We have 10 other brothers." Kibum said from behind.

 

"Woah! That's a lot. I never knew you have such a big family." Kyuhyun amazed with the facts that he just got.

 

Ryeowook chuckles softly with Kyuhyun''s reaction. "You never asked." 

 

"Where are they now? Are they moving along with you?" Kyuhyun asked as he turn the wheel along the road.

 

"Yes, we are living together." Ryeowook answered smiling widely.

 

"Really? In that apartment? Didn't it is crowded then?" Kyuhyun asked again while looking at Ryeowook once a while.

 

"Nope, we are living fine. It much better than being separated." Kibum voiced out, joining their conversations.

 

"You're right Kibum. It must be so much fun being together with your family, than being alone." Kyuhyun said with a hint of sad and lonely in his voice. Of course Kibum and Ryeowook noticed that, and nobody know how they were fighting with their own heart to hug Kyuhyun at the moment. 

 

"Why?" Kibum asked.

 

"Uh? Nothing, I just said it. Well, of course family can always make us happy because there are where we belongs too. Right?" Kyuhyun said with a small chuckles to hide his fluttering. "So, where is your parent?" He asked after clearing his throat.

 

"They were gone." Ryeowook replied shortly. 

 

The feeling of guilty straightly hit him after he heard Ryeowook's answered. "Sorry Ryeowook-ah, Kibum-ah. I didn't kn...." 

 

"Nah, it's okay Kyuhyun. It's has been ten years, we are fine about it." 

 

As they are chatting, they didn't realized how time passed. They have arrived and Kyuhyun knows what place is it. A bar! He sigh before getting out to join the other. What else can he expect from Changmin's though. He is a fan about these kind place, of course.

 

"Seriously Min?" Kyuhyun voiced out as he put his hands into the thick jacket's pocket. It's cold and can make you shivering just by standing outside.

 

"Like expected." Jonghyun said correcting his beanie on his head.

 

"Hey, this is a new place okay. Besides, it's better than club right? We can enjoy our drinking. This is a high class bar you know, not anyone can enter it. Also, it's more calm and we can enjoy our drinking so much!" Changmin explained while putting his arms onto Kyuhyun's and Minho's shoulder.

 

"We are driving ourselves, incase you already forgot about it. So, no drunk allow!" Minho said sternly. Even he is also as excited as Changmin, but still his friend safety is the most priority.

 

 

"They have arrived." A man in black said to the caller in the other line. After nodding his head knowingly, he cut off the line and put the phone on his pocket jeans. 

 

"Let's move but, make sure they didn't notice you guys." The man said as he gulping the wine in his hand.

 

Two other men that sitting at the counter bar next to him, just nodding his head undestandingly about the matter. Later on, they noticed the target already entering the bar and moving passing them by behind.

 

"Here, make it fast and make sure they didn't notice you guys." He said as he handed then something.

 

 

"I have to admit it is a nice place." Minho said while wondering his eyes around the bar. There is quite dark and loud with the song being play on the dance floor at the centre of the bar.

 

"I need to use the toilet, I will come back later." Kyuhyun said as he get up from his seat and out from their cubicle to find a toilet.

 

Kibum sending his sign to Ryeowook before he also get up to follow Kyuhyun. "I'm going too." He said shortly after Kyuhyun left.

 

Kibum eyes never once leave on Kyuhyun's back as he quicken his tracks to chase after the said boy. But, while he is avoiding the dancing people, he bumped onto some guy that make he stop moving immediately.

 

"Hey, watch out where are you going!" The guy said as he blocking Kibum's sight from Kyuhyun.

 

"Just move!" Kibum push the guy hardly aside, didn't even care about the glares he got after that. 

 

Kyuhyun standing in front of the mirror in the toilet while washing his hands. He didn't realized someone has came out from one of the cubicle of the toilet and approaching him from behind.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry." Kyuhyun said when he turning to leave the toilet, only to be bumping with a guy behind him.

 

"It's okay." The guy that wearing a mask to cover his nose and mouth said before he move aside to give way for Kyuhyun. What Kyuhyun didn't know is that, behind those mask, there is secret smirk pointing to him as he leave the toilet.

 

 

"It's so dark outside." Siwon said as he looking through the window.

 

"The darker, the better." Sungmin replied while getting ready with his clothes.

 

"Let's go guys. Kibum had text me their location." Leeteuk said as they moving on by one, get out from the apartment to the rooftop of the building.