Chapter 30

Finding the lost 13th!!

On the north side, Shindong and Sungmin were flying as trying to chase after the speed boy, Ricky.

 

"Catch me if you can!!" Ricky shouted at them. 

 

", he is too fast!!" Shindong groaned as he landed on the snow with Sungmin next to him. "I can't even see him after a second! What the hell is this!!" He added.

 

"I know." Sungmin agreed while getting ready with his weapons. 

 

"He's coming." Shindong whispered when they saw a smoke like a storm of snow were coming towards them in high speed. 

 

Sungmin jumps highly and twirling in the air before he throws all the blades in his hands to the strong wind. But, it didn't give him the result he want. The blade were splatters when it hitting the wind. 

 

"It can't get through." Sungmin mumbled.

 

"Aww, is that all you can do??" Ricky teased as he circling them in still with his high speed along with the smoke of snow. 

 

 

"Where is he?" Donghae grumbles while panting heavily. Once again, Niel lost from his sight, get under the snow. 

 

He can't underestimate them since they rarely knows about their main power. They always need to get ready. 

 

Suddenly, a hand is grabbing his leg from under the snow. Donghae eyes goes wide. He got caught! Donghae is being pull into the thick snow by Niel but that is not the end yet. While Donghae is struggling to release himself from the grabs, he change the snow around them to the water. 

 

"Welcome to my place." Donghae stated when slowly he felt his leg is free from Niel.

 

From above the sky, you can see a large pole at the centre of the wide white snow. Niel on the other side stop moving like he is drowning. But then, Niel body be like a statue, standing in the water before he opens his eyes slowly. It change his colour! His eyes turn white, pearl white!

 

"What the..."Donghae lost his words.

 

Niel smirks as he say, "You didn't expecting this, don't you? You think I will die? You are wrong. We are being capable in everywhere, anywhere." Niel said. "I can breath easily inside the water you know." He added laughing like it is a funny words.

 

"How.."

 

"Don't be stupid. Do you think master will make us without any speciality? He knows all of your powers and we where make to destroy all of you." Niel explained.

 

"What did you do to Kyuhyun?!" Donghae screamed, feeling worried whenever he thinking about the youngest. He need to know about Kyuhyun.

 

"He is fine, maybe for this time. Just got a little blood here and there." Niel replied with full or sarcasm just to boil the anger of Donghae.

 

"How dare you touch him!!! I will kill you with my own hands!!!" Donghae shouted as he collecting all the water around him, producing a ball of magic water in his left hand.

 

Niel smile. You had fall in my trap. "Come and get me." He said as he folding his arms calmly, waiting for Donghae to approach him.

 

 

At the same time, up high in sky above the others, another fight are held on between Hankyung, Yesung and their enemy, Chunji. You can't see anything except the three different kind of colours are hitting on each other. Hankyung and Yesung take a break for a while after all the attack they were launched at Chunji didn't affecting the latter. 

 

"Tired already? Oh come on, we just get started!" Chunji voiced out with his dark black colour around his body.

 

"It's not affecting him at all." Hankyung grunted. Yesung on his side just nodding his head as he watch deeply at Chunji.

 

"Let's use another plan hyung." Yesung suggested confidently with their next plan. Hankyung exchange his eyes with Yesung before he hummed understandly.

 

They take a breath for a while as they try to read the movement of their component before Hankyung shouts, "Now!". 

 

Hankyung fastly fly towards Chunji and aiming the latter with his fire balls. Chunji keep avoiding the fire skillfully until Hankyung is just in front him. They fights using their hands and legs altogether. No one getting hurt, no one is back away. Fires were being thrown continuosly and Chunji just keep dodging. Until at the last fire balls, Chunji grabs the fire and thrown it back to Hankyung. Hankyung gasp in shock but luckily he is quick enough to avoid it. 

 

At the same time, Yesung has invisibled himself and flying approaching Chunji from behind before grabbing the latter's body tightly. "Hyung, now!!!" Yesung shouted.

 

With that opportunity, Hankyung produces a fire blast on his palm and approaching them with a high speed. Just when Hankyung is near enough, Yesung push Chunji to the front and back away. 

 

A loud explosion can be heard from the sky where a big fire can be seen. 

 

After the explosion, Yesung who is already on the ground detecting Hankyung who is fallen from the sky. Yesung jumped to take Hankyung and brought the tiredless body to the ground with him. 

 

"Did we succeed?" Hankyung asked as he put his arm on Yesung's shoulder, supporting himself.

 

They watching the explosion that getting smaller and smaller on the air before a shadow appears from inside the smoke. Hankyung and Yesung gasp in shock. 

 

"It can't be.." Yesung mumbled. 

 

From the distance between them and Chunji, they still can see clearly how well that guy is. Only a little scratched here and there. The fire blast from Hankyung was nothing compared to the latter, like it didn't give any affect to him.

 

"Show me more!!! Hahahaha" Chunji laughed evilly as he approaching Yesung and Hankyung on the the ground.

 

"What is his power?" Hankyung questioned himself.

 

"This fight is not on our side hyung. They know all about us, but we know nothing about them. How can we fight them?" Yesung replied the older with another question. 

 

That is the fact that they are facing right now. Without knowing anything about your component, you are already lose. In this situation, they need to find a way immediately. Or more accurate is, they need to find their weak point. But can they?

 

 

"Ryeowook, I need shadow!" Kibum shouted as he jump and kick Changjo hardly. They are in the middle of fighting between two of them while Ryeowook is helping from the side. 

 

Kibum can't do anything at the moment since it is a day. There is no shadow or even any darkness around them. It this case, Kibum is lack behind. Hearing the shouted from Kibum, Ryeowook put his palm together in front before he close his eyes. Just in second later, a lot of trees are coming out from under the snow and surrounding them. The branches from the trees expands and the leaves are connecting with each other together making a big leaves roof above them. It's like a cave but make of by trees. Darkness is everywhere and Kibum can freely use his speciality.

 

"Good job Wookie!" Kibum said as he moves far from Changjo. He smirked satisfiedly. "Now, let see how you can fight this!" 

 

Shadow hands are coming out one by one from behind Kibum and move in speed of light to attack Changjo. Changjo runs and slipping from tree to tree with the shadow that chasing after him close behind. 

 

Ryeowook on other side also didn't just watching. He opens his arms widely and waiting for Changjo to get in his trap. Just one step anymore and yes, he did it! Ryeowook raise up his arms up above his head and close the gaps between the arms. There a miles away from him, he can see Changjo being falls on the snow and being buried deep inside. Changjo should know, even there is only snow but under those thick white sheet, there is always a ground where is Ryeowook specility.

 

"I got him!" Ryeowook shouted proudly. Kibum also smiles at the older one. 

 

But oh boy, it didn't last long when Kibum suddenly get drag away by Changjo from under the snow. Ryeowook stuns on his spot, don't know what to do with the sudden attack. The last thing he realized is that, Kibum and Changjo has been gone from his sight.

 

"Kibummie!!!" 

 

 

Leeteuk who is located not far from Ryeowook and Kibum heard that shouted clearly. Spontaneously, he turn his head towards the jungle make by Ryeowook behind him. Worried about his dongsaeng inside there, he change his direction to them. 

 

"Teuki hyung! Stop!!" Heechul yelled. "You must go and save Kyunie!" He added.

 

Leeteuk stop his track and stares at Heechul. He is so confuses right now. All his brothers are fighting with all their lives there while at the same time, Kyuhyun is nowhere to be found. Something must had happened to Kibum based on the shouted from Ryeowook just now.

 

"But Heechul-ah, Kibummie.." 

 

"I'll handle it hyung! You just go!!" Heechul cut him off. 

 

Just when Leeteuk want to step again, a scream from Heechul shut him off. 

 

"Arhhh!!!!"

 

"Heechul hyung!!!" Kangin screams when he witnessed his brother get a hit on his body making him falls hardly. Another two Heechuls just looking helplessly, didn't have a chance to help the original one.

 

On the other side, Leeteuk also can see how Eunhyuk and Siwon got kick continuosly by L.Joe. When Eunhyuk transform his body to a wolf, L.Joe draw another wolf on his paper to fight with Eunhyuk. 

 

Leeteuk noticed all of his brothers are already tired and almost lost their energy. This can't be continue on or else they will get hurt. Kangin and another two Heechuls use all their remain energy and attacking Cap without any stop. 

 

Leeteuk really feel useless now. He can't help any of them. What should he do? Shindong and Sungmin panting heavily. Hankyung and Yesung endless fight on the air with one explosion to another explosions. Donghae who didn't comes out from under the water. Kibum and Ryeowook who is Leeteuk didn't know what has been happened inside there. And near him, how Heechul laying on the snow with blood on his mouth. 

 

And the one, Kyuhyun. Where are you Kyu??? 

 

He need another plan! He need to save all of his brothers. He need to do something!!