Chapter 4

Finding the lost 13th!!

Ten years ago, on the beautiful Sunday's morning, a group of an expedition team on their way out from the thick forest before they found a boy laying unconscious on the ground. The boy was found without any clothes, . Weirdly, they didn't found any injuries or even scratches on the body except a black mark like a tattoo on his chest. They decided to bring the boy with them before send him to the hospital.

 

Miraculously, the founder of the expedition was Mr. Cho. Being the kind-hearted person he is, he tried the best to find any information about the mysterious boy. They asked the boy everything but the only thing that the boy knew was his name and his own age. Aside from that, he knew nothing. Who is his family, where did he live before, how can he be in the forest alone, no one ever knew the answer.

 

Cho's family had tried a lot of times to find his family before but the results is zero. No one lost a child and no one ever knew that face exist before. The case was closed years later and the family decided to adopt him as their son along with Cho Ara, the only child in the family.

 

For the first year he live with the family, he was not like any normal kid. He always be alone, sitting alone and didn't have any friends. His condition at that time really worrying the family. In nights, Kyuhyun kept having a nightmare that make him shouted and cried in his sleep. But, when he was asked about it, he said he didn't have any nightmare last night. He can't remembered at all about it. Therefore, they decided to sent him to psychiatrist. 

 

It's work. Kyuhyun starts to react positively. He changes to someone talkative and cheerful. Cho's family also realized that he was a genius kid when he was 9 years old but he can solve mathematics problem for high school students. Then, Kyuhyun was registered to elite school in town. That's when he met the others members of Kyuline, Changmin, Jonghyun and Minho. 

 

Mysteriously, till this day nobody know how a boy like him can be in the forest where so far away from human living, leave aside that it was in the centre of the forest. 

 

Anyway, this story only known by the person that close to Kyuhyun. Such as his family and Kyuline members. The outsider only know him as Cho Kyuhyun, the son of the Cho's Company, not more than that.

 

 

"Kyunie! Wake up now or else we will be late to school!!" Changmin shouts waking up Kyuhyun with his high-pitching voice.

 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm awake!!" 

 

"Kyu, give me a pair of socks please. I forgot to bring one last night!" Minho said while searching inside the wardrobe himself.

 

"Urghh, inside the drawer on the left Minho-ah." Kyuhyun replied while stretching his body. He rubs his tired eyes before he push the blanket aside to get up.

 

Kyuhyun take off his pajama and let it fall on the floor behind him. He continue his walks to the bathroom and tried to open it, but it can't. It's locked from inside and that's mean, someone is using it.

 

"Wait up Kyu, I'm almost done!" Come the voice from inside the bathroom.

 

Kyuhyun grumbles and turn his back, leaning against the door waiting half patiently for Jonghyun. Last night, they had chose to sleepover in Kyuhyun's apartment so after the school, they have ask their servant to bring their things for school today. They used to loafing around in Kyuhyun's apartment, so it's not weird at all if some of their things can be found inside the room.

 

"Jonghyun-ah, hurried please!!!" 

 

Kyuhyun just moved out from his big villa to this apartment a month ago. At first, his parent really not agreed with his choice to move out, but he insisted to with a reason that the new high school is far from home. Besides, he want to be an independent person and rely on himself. After a long talk, finally his parent surrendered and allow him to move out but with one condition, he must back home on weekend. 

 

Kyuhyun is very grateful to grow up in that family. They are such a loving family and never once they make he felt like an adopted son. It's like he is their own blood family. Kyuhyun is very thankful to them and he had promised that one day, he will repay back everything that they've done.

 

"Here you go Kyu." Jonghyun said opening the bathroom's door widely. He steps out so that Kyuhyun can steps in the room. 

 

Kyuhyun walks in the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He leave his pant on the floor and turn on the shower. Waiting for it to be warm, he moves to the sink with a big mirror hanging on the wall. He picks up his toothbrush and toothpaste and put it on before start brushing his teeth. 

 

He looks at his own reflection on the mirror. His eyes catch his mark on the right chest. It's not like he never thought about it, but since he was a kid he always wondered about who is he. Who am I? Where's my own family? Did they disowned me? He always hope that one day he will know the truth about himself. He believe that they must be a reason behind everything that had happened to him.

 

He sigh and get in under the warm water that falls on his body.

 

 

"Finally, I've found it." Leeteuk said to himself with eyes locking to an old book. He had been searching for the book since that morning. Without wasting any time, he mumbles some spell and the book open by itself revealing it's contain. 

 

"How to entering human world without losing your magic." Leeteuk read slowly the title on the page. The page flips to another page behind it. Blank page? 

 

Leeteuk bent his body so that his face close enough to the page, checking on it. Moments later, under the dimmed light of the room, Leeteuk can see the words appears one by one on the blank face. Leeteuk smile satisfiedly. 

 

For the whole long night, the latter spent his night inside the room, behind the locked door, studying about the book that he just found.

 

On the other side of the palace.

 

"Hankyung hyung?" 

 

Kangin is on his way back to his room, walking through the hall before he saw Hankyung standing on the balcony outside the hall. The curtains move smoothly along the flowing wind of the night. 

 

"Oh, Kangin-ah. Why?" Hankyung ask when Kangin standing next to him.

 

"What are you doing here hyung?" Kangin asked. From where they're standing, they can see the ocean of a soft blue light from the house of the ELF under them. The palace was located on top of the mountain so that they can see everything in their kingdom. 

 

The citizen of the Sapphire Blue kingdom was called ELF. They are a beautiful magical creatures. Don't misunderstand, the magical creature here are very looks-alike the human. The different between human and magical creatures are only for their speciality and world. The ELF have a small wings on behind their back like a fairies. 

 

But not for the gifted like them. They don't have any wings on their back, but they still have the speciality to fly. And they have the things that ELF didn't have. It is the magic powers. Each of them have their own power and it's all were inherited by their father, the King of the kingdom.

 

Sadly, their father and mothers had died ten years ago while saving the kingdom.

 

"Looking at the calm and beautiful blue ocean." Hankyung replied smiling to the sight in front of him. Indeed, it was the beautiful scene that ever you can see.

 

"Hmm." Kangin just hummed agreeing the words.

 

"Kangin-ah, do you remembered what day is today?" Hankyung asked suddenly looking at the younger beside him.

 

Kangin looks at Hankyung before sighing. "How can I forget it hyung? Ten years ago, this day have been a nightmare for each of us. The history that never can be changed." 

 

"Right. It's been ten years since we lost them." Hankyung said putting his arm on Kangin's wide shoulder. "If only I can save Kyuhyun at that time."

 

"Hyung, please don't say it. It's not your fault. We can't predict that it will happen. Nobody know hyung, nobody." 

 

"But I lost my grip on his hand. I lost him..." Kangin can see that tears formed in Hankyung's eyes. It's true that Hankyung lost his grip to Kyuhyun but still they can't put all the blamed to Hankyung. It's already happened.

 

"I hope that we can find him this time." Kangin stated while his hand rubbing softly behind the older back, trying to sooth him.

 

 

The dark night changes to a full of bright morning. The birds chirping sound was a signal that a new day had begin. The sun is awakes and peeking from behind the cloud, let out it shine to lighting all the world.

 

"It's the day." Ryeowook open his eyes widely when he remembered what day is today. He takes a shower before get ready in everything that he need and walking out from his room. 

 

"Good morning Kibum." Ryeowook greets Kibum who he met on the hall.

 

"Oh morning Ryeowook."

 

"Can you believe it? Today we will entering human world. I can't wait to meet Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook said can't hide his excitement anymore.

 

"I know Ryeowook-ah." Kibum replied with his smile. 

 

The two entering the large room that having a lot of different types of dishes preparing on the table. The maid keep flying around the room to arrange everything right in order. Kibum and Ryeowook sit side by side joining the others on the table. They having their breakfast first before get ready for the mission.

 

After make sure that everyone are already inside the room, Leeteuk called out for his trust men, Zhoumi and Henry.

 

Zhoumi and Henry are the person that they really can put a full trust too because these two had grow up along with them. They were so close to each other.

 

"Yes Your Highness." Zhoumi and Henry bow with their one knee on the floor and lower head.

 

"Stand up." Leeteuk commanted. "I need you two to handle everything in the kingdom while we're gone away for a while."

 

"We will do our best Your Highness." 

 

"I know you will." Leeteuk said smile to them.

 

"By the way, take this thing. While we're gone away, you must always keep this thing with you. If something happen or you need to talk to us about something, just push this button. Okay?" Siwon said handing the small object to Zhoumi and Henry. 

 

Siwon had been working day and night since three days ago to make that thing. To make sure that they will not lost the connection with magic world, Siwon decided to create that small object. It will be connected to them whenever Zhoumi or Henry push the button.

 

"Yes Your Highness." Zhoumi and Henry replied in unison.

 

"Okay, now take out the formality for a while. Zhoumi, Henry, please take care of this kindom while we're gone. We believe in you." Hankyung said patting the two shoulders.

 

"Sure hyung, believe in us." Zhoumi replied.

 

"Where are you going hyung?" Henry asked questionally.

 

"To find Kyuhyun." Leeteuk answered.

 

"Really? I hope you will meet him this time. We also miss him so much." 

 

"We hope too. You two can leave now and please keep it as a secret."

 

"Please take care everyone. We will be waiting here." 

 

After Zhoumi and Henry lost from behind the locked door, Leeteuk gestures everyone to holding on each hands.

 

"Never lost your grips okay." Leeteuk warned making them tightning their grip on each other hand.

 

"Close your eyes and take a deep breath." Leeteuk said calmly and followed by everyone.

 

The crystal clear diamond hanging in the air at the centre of them before it's shining brightly. Leeteuk mouth keep mumbling the spells and a second later everyone are dissappear..