Chapter 6

Finding the lost 13th!!

After around 20 minutes of flying, finally Kibum signalling them to go down. They stop at the another rooftop of the building since it was the safest place for them in the time being. Kibum let out his right hand as a sign to keep quite before he take a move near the edge of the building. He let out a sigh and turn back to the others.

 

"Why?" Siwon asked.

 

"I lost him." He sighed again with his lowering head. 

 

"How?" Eunhyuk asked on the other side.

 

In fact, Kibum also didn't know how he can lost the track of Kyuhyun. He's sure that he had followed closely but something had make him lost his focused for a while just now. And as a result, he can't feel the aura anymore. He lost him.

 

Speak of something that taken away his focused, it's like his stomach know the answer of it. The loud growl can be heard and Kibum smile sheepishly.

 

"I think I know how now." Eunhyuk stated get the answer for his own question before.

 

"You can't put the blame on me. The last meal that I ate was the breakfast and who knows how long that was?" Kibum said defending himself from their looks.

 

"Half to seven hours ago." Yesung said interpose the talks from behind Hankyung.

 

Everyone change their eyes to look at the person who had just uttered that words just now. The person that standing behind the tall Hankyung, with his big head while his finger scrapes his top head, and his lips formed a shy smile. Is that shy smile? 

 

"And how's suppose you know about that?" Heechul asked with his unbelieve tone.

 

"Our magic world have an opposite time with human world. For example, if we're having a day time, it's mean human world is having their day time. And in case of us right now, we were leaving after an hour of our breakfast and we're arrived here around half after nine. So if you conclude everything and divide by our ti..." 

 

"Okay okay, you're right. Stop please, it's too long and I can't hear it anymore. I will got headache from all the thinking.." Kangin interupts him while massaging his forehead.

 

"How do you know that we're arrived around nine o'clock?" Leeteuk asked looking at Yesung with his wide eyes.

 

"I saw the time on one of the men watch." Yesung answer proudly.

 

"And here I thought that you are the most stupid among us. Looks like I have a wrong judgement then." Heechul stated while blowing his fingernails.

 

"Donghae can take that title now." Eunhyuk said so sudden with his nodding head.

 

"Hey! So you said that I am stupid huh?" Donghae replied, not satisfied with the comment that Eunhyuk had thrown to him. He hit the back of Eunhyuk's head, making the latter cringe of pain.

 

"Hyung? I don't think that Kibum is the only one that hungry now. I'm worried about Shindong hyung. He's been sitting like that for a while." Ryeowook said worriedly, pointing at the older next to him on the floor.

 

Shindong had been sitting on the floor, rocking his body back and forth ignoring the others that already gather surrounding him. He curled up himself, put his legs close to his chest and his head behind the knees. He keep repeating the same worlds and it's like a spell, unless it's not exist.

 

"Food, I need food." Shindong keep repeating that again and again.

 

"Where can we find food?" Hankyung asked, thinking about the same problem with the other. How and where they can get food? This is a big problem.

 

They keep silent, thinking a way on how to solve the problem until someone, or to be more specific is, Heechul, show them something that can make their jaws drop to the floor under them.

 

"Ah ha! Guys, looks what I have!!" Heechul said while showing them four small bag that look so heavy in his hands.

 

Hankyung take one of the bags and open the rope on top of it. He peeks at the things inside the small bags, and his eyes change from a size of a needle hole to the size of a coin! Then he pours the thing on his palm and show it to the others.

 

A lot of shining diamonds and golds. Tell me, who will not having the expression of full shocks looking at those things? And same with them.

 

"How you have all this Heechul? I thought you didn't brought anything with you." Leeteuk asked the younger.

 

"This is Heechul. The flawless and amazing and unpredictable Heechul. So what else did you can expect from me?" 

 

"Just save all that first because logically, human do not accept all that as their money. We can trade them later. For now, just use this piece of paper." Yesung said showing them the papers that we called it as money. "It's easy and more fast to deal now." He added.

 

"And how did you get that?" Siwon asked.

 

Too many incidents that shocking them occurs in one night. And who can blame on this? Pity on their weak heart.

 

"I have my own way too. Unpredictable, Yesung." 

 

"Hey!!"

 

"I guess that entering this world may change our mind too." Ryeowook whispered to Sungmin who still standing in frozen feet, watching all the show in front of them.

 

"You stole it don't you??" Leeteuk cold voice change the sweet smile from Yesung's lips. He takes a bit gulp, even the saliva taste bitter right now.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun parks his car safely in the parking lot, before locked it and walks to the lift. He push the up button and a minutes later, the lift's door open widely so that he can entering it. Once again he push the button of his floor and waiting patiently inside the lift with his hands in his jean's pocket. 

 

Once he arrived in his apartment, he walks straightly to his bedroom. The light turn on by itself when Kyuhyun opening the door. He takes a step to the bed and let his body fall down on the bed flatly. He looks up at the ceiling above him while breathing calmly.

 

"I should take a shower and then I can sleep. Come on lazy bump! Get up and move!!" 

 

Under the dimmed light from the bed-side table, Kyuhyun can be seen stirred and moving his head in his deep sleep. His forehead and body full with sweat. Kyuhyun eyes are close tightly while his hands grip the blanket until his knuckles turn white.

 

"You must died!!" A strong and rough voice can be heard anywhere. Kyuhyun tried to close his ears, but it didn't work. He still can heard the scary voice even in his head now.

 

"All this happen because of you! Your mother died because of you!!! I will kill you with my own hand, Kyuhyun!!!" The voice said again followed by an evil laugh echoing all the hall.

 

"I hate you!!!! You will die, die!!!!"

 

Kyuhyun eyes open widely along with his body that awakes. His breathing are not stable and panting like he had done a marathon with his heart that fastly pit-pattering inside. Kyuhyun looks at his own hands that shaking badly. Then, he grasps his hands tightly before he rubs it on his face, trying to calm himself. 

 

"What is that?" He ask himself.

 

He turn his head to the left and glancing at the digital clock on the table next to the bed. It shows 5:06 a.m. It's still too early if he want to get ready for school anyway. Besides, he knows that in this condition, he can't continue on his sleep earlier no matter how hard he tries. So, with a sigh, he take out the blanket that covering him, slip in the home-slipper and walks out from his room to the kitchen.

 

In his big nightshirt and a boxer, also with his bed-hair, Kyuhyun open the fridge and take out a bottle of fresh milk. He put it on the kitchen counter before sit on the chair there. Just pour the milk into the glass and then drink it. Yes, that's the right thing that he should do at the moment right, instead of glaring at the fresh milk as it can do it by itself. But, he still didn't do it. 

 

His eyes still locked to the fresh milk in front him, but his mind already left the body. With his finger tapping on his cheek, his mind keep thinking about the dreamt that he had earlier. Why he feel like he was already having the same dream before? The feeling that he have now is the same feeling that he felt every night when he awoke at dawn while he was a child.

 

"This is weird." He mutters alone.

 

 

"Sungmin-ah. Don't you sleep at all?" Leeteuk asked slowly don't want to wake the others up.

 

"I've slept earlier hyung. I'm just awakes minutes ago." Sungmin replied also with a slow voice. 

 

That night, they have decided to just sleep under the bridge. They sleep side by side with each other to seek for warmnest and comforts. Sungmin get up from his spot between Ryeowook and Eunhyuk carefully. He walks nearing the water that flows and sit on the ground. 

 

Leeteuk who see that also get up from his spot next to Hankyung and Donghae. He moves Hankyung arm on his stomach softly, before moving to sit next to the curling Sungmin.

 

"Don't read my mind, hyung." Sungmin whispered softly.

 

"I will not. I just want to talk normally. It's not fun to always knowing inside everyone minds, you know." Leeteuk chuckles.

 

Sungmin just smile knowingly. Leeteuk glances at Sungmin beside him before he turn back his eyes to the river in front them. 

 

"So, mind to share me what's in your mind?" Leeteuk added later on.

 

Sungmin put his head on Leeteuk's shoulder, leaning against the body. The sun had rising slowly, spreads out it's shine beautifully. 

 

"Nothing hyung. Nothing in my mind. I'm also don't know what's in my mind, myself." Sungmin answered flatly.

 

Hearing that answered, Leeteuk rubs the hair on his shoulder gently. "The past had already left behind us. We move forward in hoping for a better future. And to be a better person, we will making a lot of mistake in our life." He said calmly.

 

"You're cheating hyung. You said you will not read my mind." 

 

"I'm not. It's your face that show me everything. Sungmin-ah, what happen 10 years ago is not your fault at all."

 

"But I almost kill him." Sungmin stated with tears dropping in his cheek to Leeteuk's shoulder. 

 

"You're force to." Leeteuk replied pulling the younger close to his body, soothing him.

 

They sit like that for around ten minutes without moving. Just looking at the rising sun, peeking from behind those tall building. It's light is so bright and just in just a second, the coldness replace by the warmnest. The new day had begin. 

 

"Ahhh!!! Where am I???!!" Heechul high-pitching shouts can be heard echoing under the bridge. One by one starts to open their eyes because of the unwanted alarm sound from Heechul.

 

"Come on Sungmin, let's start the day with a smile. We've a long day and the journey had just begin." Leeteuk said wiping the tears on Sungmin cheeks gently with his thumbs.