Chapter 26

Finding the lost 13th!!

"I am Kyuhyun's oldest brother, Leeteuk." Leeteuk said as he approaching the four men and take out his hand.

 

One of the men, steps out and take the offering hand while shaking it with full of manner. "I am Yunho, the leader of this unit." Yunho said, giving Leeteuk a genuine smile.

 

When their hands touch and etwins with each other, Leeteuk know this men can help them. They can trust them so Leeteuk really hope that Kyuhyun will be found sooner. "I am putting hope in you. Thank you, Yunho-shi." 

 

It's been an hour since the first arrival of Yunho and the others. And it's been also an hour the brothers and Kyuline members sitting like a statue, no talks no moving either, in the living room. They have been so quiet while watching everythings that the men or as Changmin refered them as a detective, doing. 

 

The living room also had changed. If before, it only occupied by couch, chairs, table, cabinet and have a lot of space to move around. But now, living room is full and compact with wires, and laptops. Jaejoong and Yoochun have moving room with a small device in their hands while Junsu and Yunho only sitting in front the laptop, with their fingers fastly hitting the keyboards.

 

"Emm, Changmin-shi. What are they doing?" Hankyung asked after an hour of silence.

 

Changmin looks at Hankyung before he takes his eyes to the men, watching their action. "Uh, their job? Yeah, they know what they do." Changmin replied as he focusing uis eyes back to the phone in his hands.

 

Suddenly, Yunho moves from his seat, make his way to the men that sitting silently in the living room.

 

"Leeteuk-shi, what time did you find out that Kyuhyun has been missing?" Yunho asked while standing near him with his finger on his temple.

 

Leeteuk exchanging his eyes with his other brothers before Shindong voiced out to answer the question. "Around past after seven." Shindong said.

 

"It's been four hours then." Junsu interupted them from behind his laptop. 

 

"Great, we can use it now." Yunho stated as he moves back to his laptop. 

 

After that, Yunho walks again into the living room before he put his laptop right on the coffee table near the cabinet. Then, Junsu approachs him while handed him a long wire complete with a cable to stick into the television. Everyone just watching them cluelessly. 

 

Junsu take a chair from inside the kitchen and put it in front the coffee table where the laptop being placed at. At the screen of the television, nothing have been display before suddenly the screen turned black and in second the face of Kyuhyun appears. 

 

"What the..." Everyone gasp with what the saw. The screen really show a face of Kyuhyun, a smile and happy Kyuhyun.

 

"Kyuhyun!!" They shouted together. 

 

"Yes, what you saw on the screen is really Kyuhyun. But the image was taken yesterday, if any of you noticed it." Yunho explained as he take a seat next to Leeteuk when Kangin get up to let him sit. 

 

"Yesterday?" Shindong asked.

 

"Yep, it was yesterday. And the time is around seven in the morning. Maybe he is getting ready to go to school at that time." Yunho answered.

 

"How.." Siwon didn't get to finish his question when the screen start to move, showing Kyuhyun moving from his bed to his bathroom. 

 

They watch as Kyuhyun put his phone on the bed and leave to the bathroom with still in his pajama while scretching his body a bit. Then, Kyuhyun was disappeared into the bathroom and clearly they can heard the sound of the water dropping. It's like you are watching some movie and Kyuhyun is the player. Weird, but it's real.

 

"Yunho hyung, we've found something inside Kyuhyun's bedroom." Jaejong called out. Automatically, all eyes were landed towards Jaejoong and Yoochun. 

 

"What is it?" Yunho asked as he get up from his seat and walks to Jaejoong.

 

"A hair. Definitely, it's not belong to Kyuhyun also the others person in this apartment, that is them." Jaejoong stated as he pointed the words them refers to the brothers and Kyuline members. "It mean someone else was in here." He added.

 

"And also, looks at the hair, it just around 8 to 10 hours before it was fallen from the head." Yoochun added, putting the fact in his explaination.

 

Yunho take the sample of the hair from Jaejoong and looks at it closely. "Scan this and send to the lab. Ask them to get the DNA of the hair and send it to us immediately." Yunho commanded.

 

While Yunho, Jaejoong and Yoochun are busying themselves with their new discovery, the others continue to watch the display on the screen. Kyuhyun had done with his showered and now ready to get into his school uniform.

 

"Junsu-shi, may I know what is this? Is this real thing that happened yesterday?" Eunhyuk questioned the guy who is seriously hitting the keyboard, back facing them.

 

Junsu rotates his chair behind him to face them. "This is true. It's really happened yesterday to Kyuhyun as you see now." Junsu replied with his smile.

 

"How?" Kangin asked, want to have more explaination about the things. 

 

"Actually, this is kind of machine and technology that we use all this while. From this technology, we can throwback the things that had happened to us." Yunho interfered while still sit on the chair with Jaejoong and Yoochun.

 

"You can call it as a time window." Jaejoong voiced out.

 

"Time window?" Minho questioned with wrinkle on his forehead.

 

Yunho chuckles softly looking at their weird reactions. He stands forwards with his arms folding neatly on his chest. "Actually, there is a scientific definition about this technology. But, it's long and kind of boring. So, to make it short and easier for you to understand, I will use this words." He pause as he leans his back to the table, near Junsu.

 

"This technology or machine you call it, can make you back to your past. You will enables to look into your past, exactly as the same things that happened in detail. We using several satellites to form a triangulated image of events." Yunho added.

 

"But somehow, this system is limited. We can only see the past once and there is no fast forwarding or rewinding. As you can see, this time only can starts after 24 hours. So, with this, we may see what happened to Kyuhyun yesterday till the time he went missing." Junsu stated.

 

The others nod their head continously with the explaination. At least, they understand a little about that. 

 

"Look, Kyuhyun have gone. Can we follow him?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Unfortunately, we can't. We only can set one place at a time. For now, the place I set up is his apartment because as we know, he was missing in here." Junsu stated once again.

 

Yunho sigh as he say, "For now, the only thing we can do is wait for him to back home."

 

"So, can you make it hours after that? The time where he is back?" Donghae asked.

 

"As I have said before, we can't forwarding or rewinding it. We just can follow the flows." Junsu replied.

 

"Oh. Then, let's wait." Kangin suggested. 

 

Yunho has gone back to his seat earlier with Yoochun and Jaejoong while Junsu turn his back again, to get on his jobs with the laptop once again. The others were left dumb-foundedly. 

 

Ryeowook get up with Sungmin and disappeared into the kitchen, preparing for the lunch since it's already past for it time. They know, the others must feel hungry adding with their worriedness towards the youngest. Minutes later, Jonghyun and Minho also get in the kitchen to help the two.

 

"Can we help?" Jonghyun asked from behind Ryeowook and Sungmin. 

 

"Uh, Jonghyun-ah." Ryeowook said, shocks with the sudden appearance of tall guy. "Sure." He answered.

 

With that, Jonghyun take another knife from the kitchen counter while Minho helping Sungmin on the other dishes on the stove. Jonghyun approaching Ryeowook and carefully cutting the ingredients. Since they have around 20 grown up men in the house, so the ingredients use also a lot. 

 

"So, Ryeowook-ah. It's still hard to believe that you are Kyuhyun's brother." Jonghyun started up.

 

Ryeowook just smile knowingly. "I know. By the way, I'm sorry for pretending all this while. You must feel like being stabed from behind right." 

 

"Honestly, yeah. A bit?" Jongyhun stated as he show a bit using his fingers. "But, it's okay. At least, I'm glad that Kyuhyun have you as his brother. I mean, yeah. I don't know how to put this in words." He chuckles shyly.

 

Hearing that, Ryeowook also chuckles along with the taller. "It's okay." 

 

"Emm. So, how it's happened?" Minho interupted.

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook looks questionally at them. 

 

"I mean, how you've separated with Kyuhyun?" Minho elaborated.

 

"Ahh, it's a long story." Sungmin replied shortly before busying himself with his dishes, same with Ryeowook. Minho and Jonghyun exchanging their looks before they shrugged it off. Maybe, they are still not ready to tell.

 

Meanwhile in the living room, the others just chatting among themselves trying to give out any suggestion that can they do while waiting for another clues. Hours just passed by like that. 

 

"He's home!" Heechul shouted, gathering everyone attentions towards the screen.

 

Kyuhyun just got home and his face looks so tired. Kyuhyun then lays down on his bed while staring at the big pictures on the wall. Later on, he takes out his phone and calling for someone. They just listen to his conversation before they heard something broken and immediately Kyuhyun get up from his lays. 

 

"What is that?" Kibum asked weirdly.

 

"Junsu, change the angle of the view. Looks in front." Yunho commanded. Straightly, the screen shows from the back of Kyuhyun. He moves slowly to the living room while looking around. 

 

"There!" Leeteuk pointed out to Kyuhyun's left. 

 

Then, they watch how Kyuhyun bent his body down to the broken frame with the glass scatteres on the floor. Kyuhyun picked up the frame and that's when he found the note. 

 

"That's it." Jaejoong mumbles.

 

Clearly they can see the words that written on the note. It is the same as the note that Hankyung found that morning. So, that's how the note appeared. 

 

"Take a view all around the apartment. Maybe we can find something." Kangin voiced out and quickly granted by Junsu. But it useless, there is nothing around the apartment. Everything is so empty and no one was out there also.

 

"Aishh, it's close!" Yoochun stated regretly.

 

"How it's happened?" Yesung questioned out the thinks in his mind. It's not only Yesung having the thought, it same with the others. Another question that need to be solve.

 

How the note was put in the apartment without Kyuhyun knowledge and how the frame fallen from the table? 

 

They only need to wait for another few hours to see the exact thing happened to Kyuhyun before he went disappeared. But, what they worry now is that, time is the most valuable right then. What if while they are waiting, something happens to Kyuhyun? What is all these are useless? Will they ever found Kyuhyun again and the most is, will Kyuhyun wl be fine?

 

'Kyuhyun-ah, please wait a little longer. Please Kyuhyun, please don't get hurt.'