Chapter 27

Finding the lost 13th!!

The weather get colder from time to time. The snow falls heavily from the white sky. There is no sound from outside. Everything is so quiet and lifeless. Only the light from the window brightning all the corner of the room.

 

"Where am I?" Kyuhyun whispered to himself as he opens his heavy eyes. The last thing he remembered before he close his eyes was when he was being dragged by the men out from a small abandoned house.

 

Kyuhyun wanders his eyes around and slowly getting up from the mattress on the floor. He also noticed that his hands has been freed. He try to open the wooden door but unfortunately it is locking. Then, he moves to the glass window that have a metal grate all around it. It is useless!! The room is like a prison.

 

"You can't get out from this place. At least, not when you are still alive." 

 

Kyuhyun snaps his body behind him when he heard the sudden voice. A young man maybe younger than him is standing leaning against the door with his close eyes. Kyuhyun thought he was alone in the room because he never heard the door being opened.

 

"Who are you? Since when you have been standing there?" Kyuhyun asked while getting ready to protect himself from anything that might be happens.

 

The guy with a brown short hair that closing half of his left eye just chuckles softly. "We have been here since the first time you awake." He replied. 

 

"We?" Kyuhyun watch the guy weirdly. What is he meant with we? 

 

"It's mean us." Come the voice from above him. Kyuhyun immediately lifted his head up and what he see on the ceiling really shocking him. There on the ceiling, two guy are hanging with their head in the air, looking sharply at him. Then, the two jump and landing just right in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stumbles back with the sudden impact.

 

"What are you guys?" Kyuhyun asked, carefully take a step backwards until his back touching the cold wall.

 

"Tcht, wrong question. Not what, but who." 

 

Just then, the door being opens hardly from the outside before the man in mask appears with three other guys. "Nice to meet you again Kyuhyun." The man in mask said before he sit on the wooden chair at the centre of the room.

 

"Ahh, so you're Kyuhyun. Looks nice. I wonder what your power is." The guy with a big roller paper on behind his back said while walking and standing beside the mask man.

Kyuhyun really don't know what to do. So he just cornering himself and get ready from their attacks at the corner of the room, judging them silently. 

 

"By the way, I've heard that people in this world have their own way in greeting." The other guy with a yellow hair and looks like a girl, said. "I am Chunji." He added.

 

"Pfft, should we do this?" The first guy who had greet him earlier asked with his smirk.

 

"Why not, sound fun. I am L.Joe." The guy with roller paper said.

 

"Changjo, and this is Ricky." The taller among them said as he pointed to the other guy that had being with him, hanging on the ceiling just now.

 

"Niel." Another one introduced himself from the another side of the mask man.

 

And then the last one. The guy that still leaning against the wall, the guy with short brown hair. "Cap." He said as he grinning with his eyes locking to Kyuhyun. 

 

At first, Kyuhyun found it creepy with his deep looks and also his deep and rough voice. But then, Kyuhyun realized something coiling at his waist. He bent down his head to take a peek at his lower body before he found an arm wrapping his waist tightly. What the..

 

Spontaneously Kyuhyun shouts and jump from his spot make him stumbles and falls flatly on the dusty floor. Kyuhyun hears how they laughing at him but the only thing he focusing at the moment is at the long hands coming from Cap. How can it be? What are they because they are absolutely not a human! 

 

"What are you guys??" Kyuhyun shrieked as he get on his legs once again.

 

"They are half human and half mutan. Amazing isn't it?" The man in mask grinned while slowly stepping forwards to Kyuhyun. 

 

"This is crazy, totally crazy. What is all this!!" Kyuhyun yelled loudly. "Where am I? What do you want from me?? Let me go!!" Kyuhyun push the man is mask hardly and run to open the door, but no matter how hard he tried, the door won't open. 

 

"Aww, look what we have in here. Scaredy cat in his hell." Chunji scoffed to Kyuhyun.

 

Suddenly, Kyuhyun feel like his body is being pull up to the air. He is floating before he falls on the floor just an inch away from the man in mask. "You still can't remember me Kyuhyun? I'm sad." The man in mask said as he bent his body to touch Kyuhyun's shoulder but sharply rejected by the boy. "Should I help you to remember me then?" 

 

Just right after that, the man in mask forcely put his hand on Kyuhyun's head and grip it tightly. Kyuhyun keep struggling to release himself from the man grip but it's too strong. It's like his head has stucked to the hand and little by little he can feel like his head had been burned. It's hurt and hot! Kyuhyun can't enduring it. His head is burning and his eyes turns red due to the hotness. 

 

"Arghhhh!!!!!" Kyuhyun screams loudly because the pain.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah."

 

"Mother, why are you crying?" Ask the little boy as he wiping the tears on his mother's cheek gently.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, mother have to go."

 

"Where? Can I come along?" He asked innocently. 

 

The mother only shaking her head weakly. "No, you can't. You must stay here with father, Mothers and your brothers." 

 

The boy just pouting his lips as a protest with the answered he got. 

 

"Mother can't bring you along even if I really want to. Mother is very sorry, Kyu." She pecks her son's forehead lovingly. "Kyu, remember this always. Mother loves you so much and no matter what happens, Mother will always love you and be with you forever." She added as she pulls the little boy into her arms tightly. 

 

Then, she humming a soft melody while controlling her tears. She know, she can't cry in front if her son. As time passed, the melody only make the little boy be more sleepy and then slowly falling asleep inside his mother protective arms. 

 

"Mother.."

 

And the next day when he wakes up, his mother had gone and since that day, he never see her again. 

 

Kyuhyun feel the pain inside his head again. He grabs his head hardly as he close his eyes, hoping the pain will be gone.

 

"Kyu!" 

 

"Hyungs!!" The little boy runs fastly before he jump into the open arms of the older. Kyuhyun then been carry away on the older boy before the two of them arrived inside the dining hall.

 

"Morning Kyu." 

 

"Morning father, mothers and hyungs." The little boy cheerfully greet everyone in the dining hall that sitting all around the table. 

 

"Someone is extra happy today." One of the beautiful woman with shiny ruby wings on her back said as she smile cutely.

 

"Aww, Kyunie is already be a grown up boy." Said the woman with a light blue wings.

 

"Are you ready son?" The father asked.

 

"Of course father, mothers. Kyu can't wait for tonight!" The boy squels excitedly.

 

The time has come. The big day for a little Kyuhyun. But, who knows that the day also can be a big rotation in Kyuhyun's life. 

 

"Hyung! Kyuhyun's scare." 

 

"Don't worry Kyu, hyung will protects you." 

 

The bright lights appears once again taking away Kyuhyun's sight. He can't see, it's too bright until everything clears again minutes after that. 

 

Little Kyuhyun was running fastly through the hall with a blood in his head. He found a room and quickly get inside to seek for safety. He is scared, he is trembling, he is hurting and he is crying. 

 

He hides himself under the bed, waiting for someone to come and help him. Hyung, please save me.

 

He can hear a voice that calling for him outside the door. But, Kyuhyun not so sure either if he can believe it or not after the first experienced just now that almost killed him. What should he do? In the end, he just decided to just keep hiding under the bed. 

 

Cluck..cluck..cluck.

 

The sound of shoes clutter on the floor echoing the room where the boy hiding in. Kyuhyun carefully put his palms at his mouth, stopping it from making any sound. 

 

"I got you!!!"

 

Kyuhyun bumped his head onto the bed above him. More blood are flowing from his head down to his face. He is trap. He had got caught! And the evil is no other than...

 

 

Meanwhile, in Kyuhyun's apartment.

 

"Let's watch it with full of concscientious. Remember, this is once in your lifetime. It can be rewinds back." Yunho advised them once again as the sit comfortably in the living room in front of the television screen.

 

The screen is showing that Kyuhyun had just finishing his night shower after he got home from bar. They saw how Kyuhyun drying his wet hair as he open the closet and take out his night clothes. Kyuhyun throws the towel earlier as he get ready to sleep. The light went off and Kyuhyun falls asleep.

 

"There is the important part." Heechul mumbles.

 

The living room turn silence. Everyone didn't move and inch away from the screen or even dare to blink their eyes. Only the clicking sound from the clock can be hear. Kyuhyun sleeping soundly until it happen..

 

"There!" Kibum pointed out with his finger. "The shadow! I've saw it." He added.

 

"Angle, Junsu!" Yunho stated.

 

After a clicking, difference angles is shown up on the screen. A shadow can be seen under the dimmed light from the living room. 

 

"Where is he?" Leeteuk questioning himself while clutching his hands. A little more.

 

"There hyung!" Shindong shouted from his spot behind Leeteuk.

 

"Finally!" Jaejoong said.

 

They can only see the legs that walking approaching the sleeping Kyuhyun on the bed. They can't see the face of the tha shadow in black.

 

"Find the angle for his face, Junsu." Yoochun as he began typing on the keyboard.

 

"I'm working on it, but there is no satellite capturing the angle at the moment." Junsu replied.

 

"It's okay, keep calm. Let's wait a little more on what this bastard want to do with my brother. Oh, once I get you, you will never face the this beautiful world anymore." Heechul muttering under his breath.

 

They watch how the shadow walking around Kyuhyun bed before it stop just right besides the sleeping boy. 

 

"I'm coming Kyuhyun. I'm coming to get you back."

 

"That's voice.." Didn't let Leeteuk finishing off his words, the shouts from Junsu adding with the image on the screen take away all his voice.

 

"I've got the angle!" Shouted Junsu.

 

"Mask?" They asked together.

 

Didn't even to do anything, the man just gone with Kyuhyun in a blink of eyes. "What?"

 

"Where are they?"

 

"Junsu, rotation in 360 degree!"

 

"They're gone."

 

"How.."

 

"That voice." Leeteuk mumbles only to be heard by his brothers. "Uncle." He added.