Chapter 32

Finding the lost 13th!!

"Kyu!!" Ryeowook screamed when he and the others arrived. 

 

"Hyung..help me. Help me hyung!" Kyuhyun groaned.

 

"Hyung, help me hyung!!!" 

 

It's like a dejavu. A memories of ten years ago with Kyuhyun's voiced that asking for their help lingering inside their mind. It's hurt remembering all that. They've failed to save the younger, they lost him. But this time, they swear that they will do anything just to get Kyuhyun back. They will not lost him anymore.

 

"You bastard!! You hurt my brother!!" Kangin yelled as he let out his dark purple aura around him.

 

Kangin action were soon followed by the other ten. Heechul release his bright red aura, Hankyung with his bright orange aura, Yesung on other side with goldish aura, Shindong release brownish, Sungmin with light pink, Eunyhuk yellowish bright, Donghae with his blue ocean, Siwon next to him in light violet aura, Ryeowook in greenish as leaves, and Kibum in last is in silver grey aura. 

 

Twelve different kind of aura's colours standing in one line, looking so fieece and ready to kill someone at that moment. Half of the moon has changed it colours to red. They don't have enough time anymore. And this time, no more kindness or gentle. You hurt our brothers, we will hurt you back.

 

Leeteuk as the leader be the first one to step forward and launching himself straightly to the man in mask follows by the others close behind. But, Leeteuk and the others can't get through. When they are close to him, something is pushing them backwards. They stumbles behind and skillfully they get balancing themselves really quick.

 

"A magic shield." Shindong pointed out.

 

Hearing it, Hankyung take deep breathes using his mouth until his chest moving to the front before he spurting out his fire breath. Donghae also helping with blowing out his water explosion. It's cracking..

 

The man looking at his shield in panic. He never expecting that kind of powers from them. His magical shield is gonna be broken in any minutes. He need to get hurry! The man glances at the unconcious Kyuhyun before he lift up his head to the sky. The full moon will gonna be red fully. He picks up a blade and lift it up high in the air and ready to stab Kyuhyun's chest.

 

Cling!!

 

The blade on his hands is fall on the floor in front of him, just an inch away from Kyuhyun's body. His eyes widen in shock.

 

"Don't you dare to hurt our Kyuhyun anymore!!" Sungmin huffed angrily.

 

Just a while ago, while Hankyung and Donghae repeatedly attacking the shield, a little crack happened on the shield and for Sungmin, it is enough. He quickly pulls out his blade and aim straightly towards the open hole and directly hitting the man's hand.

 

The magic shield has gone, broken into a milion pieces. Just like that, the red moon phenomenon happens and again lost in a second. The man has lost his chance. His wish is never being granted.

 

Ryeowook and Sungmin immediately went closer to Kyuhyun to check on his wound. While the others surrounding the kneeling man on the floor.

 

"The game is over." Leeteuk said.

 

"No!! It can't be. I can't lose!! I must bring her back!!!" He shouted as he grabbing his head.

 

"Her?" Shindong asked.

 

"Kyuhyun's mother." Kibum replied.

 

"What?" 

 

"Whatever it is, I don't want to see your face anymore." Leeteuk said as he slowly move away from the man, leaving him behid to be handle by his brothers.

 

"Kids, you better don't see this. Go to Kyuhyun." Heechul whispered as he cracking his fingers. Hankyung sigh, knowing his twin better than anyone else. Hankyung put his arms over Kibum and Ryeowook's shoulders and grab them to follow him. The others also back away, leaving the red hair alone with Kangin. 

 

"I'm not that innocent you know." Kangin smirked to Heechul.

 

"Now uncle, you choose. Hurt or fast?" Heechul asked.

 

"Heechul, you never change uh?" 

 

"You know what uncle, I'm proud to be a bit evil than my brothers. They will not do this, but I will." 

 

 

"How's him Sungmin?" Leeteuk asked concernly. He rubs Kyuhyun's hair lovingly. 'Hyung is sorry because I failed to protect you.'

 

"Luckily, it's nothing so serious." Sungmin replied with his hands forming a pinkish aura before he put it on Kyuhyun's wound. Ryeowook also busy on the other side in process to heal Kyuhyun. 

 

"Hae hyung, I need some water." Ryeowook asked.

 

"Here Wookie." Donghae showed him the ball of water on his palm to Ryeowook.

 

"Put it here hyung, on his chest. Make it warm and positive aura." Ryeowook ordered and get a nod from Donghae.

 

 

It's been three days since the incident. Kyuhyun had been brought back to his apartment after he is being healed. He is still weak and still not awake from unconscious stage. Everyone is patiently waiting for Kyuhyun to open his eyes again. Never once they leave Kyuhyun's alone. Kyuhyun's family also here along with his Kyuline members.

 

"Are you sure he is fine? Don't you think we need to bring him to the hospital?" Mrs.Cho asked when she close the door of Kyuhyun's room slowly. 

 

"Don't worry Mrs Cho. Kyuhyun just need to rest. He need to gain his energy back and if something wrong happens to him, I believe Sungmin and Ryeowook will tell us immediately." Leeteuk explained.

 

"Leeteuk-shi. Just call me mom. You are Kyuhyun's brothers, so you are also my sons." Mrs Cho said as she patting Leeteuk's back before left to her husband that in the middle of chatting with Hankyung and the others.

 

"Who are you?? Whar have you done to our son??!" Mr Cho yelled angrily when they just back to the apartment late at night with scratched all over their body and not to mention the blood on Heechul's shirt.

 

"Omo, Kyuhyun!! What happened to him? Someone, called the ambulance!!!" Mrs Cho dashing towards Kyuhyun who is in Kangin's arm. 

 

The brothers looked quite shocked with the sudden noise they received once they step in the apartment. Cluelessly, they also don't have any idea who are they. 

 

"I'm sorry. Please calm down. Kyuhyun is just fine, don't need to call for ambulance. Who are you anyway?" Leeteuk asked after he motioned Kangin to take Kyuhyun in his room. 

 

"What fine? He got hurt, look at the blood!!"

 

The wrinkles formed in Leeteuk head. Knowing that he will not getting any answers from the histerical middle age woman, Leeteuk changes his eyes to the Kyuline members, hoping for some explaination.

 

"They are Kyuhyun's parent." Jonghyun stated. "Mr and Mrs Cho."

 

Leeteuk sighed. His job is still not done yet. Leeteuk gestured them to take a sit on the couch for a proper talk. At first, Mr and Mrs Cho looks a bit hesitated but the stares from Leeteuk told them the otherwise. After everyone had sit comfortably on the couch, Leeteuk lift up his head to start talking.

 

"Let me introduce myself in proper way." Leeteuk started up with full of manner. "I am Leeteuk, the oldest. This is Hankyung and Heechul." He pointed to the brothers next to him before continue with the others around him. "Shindong, Kibum, Siwon, Donghae, Yesung, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and the one who bringing Kyuhyun earlier is Kangin. We are Kyuhyun's brothers." 

 

"What?" Mr Cho asked, couldn't believe it.

 

"Let me continue on. Kyuhyun was lost when he was eight, that's mean ten years ago. And since that, we have searching for him all around the world until a few months ago, we detected him here. In this world." 

 

They listened carefully without interfering any of Leeteuk's words. Leeteuk gives explaination for everything in simple words so that they will not confuse with all that things. Starting from Kyuhyun went missing to the day of today, where his uncle revenge and caused the injury in Kyuhyun's body.

 

"...but, you don't have to be worried now. Everything is over. Kyuhyun just need more rest and believe me, he will wakes up in a week. About our uncle.." Leeteuk exchange his looks with Heechul next to him before he continue, "I can guarantee you, he will not disturbing or giving any harm to Kyuhyun anymore." 

 

"Where did you come from?" Changmin asked after a long silent. "We know you are not like us, we saw it in the screen. Some kind of power?" He hesitated. Leeteuk didn't told them anything about their powers in his explaination just now.

 

Leeteuk gasped. Should he tell them about it? Can they believe it?

 

"We are coming from another world. Believe it or not, it's a fact." Heechul voiced out. "Hannie, show them." He added gesturing Hankyung to show them a little of his power.

 

Just by that, everything is settle down. At first, it is surely hard for them to believe but after Leeteuk put some words and added using his power a little, yeah, they fall for it. 

 

 

"Hyung, everyone!! Kyu is awake!!!" 

 

The loud voice from Ryeowook make everyone immediately make their way into Kyuhyun's room. Kyuhyun is really awake. He smile when he saw everyone gathers around him.

 

"Mom, dad, noona." He greeted as he hold on Mrs Cho's hand. "Hyungs." He added a second later.

 

"Kyu, you remembered us?" 

 

Kyuhyun just smile. "Well, thanks to uncle actually. I get my memories back." 

 

At the moment, no one ever know what is the brothers feeling inside them. Absolutely, too happy! Happy ending? Yes, for them this is the best ending ever. They got Kyuhyun's back, they can be together again and they are complete again. Ten years of pains, tears, hurt and missing are done. It's over. The journey of twelve princes from Sapphire Blue world, or should I say to twelve brothers to be more accurate, in finding their long lost brother is come to the end. 

 

 

 

"Let's go home." Leeteuk said to Kyuhyun as he grabs the younger hand tightly. Kyuhyun nodded his head as he ready. Let's go home, let's go back to our place. Let'sbe together again.

 

With that, thirteen hands are entwined with each other in circle before a shiny and bright light surrounding them. 

 

"Goodbye." 

 

Even it's hard for Kyuhyun's at first, but he must leave them. His family for ten years, his loyal friends for eight years, he need to go. He need to go back to where his belong, along with his twelve brothers. But, he promise he will come to visit them sometimes though.