Another Day

The Series In Our Finale

“Uh..hey classes are already over” Ahrin poked Jun who was still sleeping on his desk. The class is now again getting emptier by the minute. “Hey” she tried to poke him again.

"Ya Moon Junhui!” Yeseul tapped his desk, “We aren’t getting up, are we, buddy?”

“He won’t?” Sujeong who just got back from somewhere asked. She went straight across Jun and slammed his table, “We’re going to help Ahrin move her things to the dorm.”

“Hmm?” Jun rubbed his eyes as it adjusted to the light, “what time is it?” he looked at the clock and yawned, “I can’t, I have an errand to do”

“For real???!” Yeseul and Sujeong exclaimed in unison. Jun nodded.

“Are you really going to have us, girls…” Yeseul emphasized, “..carry luggages?”

“You should’ve told me that earlier. Why don’t you ask Mingyu anyway?”

“He’s in an orientation”

“Seungcheol’s in training” Sujeong thought. She scanned the room and saw another guy. Jeonghan.

“Jeonghan-ah, can you help us with Ahrin’s luggages?”

“Can’t, I’m actually late for training now” He slung his bag in his arm hurriedly.

How can she forget. He’s in the same team as Cheol.

“Lee Chan?”

“I’m sorry..”

There’s only one guy left.

“Jeon Wonwoo, you’re coming with us.” Yeseul declared.

Of all people. Jeon. Sujeong thought. She knows he doesn’t want things awkward but she can’t help not to be. But she’ll just act it out. It’s not like she has a choice anyway.

“Me?” Wonwoo pointed at himself.

“You are so more than free. I know that” Yeseul smirked, “Oh come on, we just need a little help in moving Ahrin’s things. How come you guys are so ungentle-like?”

Wonwoo laughed, “Alright alright, I will” he glanced at Sujeong.

“Oh-ah-thanks! I’m-I-Ahrin-ah, where are your things?” They all turned to Ahrin making her fluster a bit.

“It’s in the office”


“It’s not even that heavy” Wonwoo chuckled to himself but Sujeong caught it.

“Ahehe..We..didn’t expect it to be..that way” She scratched her head.

“Oh was it my luggages? It’s because there’s not much time left before vacation anyway” Ahrin giggled meekly.

“We’re here!” Yeseul exclaimed as they arrived in front of their rooms, “You’ll be sharing with the three of us: Me, Sujeong and Dani. Looking forward to getting close with you!! We don’t bite, don’t worry”

“Are you sure though?” Wonwoo joked making everyone laugh. Rare moments.

“Come on, let’s arrange your things” Sujeong opened the door.

“So they’ve put in the new bed~” Yeseul gasped at the new sight.

“Looks like you guys don’t need me now, I’ll be going then” Wonwoo waved as his eyes went to Ahrin. He laid his hand in front of her, “I’m Wonwoo by the way. Jeon Wonwoo. We’ll be seeing each other often. I’m in the same team as Mingyu”


“Sujeong-ahhhhhhh” Seungcheol hollered and hugged her, “I missed youuu”

Sujeong chuckled, “I missed you too but I’m so tired. I’ve been touring Ahrin since yesterday”

"Oh the new girl?” He finally broke the hug, “So what do you think about the new girl?" They sat down in the cafeteria facing each other.

“She seems nice"

Seungcheol held her hand, "And pretty, right?!" He smirked.

"Yeah" Sujeong agreed without further ado.

"Aish” Seungcheol sighed, “Why are you this boring?"

Sujeong’s forehead wrinkled, "What do you want me to say?!"

"You should be jealous!!"

She threw the lad’s hand, "Why would I?"

"Because I said she's pretty?"

"Well, She really is pretty" Sujeong said as a matter of fact.

"Aren't you worried I might like her?" He grabbed her hands again, this time, both.

"She doesn't even like you"

"That's simple. I can make her like me. You didn’t like me at first too" Seungcheol muttered, trying to catch her attention.

Sujeong glared at him, a frightening one.

"Kidding!" He burst into laughter and pinched both of her cheeks, "Ahh~ I love winning"


If people wake up at the wrong side of the bed, Yeseul might have woken up at a completely wrong bed (again?) for all of the misfortunes to happen.

She woke up really hungry, turns out there are no snacks left in their room. No one did the grocery. Of all times. Her uniform ripped and the extras are all in the laundry, Mingyu had a circumstance so he wasn’t able to walk her to school..

“Watch out!”

..and now a skateboard flew past her on her way to school splashing mud on her pants. Way to start my day. 

She looked at the direction where the skateboard flew from and saw a guy. He looks cute and innocent and all with his brown hair and doe-eyes but she wasn’t having any of it.

“I’m sorry”

“You just splashed mud on my pants and that’s all you’ve got to say?”

The guy realizing his mistake, rushed to her, “I’m really sorry! My friend is still learning how to skateboard. You can have this” he offered his jacket.

So it was his friend. Yeseul moved her attention at the guy’s friend.

Seeing how she was eyeing his friend, the guy waved for his friend to come over.

“I’m really sorry!” his friend apologized quite nervously but Yeseul just remained silent. She was trying to sort her actions. She doesn’t know if she should explode or breakdown or what.

“We’re from the nearby school. PD Academy. You can give that back to me anytime.” still silent, “or not give it back?”

“I’ll give it back” Yeseul said.

“Ohhh….Alright. My name’s Jihoon. Park Jihoon” he bowed.

“I’m Park Woojin” the “friend” bowed and ended with a toothy grin. He has quite an accent.

“We’re really sorry. We’ll see you next time then?”