OMG

The Series In Our Finale

"So what exactly is your score with Sujeong?" Vernon asked Seungcheol. They were currently unpacking their bags in their new room.

Seungcheol shrugged, "I don't know. We haven't talked yet since that day"

"Is she avoiding you?"

"Hopefully not" he sighed as the door opened.

"Hey" Wonwoo greeted, "You guys moved in early"

"Yeah...sorta" Vernon chuckled, "We were too curious not to."

"You still have the opportunity to pick your space, though" Seungcheol said as he helped Wonwoo with his luggage.

"Oh thanks, anywhere is fine" he replied, "Actually I haven't seen the list of roommates yet. I was just notified that my room will be the furthest room to the right."

"Don't worry. You got the right room" Seungcheol assured him, "Here's the list. If you still wanna take a look"

Room 1: Sujeong, Yeseul & Dani

Room 2: Hoshi, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Dokyeom

Room 3: Jun, Minghao, Dino

Room 4: Jihoon, Joshua, Jeonghan

Room 5: Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Vernon

Wonwoo took the list Seungcheol handed, "Poor Sujeongie being near Yeseul and Soonyoung must be really hard" he laughed.

"Speaking of Sujeong. We're not finished yet" Vernon slumped in his bed, "Why don't you talk to her now? It's obvious your feelings are mutual"

Wonwoo's eyes widened. Was I that obvious? He wondered. "How did--"

"Should I?" Seungcheol grinned. His fingers lingering in his lips remembering that incident.

"W-what's-Is there--I don't--What are you guys talking about?"

Vernon stretched his arms, "He and Sujeong are unofficially a thing now" he casually said.

"Ahh...nice"

Seungcheol stood up from where he is sitting and sat beside Wonwoo, "Weren't you best friends before?"

Wonwoo nodded his head as Seungcheol placed his arms in his shoulder, "Can you help me a bit? In what way can I tell her what I feel without getting her annoyed? Wait, okay that sounds dumb. Erase erase." Seungcheol shook his head, "What should I get for Sujeong? Is she fond of chocolate?"

Wonwoo smiled awkwardly, "It's been six years now. A lot must have changed." Seungcheol nodded unconsciously, "Right"
 

****

"Hey, Ahn Dani" Yeseul grabbed the remote and shifted TV channels, "You seem to be close with Jihoon now"

"Ah..y-yeah.. Apparently" she nodded.

"So are you two dating?"

"No!" Dani shrieked, "Can't a boy and girl be friends without liking each other? Like Wonwoo and Sujeong"

"Oh come on" Yeseul clapped her hands, "We both know Wonwoo likes her for a long time now. Boys are the same. They will fall in love with you after just some years of friendship" Yeseul made a disgusted look.

"Really?" Dani smiled, a meaningful one, "Why don't you befriend Mingyu then?"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" And just like that a tagging game occured, "I'm going to beat the out of you, Ahn Dani!!"

*Ding Dong*

"Open the door" Yeseul commanded her with a pillow in one hand.

"So you can beat the out of me? No thanks" Dani laughed.

"Ugh!! Why am I friends with you" Yeseul stomped her feet towards the door only to see a girl, "Sujeong is finally here!" She shouted.

Hearing this, Dani ran towards the door only to be hit by a pillow. The latter, then, conpletely opened the door while dying of laughter.

"KANG SUJEONG" the two girls tackled the new comer.

"I'm sorry we weren't able to visit you at the hospital" Yeseul apologized although Sujeong doesn't seem angry at all, "You've texted me that forty times already. I told you it's okay"

"I know but my conscience is killing me." Yeseul pouted, "I've heard Jun brought you to the hospital while still in his swimming suit" she chuckled.

"Oh he did?" Sujeong questioned, "I did not know. I heard he went home just thirty minutes after he brought me there so although I know I should be grateful, that short time wouldn't be so painful in the ego"

"Really?! We thought he accompanied you there the whole night." Yeseul states as Dani nodded her head, "Then who accompanied you the  whole night? The boy who rested his head on your bed?"

"How did you know that wa--"

"Your junior team mate told us she came to visit you in the morning but you were still asleep so she just left a note.....but you haven't answered my question yet. Who was with you?"

Sujeong sighed, "Seungcheol"

"Seungcheol?!!!" the two girls exclaimed in chorus, "You mean Seungcheol?! Choi Seungcheol?!"

"There's no big deal with it. Jun said he was the only available one, okay?" Sujeong explained, "Stop stressing me with that and instead just tell me what I missed"

"Except for the mock tournament and this new place to live, nothing much happened" Yeseul answered, "But there's somethig I am very happy about in this set up" She was smiling very wide and bouncing on her bed as Sujeong stared at her, clueless.

"Mingyu is in the next room" Dani whispered as Sujeong mouthed an O, "May I see the list of rooms?" She asked as Dani handed her the material. She glanced at the paper as her fingers found a familiar name under the furthest room, Choi Seungcheol.

****

"Ahh...Why is Yeseul not answering my calls?" Dokyeom threw his phone in his bed.

"If I was Yeseul, I wouldn't answer your call either" Mingyu blankly stated which made Hoshi laugh his off.

"It's pretty obvious Yeseul doesn't like you. Why bother?" Seungcheol who was invading their room muttered.

"Sujeong used to ignore you either" DK retorted.

"She was just being shy you know. We all know Sujeong is the type to hide her feelings unlike Yeseul who's literally very vocal so it'd be very obvious to tell that she hates you" Seungcheol giggled, "Don't you think so, Mingyu?"

Mingyu shrugged, "I actually thought they were in a relationship"

Seungcheol laughed, "Would Dokyeom ever be in a relationship?"

"Yah" Dokyeom protested making everyone laugh.

"That's it" Seungcheol checked the clock and jumped off of the bed, "Gotta go back to my room"

"You should really be" Dokyeom retorted as Seungcheol rolled his way to his room. The clock ticked 12 midnight as everyone fell asleep.....except for Mingyu for he has been having homesickness. He's been shifting positions for the nth time already yet sleep can't seem to come his way. He figured out he wasn't going to get his sleep any sooner  so he has decided to take a walk.

But before he could grab a coat, Dokyeom's phone rang. Expecting Dokyeom to wake up at this noise, he continued searching for a better coat but it has already been minutes and the ringtone is getting annoying so he picked it up.

Seeing the caller id, he tried to wake Dokyeom, "Hey, Yeseul's calling you" he nudged him. The ring went off but another call came up and Dokyeom was still asleep so he has decided to answer it for him, "Hello"

"Hey...uh...Dokyeom, Sorry I wasn't able to answer your calls. My phone went missing the whole day" the girl in the other line answered, "Do you have anything to say?"

"What are you doing? Why are you not asleep yet?" He answered as he wore his coat and stepped outside.

"I can't sleep"

"I'm in front of your house. Would you come out for a bit?"

"Do I really have to?" She asked without a clue who she is talking to but she still opened the door due to boredom...only to see a Mingyu.

"I can't sleep either. Wanna grab some ramen?"

OH.

MY.

GOD.

OHMYGOD.