Chapter 10

Finding the lost 13th!!

"We're back." Donghae and Ryeowook said when they entering the apartment. Looks like the others also have just got back home from their mission when the two arrived. 

 

"How is it?" Leeteuk asked when the younger take a sit on the couch near him. 

 

"Nope, they are not him." Donghae answered dissappointedly. Ryeowook also shaking his head hearing the question from Leeteuk. 

 

"So far, sixteen of it already wrong." Siwon said while writing something on the paper. "Our last hope is waiting for Kangin hyung and Kibummie." He added sighly.

 

Just right then, suddenly the door being open and slammed loudly. Kangin and Kibum appears but not in their right condition. They looks bad with some clothes and pant were gone and their body is full with mud and dirts.

 

"Kangin!! Bummie!! What's happen with you two?" Leeteuk shouts and quickly rush to help the two unlucky guy.

 

"Don't ask hyung. I don't want to remember it at all. Don't." Kangin said weakly. 

 

"Are you hurt?" Donghae asked caringly after the two had been put down to sit on the couch.

 

"Do we need to answer that question?" Kibum asked back annoyingly. Seriously, don't they see how bad they are right now? Should the question be asking in this situation?? 

 

"Are you got in fight??" Hankyung asked examines the injured body.

 

"Do we see like we have been in fight? Really??" Kangin said rolling his eyes.

 

"Yeah fight. Big fight with a crazy dog. Who can guess that the strong Kangin hyung also can lose and run away like a maniac." Kibum added while being treats by Sungmin.

 

"Dog? Kangin lose with a dog???" Heechul said, bursted in loud laughters ignoring the murder eyes from Kangin.

 

"I never taught that human world had a lot of scary and weird thing." Ryeowook mumbles to himself.

 

"Shut up Heechul, and Kangin, Kibum. What the results from the address that you've went to?" Leeteuk said massaging his temple.

 

"We've went to the two address and they are not the one that we're looking for." Kibum replied and his injury has been less than before after the healing process from Sungmin.

 

"Two? Isn't I gave you three address to check on?" Siwon asked checking the paper on the table back.

 

"How do you expect us to go to the last address when we're almost killed on the second address??" Kangin said hissed in pain when Sungmin put his hand on one of the injuries on his body. 

 

"So, we've one last address that need to be check on." Siwon summarized from the paper.

 

"I will go." Eunhyuk said voluntaryly.

 

After Eunhyuk got the nodded from Leeteuk and the address from Siwon, he quickly transform to an eagle. Eunhyuk flew away from the open window of their apartment and fly towards the direction of the address. It is our last hope, I hope you're there Kyu.

 

 

Kyuhyun grabs his bag and also his car key before walks to the door. He turns the knob, exiting the room but he stop when he want to close the door. Kyuhyun glances inside his room, something feel different in his heart to leave the room. He takes a deep breath and just close the door with a heavy heart. 

 

Kyuhyun walks through the hall and the stairs to the living room where all his family are. His mom, dad and his sister that always care and behind him for all this time eventhough I'm just an outsider in this family. He stop his tracks when he heard the laughters from inside the living room. It must be happier when you are with your family, right? Your own family.

 

Kyuhyun shaking his head with the thought. They are my family. They are..

 

"Mom, dad, noona. I'm going." He said capturing the eyes of the three person that sitting on the chairs together.

 

"Oh, now? Why so soon?" His mom asked, already getting up from her seat earlier and approaching him.

 

"I forgot that I've unfinished homework that need to be submit tomorrow." Kyuhyun replied, hugging his mother lovingly. 

 

"Really? Then, it's okay son. You want to drive by yourselves or want the driver to send you?" His father asked from his seat.

 

"It's okay dad. I will drive." Kyuhyun answered, walking to the old man before hugging him. "I'm going dad. Take care." He added after releasing the man from his arms.

 

"You too son. Study well and don't forget to call us if you have any problems okay? Take care too and watch out for your health." The father said patting on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

Kyuhyun nod his head and smiling to his father before he turn to embracing his mother. "I love you mom, take care." He said while hugging the mother tightly.

 

"I love you too Kyuhyun-ah. Call me later okay?" The mother said rubbing the son's back softly. Later, Kyuhyun kiss the mother cheeks lovingly.

 

"Mom, dad. I will walk Kyuhyun to outside." Ahra said after Kyuhyun had done bidding his goodbye. 

 

The two walks to the Kyuhyun's car before Ahra opening his mouth. "Kyuhyun-ah. Don't burden your brain too much with all the thinking okay? Get rest well and stay healthy. Believe me, everything happen must be a reason behind it." Ahra said ruffling the taller hair.

 

"I know, noona. Thank you for always be there for me." Kyuhyun said taking Ahra into his arms.

 

"Aigoo, why are you talking like this. It's weird hearing you all touchy like this you know." Ahra said with her chuckles, while replying the hugs back.

 

"I love you noona." Kyuhyun said shyly.

 

With a smile, Ahra replied, "I love you too, my brother. We'll see again and take care Kyuhyun."

 

Kyuhyun open the car's door and get in. He starts the engine and drive out from the garage after he waving his hand to his sister. The gate had been closed after Kyuhyun left and Ahra already want to walk away when someone capturing his eyes. A young man, with a black clothes walking towards the close gate of their house.

 

Ahra walks slowly to the gate and for safety step, she didn't let the guard opening the gate. The gate had been a barrier between her and the young man while the guard standing behind Ahra.

 

"I'm sorry. Can I help you sir?" Ahra asked when the guy just glaring at the big house in front him.

 

"Uh sorry. May I know, does Kyuhyun live in here?" The guy asked with his full manner.

 

Ahra is so weird when hearing the question. Who is this guy and why he asked about Kyuhyun? 

 

"May I know, who are you and why are you asking for Kyuhyun?" Ahra asked looking at the guy from his head to his toes.

 

Eunhyuk bit his lower lip while thinking deeply in his head on how to answer the question from the lady in front him. Am I too suspicious for her? What should I say???

 

Taking a deep breath, Eunhyuk answered, "I'm Hyukjae. I'm..emm I'm Kyuhyun's friend." He said carefully. Hyukjae is a name that he had seen yesterday while he was walking around on the street. Somehow, his brain working so perfectly in this situation.

 

"Hyukjae? I've never know that Kyuhyun had a friend with that name before. By the way, Kyuhyun had left just a minute ago." Ahra said.

 

"Left?" 

 

"Yes, he had gone back to his apartment." 

 

"Uh, may I get the address of his apartment?"

 

"I'm sorry, I can't give you that. Excuse me, I've to leave now. Nice to meet you sir, take care." 

 

 

"Kyu? Can I ask you something?" Ahra said when the two of them being left alone on the yard behind their house.

 

"What is it noona?" Kyuhyun asked back curiously.

 

"What is bothering your mind?" Ahra asked take a sit closer to Kyuhyun.

 

"What are you talking about noona? I don't.." Before he had done with his words, Ahra had already cut him off.

 

"I'm your sister Kyu. I know you so well, don't lie to me." Ahra said with her serious face. Kyuhyun knows it too well, when his sister already making that face while talking, that's mean he can't ever lie to her. 

 

"I've saw you while you're sleeping last night. You're having the nightmares again, don't you? Does it same while you were a child?" Ahra added when Kyuhyun just keep silent with his lowered head. Kyuhyun just nodded with the question.

 

Kyuhyun and Ahra are very closed to each other since they were younger. The first person that Kyuhyun talks to once he step in the house and the first person that he will face to when he had a problem. Ahra is the only person that knows about the nightmare that Kyuhyun have while he was a child. 

 

Even Kyuhyun can't remembered anything about his dream when he was younger, but the feeling he got nowadays is the same. He told everything to Ahra and she just listen to him silently.

 

"Mother?" Ahra asked shockly when Kyuhyun told him about the dreams that he just had the night before.

 

"Yes noona. She said she love me and very sorry to me. I..I don't know anymore." He said slowly. "Sometimes, the dreams scared me. While sometimes, it's calm me. I don't understand it, noona." 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah." Ahra called after the long silent. She looks closely at the younger in front her. "Don't you think that all the dreams maybe about your past? I mean, your life before we've found you." Ahra said carefully, don't want Kyuhyun to get heart about it.

 

The loud honked from the car behind him wake him up from his deep thought. He noticed that the car in front him already gone and when he looks up at the traffic light, it's already change it's colour. It's green and Kyuhyun knows he need to drive quickly.

 

"My past?" Kyuhyun said to himself while driving away to his own apartment.