Chapter 2

Finding the lost 13th!!

The sound of water dripping from inside the bathroom was ended before a minute later the door being opened from inside. A young man comes out with wet hair and a white towel on his waist. He walks to the big wardrobe and pull out a neat school uniform and toast it on the bed.

 

He glanced at the big wall mirror and smile to his own reflection.

 

"Cho Kyuhyun, you're so fabulous!" He wink and smirk to himself before get ready to start the day.

 

 

Four luxurious sports cars with different kind of colour entering the courtyard of the high school, getting the other students attention in the morning. Some girls students were running following the car and gathering around it to welcome the owners. 

 

"Who are they?" Some of the students whispering among themselves behind girls loud squels.

 

"Don't you know? They called themselves Kyuline."

 

One by one, the door of the cars open, revealing it's owner. 

 

Today is the first day the school open after the winter break. And this kind of morning is used by four of them since they entering this school last summer. They are famous after all. And you can say that most of the students in that school envying them. Girls want to be their girlfriends, and boys jealous of them. 

 

The first guy that come out facing the other students that waiting for them is the owner of the aqua's line car that park at the most left. He is known as Choi Minho, the guy that full of charismatic. He is so tall and have a blonde color hair. The son of the well-known family in business industry. 

 

Minho give them a soft smile and winks at the girls there, making them goes crazy.

 

Then, the second guy comes out from his light-blue's car, revealing his handsome face. With a neat black hair and a black glasses on his white face, his pink lips formed a wide smile while waving his hand around to the other students. Known as the son on CNBlue Entertainment Group, he is famous with his gentleman attitude and rich with smiles. 

 

"He is Lee Jonghyun!!"

 

Yes, he is Lee Jonghyun. The manner-guy, Lee Jonghyun. Who don't know him anyway? He had a lot of famous song that produce, compuse and sing by himself. 

 

Second later, the third member of the Kyuline, the guy from the red car steps out. Just by revealing his body, some of the girls already lost their words and maybe fainted. The son of the school's President and many others company, known as y Kyuline member, badass-but-handsome looking guy, Shim Changmin. Why y? Because he loves to show off his perfect abs to everyone like now. 

 

"Seriously Min? It's still cold and you just let your buttons off like that?" Minho ask annoyingly. 

 

"Like you just knew him yesterday Minho-ah." Jonghyun chuckles while shaking his head to the taller.

 

That strong, cool and mostly y guy just ignoring his two bestfriend before waiting for the other one person get out from his car. 

 

"Tell me, that brat don't fall asleep in his car right?" Changmin asked.

 

"I'm not! Let's go before your body turned blue Changmin!" The fourth guy that just come out from dark blue car said before closing the car's door. 

 

The fourth guy, Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun is the most handsome guy. He is like a brat and arrogant sometimes, but actually he is nice and kind guy. It just that he didn't like to show it easily. Rumours said that he had a dark past, but nobody can confirmed it. It just like a secret that never can be unveil. 

 

However, aside from his past life, he was known as the leader of Kyuline. He is the most genius student in the school and always score a full mark especially in Math. Yeah, he was offered to the most famous university in the world based on his excellent achievement in studied, but he neglected that offer with the reason that he is not interested. He looks like a simple guy with dark brown hair and pale skin color, but who can guess that he is actually the son of the President of the most big companies around the world.

 

So handsome, so tall that can make all the girls heart stop beating just by looking at them. They walk toward the school entrance and step through the hall with loud squels and whispering around them. Which girls will not be crazy and loud when they see them walking in front of their eyes? Like a dream that never want to awake for.

 

The bell ringing as the sign that the class of the morning will starts in minutes. Most of the students already entering their classes and preparing for their first class. Same with the others, Kyuline members also doing the same. They entering their class, and sit at the far back. They just love to be in back after all, they find peace in that way. 

 

Kyuhyun sit on his chair that located just beside the window with Changmin next to him while Minho and Jonghyun in front them. 

"Hey guys, want to join me tonight?" Minho ask suddenly after turning his body to face Changmin and Kyuhyun. 

 

"Where to?" Changmin asked even he already know what the answer will be.

 

"Where else? Club of course." Jonghyun take that question to be answered with his rolling eyes. 

 

Jonghyun keep his eyes on the phone in his hand with his ears still on the conversation between his bestfriends. Changmin and Minho keep chatting among themselves about the plan for tonight because that two really interested in that kind of stuff, differ with Kyuhyun and Jonghyun. 

 

"What about you Kyu?" Changmin asked the silent guy next to him. "Kyu?" He called once again when the first question didn't get any responed from the brunette. The others two pairs of eyes also changing their glance with each other, before looking at the said person.

 

"Hey, Kyu? Are you okay?" This time Jonghyun tried to called for Kyuhyun while shaking the shoulder. It's work.. 

 

Kyuhyun is like just snaps out from his deep sleep. He looks at the three person that keep watching him. 

 

"Uh? What is it?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked, caring about his action while ago.

 

"Yes, I'm fine. Why?" 

 

"Is there is something bothering you? You looks different since last night." Changmin stated, noticing how his bestfriend behaviour changes. It's not like they just knew each other months ago, it's been almost 8 years since they're together. They have been friends since they were a child.

 

Before they continue on their conversation and before Kyuhyun have time to answer the question from Changmin, the sudden appearance from the teacher stop that all. Everyone changes their focus on the already in his late thirty teacher that just done with his greeting for the morning. 

 

Kyuhyun can't keep his mind in the class anymore even how hard he tried to keep focus. It just that something keep bothering him. And this thing have been disturbing him for two days already. 

 

Kyuhyun try to write down all the notes given, but he can't. With a small sigh, he admits defeat. He can't keep his attention to the class anymore. His hand lost it's grips to the pen. With another hand, he put it under his cheek, looking blankly at the front class. The teacher keep teaching based on the book in his hand while sometimes he walks around the class.

 

Maybe he don't noticed it, but Changmin keep looking at him with a big frown on his face. 

 

"Psstt, hey Kyu." Kyuhyun heard a small whispers from his right.

 

Kyuhyun looks next to him, that's when he realized from where the whispering coming from. He just tighten his eyebrows to the caller.

 

While Changmin slowly move his body close to Kyuhyun when he is assured that the teacher had moving his back to them.

 

"Why Kyu?" Short question because he knows that Kyuhyun will understand his question fully.

 

Changmin changes his body back to origin when the teacher once again moving around the class between the students. Kyuhyun glances at Changmin before he shaking his head a little. 

 

"Shim Changmin, can you explain back about what had we discuss earlier?" Suddenly the voice from the teacher stopping their silent talk or mostly you can say glares, I don't know. Changmin blinks his eyes stupidly. "But before that, please button off your uniform first please." 

 

The whole class chuckle with the comment that throws out from the teacher including Kyuhyun. 

 

While Changmin busy explains about what he had studied, factly just nonsense and random topic because knowing him, not so interested in this subject, Kyuhyun on his seat once again lost in his deep thought.

 

Since two days ago, he keep having weird dreams. Usually, he is not a person that care about such a small thing like that moreover a dream, but somehow it's kind of effecting him.

 

In the dream...

"Kyuhyun-ah! Where are you??!!" 

 

Kyuhyun can heard someone shouting for his name but he don't know who. He felt so scared and didn't know what to do. He keep hiding under the bed in his room. 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah!!!"

 

Suddenly he can see a dark figure entering his room from the close window. He covered his mouth with his trembling hands. 

 

'Help me' He thought in his mind. He is really frightening and only hoping for someone to help him right now. 

 

The dark figure slowly moved towards him. 

 

Step by step. Kyuhyun can feel the coldness all in his body, scared with trembling hands and tears that fall on his cheeks. The dark figure stop closely to the bed, just and inch away from Kyuhyun. 

 

One second. Two seconds,..

 

"I got you!!" 

 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, come on. Let's go to the lab or else you want to be punish for being late. Hurried!" Changmin said, grabbing Kyuhyun's hand to follow him. 

 

Even Kyuhyun still half awake from his deep thought, he just following Changmin along with the others two. Ignoring Kyuhyun weirdness, Changmin make a note on his head to ask the shorter between them later.