Chapter 31

Finding the lost 13th!!

They are exhausted. They get back together with each other and standing in a circle while their six enemies also standing not far from them. They have fight since hours ago but still nothing change. Only their body got scratches and hurt. 

 

"How can we fight against them?!" Kangin whispered.

 

Heechul cough while his body being supported by his clones. "They must have at least a weak point. We need to find that." He stated as he gulping his saliva.

 

"Hyung, what if their weak point is not themselves?" Kibum voiced out from his spot next to Donghae. 

 

"Now, that's my true dongsaeng!" Eunhyuk stated with his gummy smile. Before, around fifty minutes ago, Kibum was lost along with his component, Changjo. Leeteuk decided to help him and what he found under the snow is just lifeless Kibum. When he tried to reach the latter, another Kibum comes out from another side of snow. Two Kibum. One is the true Kibum while another one just Changjo who is being clone. 

 

"Your point is.." Leeteuk asked.

 

"Uncle. We don't see him anywhere since we arrived here. Where is he? There must be something." Shindong stated.

 

"I get it!" Yesung said. "Let's work this out together."

 

"Let's finish this!" Siwon yelled.

 

"Get ready..." Leeteuk mumbled as each of them are getting ready to attack. "Now!!!" Leeteuk shouted.

 

With Leeteuk shouted, everyone starts moving together approaching the six and attacks together with their powers in every side. Hankyung throws his fire blast, Donghae with his ice blast and water trap, Ryeowook use his thorn plants to caught them and Eunhyuk transform to a cheetah.

 

"Sungmin, on your left!" Shindong shouted as he read all their movement. With a lightning speed, the blades that Sungmin thrown hitting the leg of Changjo make the latter stumbles to the snows.

 

Noticed one of them had been caught, Kangin make his way to Changjo and grab him on his head. With his power, he twist the head around and pull Changjo's hands backwards. Changjo can't move anymore.

 

"!" Changjo cursed.

 

Cap trying to help Changjo but his actions was disturbed by Siwon. "Where are you going uh?" Siwon asked as he kick the head of Cap hardly.

 

On other side, Yesung with his power silently sneak behind the high speed Ricky and grab him on his collar to stop him from running anymore.

 

"Ahhh!! What the.." Ricky yelled.

 

"You got caught!!" Yesung said.

 

Ricky smirk. "Not yet!" He kick on Yesung's stomach to free himself from the latter but unfortunately for him, Ryeowook is already waiting for him.

 

Ryeowook pulls up his hands before a thorn plant coming out from under the snow and get grip on Ricky's legs. "You can't escape from my plants!" Ryeowook shouted before he pulls out ground to bury Ricky inside. The ground look like an egg, a big egg on the snow.

 

"Get me out!!" 

 

"Hankyung hyung!!!" Ryeowook screamed.

 

With Hankyung fire balls, the ground explodes and reveals the unconcious Ricky inside. 

 

Niel who see all that and how Ricky lose, he jump into the snow to save himself. Donghae realized it and immediately put his hands in the snow and changes it to an ice. Niel is trap inside the ice block. 

 

With an easy step, Niel broke the ice into pieces and released himself. But at the same time, Eunhyuk already waiting for him behind with his lion's body. Didn't even give Niel any chance to take further step, Eunhyuk approaching him and bite his shoulder. 

 

"Arhhh!!" Niel grunted in pains.

 

Eunhyuk not let the shoulder off from his mouth and it cause the shoulder to be broke apart from Niel's body. The snow under them are covers with red of blood. But it was not last long when another hand is coming out from the injured shoulder and make it new again.

 

"So you can renew yourself back uh?" Donghae said, not so suprise with it.

 

Donghae stretching his arms and neck as he smirk. "Let's see how long you can do that." He said before running to attack Niel once again.

 

Meanwhile, even Heechul already got injured before, but still he never want to give up. With his other two, he continously kick and hit Cap on every part of the latter body. Along with Siwon on another side, they make sure that Cap didn't even have any chance toget away from them at all. 

 

Ryeowook raised up another trees to keep Cap from further distance. 

 

"Where else do you want to run uh? Two had died in our hands!" Heechul screamed as he kicking Cap.

 

What do you expect when five match one? 

 

Cap get a kick behind him from Siwon, while his other sides get a hit from Heechuls. He falls on the snow with a loud thuds but it's still not the end. Ryeowook's plants are already waiting for him on the ground and immediately rounded around his body. He can't move!

 

"You lose." Siwon said as he landed on the snow in front of the guy.

 

Cap just chuckles with his close eyes. "We might lose in your eyes. But, the real loser here is..you." He said.

 

"What are you talking about?" Siwon questioned.

 

"Think again why you'd come here in the first place? You are just too far from your objective. Your brother." 

 

"Kyu?" Ryeowook interfered.

 

"Unlucky for you. It's already too late." 

 

"Late for what!!! Tell us now before I kill you!!" Heechul stomped and grabbed Cap's neck. He had lost his patience.

 

Leeteuk and Kangin are still on their spot with Changjo locks in Kangin's arms. Leeteuk put his hand on top of Changjo's head and close his eyes after that. He try reading the mind of the latter.

 

"Nothing. There is nothing in his head. Looks like, uncle has blocked everything." Leeteuk sighed.

 

"You will get noth..." Changjo didn't get to finish his words when Kangin twist his head until the bone of his neck where broke. 

 

"Just died!" Kangin hissed as he push the dead body. "What should we do now?" 

 

"How many left?" Leeteuk asked while his eyes are scanning around, searching for his brothers.

 

"Three." Kangin replied. "Oh, I guess two left." He added when he saw Yesung and Kibum threw Chunji lifeless body to the ground. 

 

Their planned is working. Instead of attacking them by group like before, they used another method this time that's it attacking all together. Since they didn't know how much their power are and they also don't know their weakness, so this way is much better. As a result, four of them has down and two more left. 

 

 

At the same time, at the top of the tower, Kyuhyun has been lay down on the wooden floor with both of his hands and legs being tie down. The man in mask who is also their uncle is standing at the edge of the tower, looking at the scene under. He realized how his men had been caught and got killed. The time is ticking. The sky start to get darken.

 

Flashback

 

Finally, Kyuhyun can get excaped from the window with all his body. He close the window back to abolish the evidence. 

 

"Did I give you too much hope?" The voice startled Kyuhyun and almost make him lost his balance.

 

"Since when.." Kyuhyun asked.

 

"I've watched all your antics since the first time you managed to escape from the room. I must say that I am enjoyed it." His uncle said while leaning against the wall with his folding arms.

 

"You make me like a fool." Kyuhyun answered slowly getting backwards, ready to run away.

 

"You are and please don't be again. You can't run away from me anymore. Now, be a good kid and follow after me, your uncle." 

 

'This time, I will make sure my plan will works out. My love, we will meet again.' 

 

 

"Hyung!! Look at the sky!!" Kibum shouted loudly from his spot, gaining the attentions from his brothers to focus on his words.

 

It's get dark and the wind getting stronger. The sunset is at the edge of the day while at the opposite sides, the full moon is going to come out. There is nothing to be weird of at first, but at the second thought, they know something is not right. 

 

"The moon!" Hankyung pointed out. "It's gonna be red!!!" 

 

"Red moon. Lunar eclipse. Wish." Leeteuk mumbled trying to remember something. "Kyuhyun!!" He gasped.

 

Leeteuk flying fastly towards the tower and getting to the top of it. If he is right, Kyuhyun is there! How come he didn't realized it sooner? And now, Kyuhyun life is in danger. He hopes he can make it in time.

 

"Teuki hyung!" Kangin called out to the older who is already left him and others behind.

 

"Kids, hurry up! Follow Teuki hyung!! Something must happens!" Heechul yelled to his brothers.

 

The ordered from Heechul get in everyone nerves. They know it must be something about Kyuhyun and based on Leeteuk reactions before, it can't be good. 

 

Donghae grabs L.joe collars and throw him inside his water before he change it into ice. Hankyung steps forwards and burn all the magic paper of L.Joe. And now, one by one start to fly and following the older to the top of the tower. 

 

 

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed in pain when his chest is being stabs by his uncle. The blood are flowing from the open's area.

 

"Stop!! It's hurt!!!!" Kyuhyun groaned as he struggling to release himself. "Please...stop." He cried.

 

"The time has come my little Kyuhyun." The man said continue to move the blade on Kyuhyun's chest just right above Kyuhyun's heart.

 

Just in time, Leeteuk arrived at the top of the tower and what he see at the moment reall didn't give him any pleasant. Blood are dripping to the floor from Kyuhyun's chest. His brother is in pain while his uncle is the reason behind it. Leeteuk angers is boiling inside. This is his limit. He can't take it anymore. The beast inside him will release. No one ever dare to hurt his brother as long as he is alive! He seize his hands firmly and the white shiny aura is surrounding him. Let's end this!