Room

The Series In Our Finale

"You can do this, guys!! Fighting fighting!!" Sujeong cheered. It's d-day for the inter school volleyball and football league.

"Ahhhh this is nervewracking" Yeseul wiggled her hands, "I just wish you and Dani could come"

"I could've! but your boyfriend asked for that 1 visitor seat. I had no right to complain"

Mingyu laughed as he laid his hands on Yeseul's shoulder, "You'll be fine. I'm here"

"Are you all ready? I can already see the bus on the other block!" Jihoon reported.

"Ah wait! Seungkwan-ah, can you get my lucky socks? It's with Seungcheol" Jeonghan asked. He was assigned to accompany the football team while Mingyu would be with the volleyball team. Seungkwan knocked into Seungcheol's room several times.

"Coming! Learn to wait, okay?" Seungcheol rose to open the door and was surprised to see a lot of people gathered in the dorm's hallway, "What's going on?"

"You don't know? I'm so disappointed in you. Today's the Volleyball and football league!" Seungkwan looked at him with judging eyes, "Jeonghan is asking for his lucky socks that you borrowed and can you please wipe the dry saliva off your face. It's kinda gross"

"It's my face. I'll do what I want" Seungcheol whined as he dragged his feet to get the socks and threw it at Seungkwan.

"Right, and it's your problem anyway if Sujeong sees you. She's just a few steps away, you know." Seungkwan smirked as Seungcheol ran to check himself in the mirror, " " He tried to fix his bed hair as he rushed to wash himself.

"Goodbye guys! Good luck! You can do it! Go go go!" Sujeong cheered and bid goodbye to her classmates as the bus left.

"Ahhh" Sujeong stretched her arms and was more than surprised when another pair of arms held her.

"Want to grab some breakfast?"

"Seungcheol! You scared me!"

He laughed, "Do you want to?"

"Well, I am hungry--"

"Come on, let's go out" He grabbed her but remembered that he left his money inside the room, "Wait a minute. I'll go get my wallet" But as soon as he opened the door, a Wonwoo appeared in front of them.

"H-hey Wonwoo!" Sujeong greeted and slowly removed Seungcheol's grip on her.

"You're up early" Seungcheol said.

"How can I not when everyone was noisy. I thought there was a commotion going on" Wonwoo replied with a straight face.

"A-ahhh..It's because the guys were getting ready for the volleyball and football league--"

"I know. I realized" he smiled genuinely and messed her hair, knowing how tense she is.

"HEY GUYS!!!!! WAS I ONLY DREAMING? WAS IT REALLY NOISY HERE? DID SOMEONE FIGHT OR WHAT?" Dokyeom jumped out of his room and halted when he realized the scene.

"You weren't dreaming Dokyeom" Sujeong laughed, "Volleyball and football league" she reminded.

"Ahhh" Awkward. Very awkward.

"Ahh so we're going to grab some breakfast. Do you guys wanna join?" Sujeong asked.

"OH YEAH LEGGO" Dokyeom raised his hand and walked as the three of them followed.

"Hey!" Seungcheol whined, "Not fair"

***

"Aahhhh~" Dani yawned and tumbled but was surprised when she realized she was the only one in the room.

"Where is everybody?" She sat up and wiped her eyes. She was trying to recall where could her roommates be.

At the other end of the hallway, someone is also experiencing a total mind blank.

"What is this? Did a war break out?" Vernon yawned as he checked the bed of his roommates. He remembered hearing shouting voices and all but now he couldn't find anybody?

After washing, Dani went out to knock on the next room. She tried several times but no one would answer so she moved on to the next and instead, saw a letter.

Dino-yah, If you're reading this, it means you went home earlier than us. We went out to grab some Chinese foods and we are also planning to visit Chinatown today. We kinda missed our own country. Hehe. -Minghao&Jun

"Ah finally! A person!" Vernon exclaimed when she saw Dani.

"Oh hey!" She greeted back, "Is everyone on their own vacation? It's funny but I suddenly don't remember anything about this"

"Me too" Vernon chuckled, "I'm so bored. No one would answer their phone. I've been sitting inside the room for two hours!" He whined, "And I'm also hungry"

"Yeah it's already past lunch time"

"And no one is around" Vernon scratched his head, "So instead, Do you...maybe you want to eat with me? And you know, stroll? Cause I'm really bored." He paused, "I'm not asking you on a date, okay?"

"Hmm okay." She nodded, "I dont think that would hurt" she smiled as they walked their way to the nearest mall.

"You know I just realized what day today is--"

"Wahhh that's so cute!" Dani shrieked, giving Vernon a mini heart attack. she pointed on a green, fluffy teddy bear with a pink ribbon on its neck

Vernon followed Dani, also stopping on his tracks as he looked at her, "You like that?" He asked, waking her up from her fantasy.

"Ah no, no" she shook her head, "Let's go eat!"

"Okay, let's go~"

They entered a fast food and went greedy, ordering a lot to satisfy their hunger.

"Uhh Dani, I'll just buy something. Wait for me and the foods here, okay? I'll be back real fast!" He commanded as she nodded in approval.

A few minutes later, the food finally arrived and right behind the waitress serving was a familiar green teddy bear with a pink ribbon on its neck, carried by a boy that is of course more familiar than the bear.

"Wow, ma'am. Your boyfriend sure is gallant" the waitress gasped, "That's one expensive stuffed toy he got"

"Vernon???? You actually bought that?" Dani's eyes glowed.

"I knew you liked it" Vernon laughed.

"Waaah! the waitress said this was expensive! Are you sure you're giving this to me?"

"Well, It really is quite expensive but I'm fine. Not yet broke" he laughed one again.

"Thank you!!!!!!" Dani hugged the stuffed toy, almost choking it.

"So what will you name it?"

"Hmm" she placed the bear in front of her and stared at it, "You sort of resemble it"

"Me???" Vernon pointed at himself, "It's color green! How can it resemble me??"

Dani muttered, "You have the same eyes"

"That's a stuffed toy, how can we have the same eyes?"

"I thought of a name! Bear! Bearnon!" Dani laughed, "It's cute, isn't it?l

"If that's what you want" he chuckled.

***

"It's okay, Yeseul. We still have two upcoming competitions." Sujeong tried to cheer her up through the phone.

"And I actually thought we'll be able to defeat even just LoEn academy. I knew in the end, it's still JYP, SM and YG" she sighed, "I just can't believe we're second to the last"

"I told you it's okay. Where is Mingyu by the way?"

"I left him with the other guys. I went home earlier. They're gonna get drunk celebrating football team's first win"

"Did you guys fight?"

"Not really...."

"...."

"Okay, I did shout at him but I was just you know annoyed and tired. And it was just me so it's technically not a fight" Yeseul sighed, "I'm so tired and sleepy my eyes are about to give up."

"Where are you? Do you want me to fetch you?"

"No need. I'm already here." She opened the door.

"Okay, Dani is asking if you really won't have dinner?"

"Yeah, I wont. I'm tired. Good night" and with that she hung up and jumped on whatever bed it is and immediately fell asleep.

****

Earlier this morning.

"I completely forgot today was the volleyball and football league" Dokyeom cackled, "I really thought there was a gang war or something"

"Well, it really sounded like it" Sujeong joined in the laughter.

"Sujeong.." Seungcheol, who was sitting on her left side, called, "There's...." he took a sheet of tissue and wiped the top of , "..sauce on your face"

"O-oh thanks" she smiled and grabbed the tissue from him as he placed his arm on top of her chair, watching her wipe the sauce.

"Wow this japchae tastes so good!" Dokyeom exclaimed.

"Isn't it too much sticky?" Sujeong asked.

"Sticky is a good thing" Dokyeom explained but Wonwoo interrupted him, "No, sticky is bad a thing. And annoying. Especially when it's too much sticky" he glared at Seungcheol whose arm is on Sujeong's chair. Because of Seungcheol who he admits was really fast, He was sitting across Sujeong.

Seungcheol fake coughed and replied, "It's a good thing because that's what would make the relationship of the ingredients more pleasant"

"Guys, are we still talking about food?" Dokyeom asked completely lost.

"Of course!" Seungcheol grinned.

***

"Yeseul.." Mingyu knocked in front of their room, "I know you're in there"

He knocked once again, "Come out please" After Yeseul had left, Mingyu immediately went after her but he made sure he set a distance so he won't get in her nerves anymore. He knows she's tired and upset.

He knocked continuously but no one is still responding so he had just decided to go to his own room and have his own rest.

"Seungkwan forgot to lock the door again." Opening the door, Mingyu's forehead wrinkled when he noticed a girl in one of the beds. He walked towards her to take a closer look and was surprised to see his girlfriend sleeping so soundly, "She really looks very tired" he shook his head and tucked her in a blanket.

He found himself starting at her peaceful face with his hands brushing her hair until sleep knocked into his system. He laid beside her and hugged from behind as he fell asleep.

****

"Yeseul isn't here?" Dani gasped. Sujeong and her just got home after they had dinner.

"I actually thought she meant the dorm when she said she's already 'here'. I guess she's sleeping in her house"

"Probably"

"Well, then, let's sleep now, I, myself am already tired"