Chapter 18

Finding the lost 13th!!

"What are you doing??" Kyuhyun asked when he saw the three guys who are living the next door, are busying themselves in his kitchen. He thought they were already went back to their apartment.

 

"Oh Kyu, hey! I hope you don't mind if we are using your kitchen." Siwon replied while making a toast.

 

"We are preparing a breakfast. For you!" Donghae states cheerfully while jumping around the kitchen.

 

"What?? I don't need it! Just go back to your apartment!!" Kyuhyun voice out with a bit yelling. Sometimes, their behaviour really get into his nerve. He really doesn't understand why those three really love to being so friendly with him. He just don't get it with people like that. It's not like they have known each other for a long time.

 

Eunhyuk put the fried eggs on the table before walking to the standing boy who is still in his pajama. He looks directly into Kyuhyun eyes as he smile warmly. "Let's have some breakfast, together. It's much more fun than being alone and eating the fast food."

 

Actually, Eunhyuk and the two already planned it before hand. Since he being near the younger, he got to know the little on how Kyuhyun living in his daily life. Yeah, it's truth that Kyuhyun raised in a wealthy family, but still, that boy is living alone in his apartment. Most of the time, Kyuhyun just eating the fast food rather than going out or cook. Kyuhyun can't cook very well.

 

That's why, they are here this morning. They just want to take care of Kyuhyun much better. This is their way to be closer to Kyuhyun.

 

"I"m not!" Kyuhyun stated looking fiercely to Eunhyuk that standing in front him.

 

"Not what?" Donghae asked peeking from behind Eunhyuk.

 

"Don't deny it Kyuhyun. We have saw all the instant noodles in the kitchen cabinet. Your fridge also didn't have much healthy foods also. I don't know how are you keep living all this while. What are you eating everyday? You really need to care about your health." Siwon keep nagging while his hand still busy with the hot pan on the stove.

 

"Seriously? Who give you the right to touch everything in my apartment? This is my apartment, you can't do that or else I will call the cops to arrest you!" Kyuhyun said sternly. 

 

"We are not doing anything. We just cooking for you. Nothing wrong." Eunhyuk explained didn't care about the murders eyes of the younger.

 

"I don't care. Can you just go back to your own apartment? My friends will come in less than ten minutes. Just go." Kyuhyun asked sighing to them.

 

"Kyu, come on. Let's have a breakfast together!" Donghae said excitedly as he taking out a chair for Kyuhyun to sit. They just pretending to not hear what has Kyuhyun said earlier as they are preparing the table.

 

Kyuhyun looking at them dumb-foundedly. "What did you call me?" Kyuhyun asked softly. "Who are you to call me by that name? The person who is close to me is the only one who can call me 'Kyu'. Not you." Kyuhyun added seriously.

 

We are your brothers, and we are the first person who called you by that name since you were borned. We have the most right on you, Kyuhyun.

 

They really want to say that, but they just can't. You are not ready for that big and precious words Kyu. Even how much we want it, still this is not the time. You will let us called you by that name one day, and most of all, we will hear the words 'hyung' from you once again. 

 

"Kyu.." Just as Siwon want to open his mouth, the bell is ringing as a sign someone is standing at the back of the closed door.

 

Everyone eyes is looking at the same direction, the door, without even moving from their stand. As they know, the door can't be opened just by staring even it can be with their magic. But, another same reason is, they just can't. 

 

The owner of the apartment staring back at the three person in the kitchen before shaking his head a little. He moves his legs lazily towards the locking door and open it widely, gesturing the guest to come in.

 

"Eh, you are still in pajama? What are you doing since we ended our called huh? By the way Kyu, I have invited Ki.." The nonstop talking from Changmin suddenly stop and the atmosphere becomes quiet. Kyuhyun that walking from behind him also stop moving and looking weirdly at Changmin.

 

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked the taller. Changmin's nose is moving like a dog!

 

"What is this smell? It's nice but at the same time make me hungry." Changmin rumbles while staring at Kyuhyun. "Are you use a new fragrant of air spray? Because I am sure that this is not from your kitchen." He added.

 

Kyuhyun just sigh before plopping himself on the couch. "It's from my kitchen." He said slowly.

 

Changmin's eyes turns wide and bigger. "What? Oh no, where is the fire-extinguisher, we need it later! What are you thinking Kyuhyun! You will burn this apartment, and more worse is the entire building! And and..we need to.." Changmin stated crazily before a voice interupted him.

 

"Is he is stupid?" Donghae asked as he leans against the wall with Siwon and Eunhyuk. "He looks like one with all the grumbled." He added again with wrinkles on his forehead.

 

"Who are you??!!" Changmin asked while his hand grabbing Kyuhyun close to him. 

 

Three pairs of eyes shooting with full of flames to the hand that grabbing Kyuhyun's body tightly. While Kyuhyun just rolling his eyes as he crossing his arms to his chest. 

 

"And who are you stupid boy?" Donghae asked full with jealousy. Yes, he is envying the taller boy who can easily touching their Kyuhyun. 

 

"What did you called me??! Yah!" Changmin yelled.

 

"Shut up! Min, they are my new 'crazy' neighbours. And this 'stupid' boy is my bestfriend, Changmin." Kyuhyun pointed.

 

"New neighbours? So why they are here??" Changmin asked still locking his eyes with Donghae.

 

"And what is this stupid boy doing in here?" Donghae asked as his eyes also staring at Changmin who is already an inch away from him. Which one is moving first, unnoticed by them.

 

Kyuhyun justs shrugged them off as he moves to open the door after the bell is ringing for the second time. Jonghyun and Minho appeared in front of the apartment with Kibum and Ryeowook behind them. Kyuhyun let them in after he smiles to Kibum and Ryewook. 

 

"Uh? What happen in here?" Jonghyun asked when he noticed how weird the atmosphere is with Changmin and a guy keep staring with each other.

 

"And who are they?" Minho asked as he pointing to Siwon and Eunhyuk.

 

Ryeowook and Kibum who also looking at the person that Minho pointed out are so shock. Ryeowook opens his mouth to say something but got cut by Kyuhyun.

 

"My neighbours." Kyuhyun answered lazily. Kibum glances at Siwon and Eunhyuk before exchanging his eyes with the questionable Ryeowook. 

 

 

After a while, Kyuhyun left his guest that sitting in the living room to take a shower because as they see, Kyuhyun is still in his pajama. Everything is awkward after that. They just glancing their eyes by looking at each other. Can't stand the situation, Minho take a chance to start the conversation.

 

"So, where are you guys came from?" Minho asked.

 

"Far away." Eunhyuk replied calmly.

 

"Far? How far?" Jonghyun asked with a curious tone. Well he just want to know a bit about Kyuhyun new neighbours. Just incase of some safety, for him.

 

"We are coming here from a place that is not here." Siwon said with his smile. Minho and Jonghyun are making a frown face, don't know whether that answered is making any sense or not. While Kibum that sitting cross them really want to slap his own face as Ryeowook just giggling silently next to him.

 

"What about you guys? Since when you're becoming friend with Kyuhyun?" Siwon asked just to avoid any hard questions from them.

 

"Yeah, we have been friends since we are a kid. Around 8 years ago. We are the only friends that Kyuhyun have aside from his family." Jonghyun answered.

 

"Ahh, you all must be very close with each other." Donghae stated looking excited in so sudden. "Tell us a little about Kyuhyun. I love to know more about his life." Donghae said honestly didn't realized the serious stare from four person around him.

 

"Why you need to know about his life??" Changmin asked weirdly while crossing his legs.

 

"Why I can't?" Donghae asked the younger back. 

 

They start it again. The other just watching them helplessly, not interested to get in between their eyeing game. They just continue on with their simple conversations to get knowing more about each other. Well, everyone seems so friendly though. So why not?

 

 

At the same time, a young boy in his black coat with a bag on his shoulder is walking among the other people in the busy airport. He walks while avoiding the people to get out from that place. In his hoodie and black glasses, yeah, he looks so mysterious. 

 

Once he step out from the airport, he takes his glasses away and looking around him. He take a deep breath before smirking. 

 

"I'm back." He said to himself. 

 

Then, he saw someone is waving at him from the car that parks not far from him. Of course he noticed that waving boy. He moves his leg to the man that waiting for him.

 

"You're back. It's been long." The person said while patting on his back.

 

"Yeah, I've told you that I will be back. Just wait up." He replied.

 

"The others have waiting for you." 

 

"Oh, really. It's so nice to hear it. Let's go then. I can't wait to know more about Cho Kyuhyun." He smile as he uttered the words before he get in the ready car.

 

'Cho Kyuhyun, I'm back for revenge.' He sid inside his evil mind. The boy laughs evilly along the ride away from the airport to his destination.

 

Without Kyuhyun and the others know, something dangerous and evil is coming slowly into their happy life.