Chapter 12

Finding the lost 13th!!

Donghae didn't know where his legs where taking him to. He just wander around aimlessly with his hands in pockets and sometimes kicking the small rocks on the street-side. He sigh softly.

 

Donghae saw how Kyuhyun lost his grips with Hankyung's hand. Kyuhyun was pulled into the large black tornado before he was disappeared and never be found again. The tornado was gone along with Kyuhyun's loud shouts.

 

"Hyungs, save me!! Please hyung, save me!!!" 

 

Till this day, that voice still lingering in his ears, calling for them to save him. Donghae was very faithful and he had already promised to himself that he will find Kyuhyun even until his last breath. He want to meet Kyuhyun even only Kyuhyun's dead body. 

 

"Hyung, Donghae hyung." The small voice that calling for him from behind. Donghae knows that voice owner even he didn't look at his face. 

 

"Why Kyu?" Donghae asked while busying himself.

 

"Do you love me?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly.

 

Donghae glanced at the smaller boy behind him. Donghae can see the tears that formed in the younger brown eyes. "Of course I love you. Not just me, father and the others also love you Kyu." Donghae said walking closer to Kyuhyun.

 

"Mother also said she love me, but still she leaves me alone here. Do all of you will leave me too?" Kyuhyun asked again hugging his favourite toy close to his chest. Kyuhyun is still too young to understand all the things that happen in front of his eyes. Kyuhyun is still too young to know about the truth. 

 

Donghae wrapped his arms embracing the younger and kiss the younger temple lovingly. Donghae knows Kyuhyun too well. It make Donghae understand that at the moment, Kyuhyun must be missing his mother so much. Donghae can felt the wet on his chest so he patting Kyuhyun's back softly.

 

"We will not leaving you Kyu. We will always be by your side no matter where you go. Do you believe in us because we always believe in you." Donghae mumbles close to Kyuhyun's ears.

 

"I believe in you Hae hyung. I believe in the other hyungs too. I love all of you." Kyuhyun replied before he pecking on Donghae's cheek. Donghae just smile widely.

 

 

Kibum is sitting alone on the rooftop of their apartment. For him, all the things that happened was caused by him. If only he make sure about this first, then maybe everyone will not be broken like this. He saw how hurt Donghae was before he walked out from the apartment. He saw how hard for Leeteuk to make the decisions and said it to us. He saw how broken Ryeowook and the others when they heard it. He saw how upset his hyungs were because they failed to find Kyuhyun again this time.

 

Kibum saw everything.

 

And, all of that is because of him. Kibum also didn't know whether he was making a wrong decision before they were came in this world, or he was not working hard enough in finding Kyuhyun. His instint say that Kyuhyun must be somewhere in this world but the problem is, he himself can't really believe in it. So how can he convince the others to believe in him? 

 

The world is so wide. Kyuhyun can be somewhere else or in another world or who knows if he had gone forever from this world. There was a time that he thought Kyuhyun had died, but as long as he didn't see it by his own eyes, he didn't want to believe it. Logically, many possibility can be happen in ten years. Everything can be happen and they just hoping that miracle is exist and they will meet the one of them again in future. 

 

'Kyuhyun-ah, where are you?' 

 

"Hyungs, let's play hide and seek!" Kyuhyun said giving out his suggestion on the beautiful sunny morning after they had done their breakfast. The others just nodding their head with the suggestion and just followed along the youngest wish.

 

"But, no powers okay? It's not fair if you use your powers." Kyuhyun said to Kibum before the latter close his eyes start his counting so that the others can hide. Unlucky for Kibum because he had to be the seekers one.

 

It's been two hours. Kibum is searching for all around their garden and found one by one of his hyungs. And now it's time to find for the always be the last one, Kyuhyun. He was very good in this game and sometimes it can be hours till they can find him.

 

Kibum can't try anymore. He is so frustrated because it's been almost three hours and also with the others helped, they still can't find Kyuhyun.

 

"Kyu! I'm give up. You win!! Comes out now." Kibum shouts and minutes later, Kyuhyun was running fastly towards them from behind. 

 

"I'm always win!! You can't find me hyungs!!" 

 

But, this time we are not playing Kyuhyun and likes always, you are very good in hiding. Please comes out from your hides Kyu, we really miss you now and we've nowhere else to find you. We can stop playing Kyu, it's been ten years. It's time for us to be meet up again. It's time for us to be together again. Come on, Kyu. Come out from your hiding place. 

 

Kibum keep praying silently while wiping the tears on his cheeks slowly.

 

 

"Do you still thinking about that?" Changmin asked after they have been silent for a long time, enjoying the beautiful sunset.

 

"About what?" Jonghyun asked looking at both Changmin and Kyuhyun that sitting on the bench next to him.

 

Kyuhyun take a deep breath before let it out with a sigh. His three bestfriends had found him fifteen minutes ago after he have been missing after the recess time in school. He just can't keep focusing in class, so he decided to just get out from the school without telling any of them. 

 

"You know how worried we were when we can't get in touched with you after your phone has been shut down! Jonghyun almost report it to police." Minho stated worriedly.

 

Seriously, they were really worried. Kyuhyun is not someone who will be missing without telling them first. Kyuhyun isn't a friend that like to play truant or missing the school easily. There must be something had happened to him and that is making the three very worried.

 

"I'm fine, stop worrying too much. As you can see, I'm still fine right?" Kyuhyun answered with a small smile on his lips, trying to less the worried of his bestfriends.

 

"Why Kyu?" Jonghyun asked seriously.

 

Kyuhyun get up from his seat and walking nearing the river. The sun is ready to end it duty and the moon will come to replace the sun. The sky is so beautiful. 

 

"I'm sorry. I just need my time to be alone." Kyuhyun stated with his back facing them.

 

"Kyu, we are your friends. If you have any problem, just tell us. We will helping you as much as we can." Changmin said.

 

"I want to know about past. I want to know who am I and who is my family." Kyuhyun said sternly.

 

"What?" Minho asked unsure about what has he heard.

 

"Your past? You mean, before Cho's family found you?" Jonghyun also asked, walking closer to Kyuhyun.

 

"Yes." Short answered from Kyuhyun but that answer had contains a big hope.

 

"Are you sure because as we know, it's not easy Kyu. It's been ten years and also the police and detective that handling your case also can't find any information about you. And how can we?" Changmin said factly, agreeing by the other two.

 

It's not that Kyuhyun didn't know about that. He knews it and he also realized that it is almost impossible for him to find his blood related family. But somehow, there is deep in his heart, he believe that he can do it.

 

"Changmin is right, Kyu. It's not easy. Where can we find them? You were found in deep of the forest that far far away from any living human. That's hurt, but it is the truth." Minho said sadly, rubbing on Kyuhyun's back softly.

 

"I don't know guys. I want to meet them, I want to know who I am, I want to know my past." Kyuhyun said with his lowering head. "You guys don't understand it. I feel like I was a lost child, don't even know anything about myself. It was hurt inside me whenever I'm thinking about all that. Added with all the dreams that I have nowadays, it's more bothering me." Kyuhyun added honestly. Opens up all his burying feeling to his bestfriends. 

 

"Kyu." Jonghyun lost his words to be say. They can see how broken the latter in front them. But, what can they do?

 

"Kyu, everything that happened must have a reason behind it. Maybe it is the better way for you to not remembered all that." Minho said soothingly.

 

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked looking at Minho with his wide eyes.

 

"Yeah, the question is why. But Kyu, look at you now. You were alive, you were healthy. You have a loving family that raising you up to be who you are today. You are happy, you are not lacking anything from them. And you have us. That's it Kyu." Changmin said calmly from his seat.

 

"The dream is maybe something that related to your past. But still, you can't be so confident about it. As you said before, dream is something that not real. Some imagination from your deep mind. Kyu, about your past. Believe me, one day, sooner or later, you still will find out about it Kyu. Just wait and be calm." Jonghyun said with his soft voice. 

 

"This is your life Kyu. And it better in this way. Past is past, it had happened. And the past make you who you are today. Just appreciate it." Changmin said smiling to Kyuhyun.

 

"But, if you still insist, we didn't mind to get in police station and get as much as we can get from your case. And, even it is illegal, we didn't mind because yeah you know. We are your bestfriends and bestfriends will always do crazy things together." Minho said with his small chuckles.

 

Little by little, all the things that they have said to him get blended rightly in his brains. He realized that it is a fact that never can be wrong. His friends are right, no matter what they do, they can't find his family. He need to accept that.

 

"Really? Even we will be in jailed for it?" Kyuhyun asked teasingly. 

 

"Of course because we didn't need to worry. Minho's parent is so rich so they must do anything to save us." Jongyun replied elbowing Minho on his next.

 

"Correction, save me. Not us." Minho stated, smirking.

 

"Totally different from what he had said a minute ago. I told you, we can't trust in Minho. He is a big cheater!" Changmin said while getting up from his seat.

 

"Hey, I'm not! Your fatty!!" Minho said back ignoring the murderous look from Changmin after being called fatty. Yeah, his abs has gone after the non-stop eating, but still I'm not fatty!!

 

"You said what??" Changmin asked furiously.

 

"Uh, fatty?" Minho smirked, enjoying to tease the taller among them.

 

"You brat!! Wait there till I get you!!" Changmin yelled start running to chase after Minho. 

 

Jonghyun and Kyuhyun just shaking his head to the scene in front of them. Jonghyun put his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder before walking to follow the other two running guys. Something clicks on Kyuhyun smart brain, he got an idea.

 

Kyuhyun elbowing on Jonghyun's stomach making the latter stopping his track with the sudden knocks. Jonghyun looks at Kyuhyun who already standing in front him with a smirk on his lips. What the..

 

"The last one need to treat dinner." Kyuhyun whispered softly but Jonghyun still can get the words. Oh no, this is bad!

 

 

A young man in his black and white clothes, is walking calmly with his hands in pocket and lowers head. He never stops his track until someone bumped onto him making he fall on his to the ground.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. Are you hurt?" The boy asked while offering his hand to the fallen young man.

 

Donghae grabs the offering hand and slowly getting up on his legs. He looks at the owner of the hand and that's when he is freezing on his spot. His eyes goes wide and his heart is beating fastly. It can't be..

 

"Once again I'm sorry." The boy said with his smile.

 

That's smile, that's brown eyes, that cute face, that pale skin. Everything about that person is still vivid in his head. 

 

"Kyuhyun, come on!" Donghae heard the yelled from behind him before the boy starts running towards the voice. But, it's not the voice that realized him but the name in the voice.

 

"Kyuhyun?" Donghae mumbles before he snaps from his thought and looking behind him.