Chapter 1

Finding the lost 13th!!

Loud footsteps can be heard echoing all the corridor along the hall. A young man is walking fastly enough and sometimes running through the hall and steps on the stairs down. He can't wait to reach his destination. The room on the base of the palace, a room that contains a secret that only known by them. Them, the chosen one. Them, the gifted 

He arrives at the big wooden door that had four guards on each side of the door. The guards bow to him before one of them opening the door, give him a way to enter and closed it back. The young man is alone in the big room. Just a simple room if you look it with your usual eyes but not for him. 

He moves his leg to one of the shelves there before pulling out a book carefully. Suddenly the wall behind him moving and let out a bright light. There, inside the hidden room behind the wall, he can see another eleven young man waiting for him. He steps inside the room and closing back the wall behind him.

Now, everyone are already inside the small but comfortable room. The room is simple, only have a large table in centre along with fifteen chairs around it. At the centre of the table, you can see a shining sapphire blue colour diamond shining lightly inside a glass box, securely. 

 

"Teuki hyung." 

 

Leeteuk walks further in the room and sit at the chair that exclusively for him, at the end of the table. Everyone also take a sit on their own seat around the table. Leeteuk is the oldest among them and that making him be a leader for them. Leeteuk looks closely at everyone before changing his gaze to the shining diamond at the centre of the table. 

 

"What taking you so long? We've been waiting here like for ages you know." Heechul grumbles while flipping his long red hair.

 

"Chullie, you know very well how long can the meeting take time right? There is a lot to be discussing about in this kingdom." Leeteuk answered calmly putting his hand on the table and supporting his heavy head. 

 

It is not easy to be a leader. It is not easy to sit on the chair in the meeting while listening and thinking about everything. The responsibility on his head is big enough but that is his job. That is his thing to take care of. And he is not alone, they were there tor him. Help him too. Because they were the choosen one.

 

"So, why we're here?" Ryeowook asked from his seat across with Sungmin. Actually he don't have any idea about why with the sudden meeting. He is busying in the garden with all type of colouring flowers blossom beautifully before he got sudden called from Kibum to gather.

 

"Yeah, I also didn't have any idea. Kibum?" Yesung stated remembered back what he had done before Kibum called him from inside him mind making him .

 

"Bummie, why with the sudden meeting?" Kangin asked from his seat near Leeteuk.

 

"I found him." Kibum said calmly without looking at anyone but to his laps.

 

"Who?" Siwon ask still don't understand with that statement. And maybe same with the others because everyone eyeing the latter now.

 

"Kyuhyun." Just one word that coming out from between the pink lips but it is enough to make everyone frozen and stop breathing.

 

"Am I hearing right?" Ryeowook questioned still locking his eyes to Kibum.

 

"Kyu..Kyuhyun? You mean..that Kyu??" Sungmin asking back .

 

"Yes, Kyuhyun. That Kyuhyun, our brothers our friends who is one of us. Our 13th." Kibum said softly but this time his eyes gazing to everyone.

 

"It can't be.." Hankyung mumbles slowly.

 

"How??" Kangin want to ask more aboit it, but losing the words to speak out.

 

"Are you sure Bummie?" Leeteuk ask leaning against the chair. This information is so sudden, like a blink of eyes.

 

"I am sure hyung. I can feel him." 

 

"But, it's been 10 years since we last seen him. We had searching for him everywhere but we never can get his tracks before." Kangin said factly. Yes, it's truth. For ten years since they lost Kyuhyun, they have tried searching him in every corner of the kingdom. Not enough with the kingdom, but also in another magic world but none. 

 

"Is that mean that Kyuhyun is still alive?" Donghae asked after long of silence.

 

"Explain it Bummie." Eunhyuk stated needing an explaination about the sudden information that they got.

 

Kibum let out a soft sigh before standing from his seat and start walking slowly behind everyone with his arms folding closely to his chest. 

 

"For ten years, we've searched for him everywhere in this magic world right?" Kibum keep silent for a while before continuing his words when the others also keep silent focusing on his words. "But we never tried in human world."

 

"Human world???" They asked in unison.

 

"Yes, human world." Kibum answered.

 

"But, we were forbidden to enter that world. How you can know that Kyuhyun is in that world? We never can make any contact with human world." Leeteuk said.

 

"Well, just said that I kind of making a new experiment with my power." Kibum stated nervously. 

 

"You did what?" Hankyung questioned furiously.

 

"Don't say that you have breaking the rules Kim Kibum!" Kangin asked loudly enough to make Kibum shivers on his spot. Arghh stupid me! Why did I told them about that!!

 

"But I'm still here right?? I'm fine. I just send my darkness into that world, while I'm still here." Kibum stated defending himself. Magic world have a rule, big rule that must be followed by everyone including them even they're the king in Sapphire Blue kingdom. 

 

Human world and magic world are two different world that could never collides with each other. Human can't entering the magic world and it's nothing to worried about because human never knew that this world ever exist. While anyone from magic world also can't entering the human world but it is should be worried because everyone know that human world is exist and they can see it sometimes using special spell. That's why ruled is needed to avoid such entering thing happen. 

 

"But rules still a rule Bummie." Shindong stated worriedly.

 

"And rules mean to be broken." Ryeowook shut his lips close after the glares that given from the others towards him.

 

"Can we goes back to our first topic earlier?" Kibum ask. "Anyway, believe me. I can feel his existance while my darkness get in there. He is near us but in different world."

 

"How you can feel him? It is human world that we're talking about. Anyone that entering that world will lost their magic power and risking them to death! You realize that right?" Eunhyuk questioned seriously. 

 

"Yes I know that. But, I don't know how to explain it. Believe me, Kyuhyun is in there!!" 

 

"Okay enough with this. I think this is nonsense!!" Heechul stated shaking his head.

 

"Hyung. Don't you believe in me??" Kibum ask looking hurt because of their reactions.

 

Everyone keep silent, lost in their deep thinking while Kibum question just lost within the air. Kibum puff and sit on his chair hardly making the chair stumble behind.

 

"What should we do now?" Hankyung ask after a long silent while his eyes close.

 

"If Kyuhyun is in that world, does that mean that he lost his magic?" Donghae ask.

 

"Then, does he remembered who he is?"

 

"Ermm guys, it's been ten years since we last saw him. So, how can we find him? You know right that human world is not small." Siwon stated.

 

"I can use my darkness once again." 

 

"And how is that helping? This Kyuhyun may not have the same face from ten years ago. Kyuhyun must be.." Heechul words got cut by the sudden interferes by Leeteuk.

 

"The mark on his chest! Kyuhyun had a mark on his chest." Leeteuk said with his sparkling eyes.

 

"Okay, this is crazy. And how can you make each human on that world show you their chest? You must be insane." Heechul snaps back.

 

"No Chullie, if you're remembered. We're the chosen one. Only the chosen one had a mark on their body and like what Teuki hyung said, Kyuhyun had his mark on his chest. This mark will reacts with something." Hankyung stated agreeing with Leeteuk.

 

"Diamonds. Magic crystal diamonds!!" Yesung said knowingly.

 

"Does that diamond still reacts with Kyuhyun's mark? And does that mark still exist? I mean, doesn't anyone that entering that world will lost their magic and everything that connected with our world?" Eunhyuk ask.

 

"It's true but not for us. We're not the same with the others. Our mark will still be there even we lost our magic and everything. We're special in our own." Kangin explains.

 

"Oh.."

 

"The diamonds will lead us to Kyuhyun." Leeteuk stated.

 

"Can I ask something?" 

 

"What is it Wookie?" 

 

"Euhhmm, I wonder how can we get in there?"

 

"Don't worry, I know. Just get ready guys, we will get our 13th back!" Leeteuk said confidently with his hand grip on the table. My long lost brother, wait for us.!