Behind The Blog - Pt. 1

The Series In Our Finale

'Welcome to Pledis Academy, One of the most renowned school for producing students that excel in sports. Making students that are the pride of South Korea like Kahi sunbaenim, Nana sunbaenim, and Ren sunbaenim. 

 

Well, that was in 1990. I wasn't even born that year. Since then Pledis Academy earned the title 'shooting star'. Was shining bright up in the sky but eventually fell down flat, first." 

"Is the newswriter sure she isn't getting any memo from the principal?" Seungkwan cackled while reading the description of the school blog. Seokmin looked at his phone to read it on his own, "But it sure is funny as hell" He laughed his off as soon as he finished reading. It was that time in the school year that their blogs would be updated again. Hoshi leaned over to Yeseul who was currently in front of him to look at her answer 

Newswriter: What is Class 12-D for you?

Jang Yeseul: That was what I was born to be part of. That was also the thing that binded all of us. And one day, we'll make this academy rise again. Like how a water rises from the ocean to the clouds. Although we may fail again and fall into droplets, one day, a rainbow will appear 

"PffthAHAHAHAHA" Hoshi was unable to control his laughter, "That was too cheesy I didn't know you have that in you" He continued laughing. He was now hitting his desk. His face was getting more and more crumpled. Yeseul wrinkled her brows and gave him a sullen glance as she typed another set of words.

Jang Yeseul: Please cancel that one please please!! 8:38 pm

You there?8:38pm

Hey hey8:40pm

"Screw you!" She smacked her phone onto Hoshi's head just enough to stop him from his happiness as she threw some tantrums. Sujeong was alarmed at her friend's cry but as soon as she noticed Hoshi with her, she ignored it and focused back on her phone. Of course, It's Hoshi and only Hoshi who would make her go nuts. And as in total nuts.

Newswriter: Who is Jeon Wonwoo to you? 

Kang Sujeong is typing.....

 

Kang Sujeong is typing.....

Kang Sujeong: He is an arrogant piece of .

Kang Sujeong: lol kidding! is this really necessary?

Newswriter: Unfortunately yes, sunbaenim. I'm sorry but this is a part of our quarterly project for the writers' club.

Kang Sujeong: is that so? Well...

he is a nice friend..

Newswriter: And?

How would you describe his appearance?

Kang Sujeong: He's sorta handsome??

Newswriter: Are you dating him? 

Kang Sujeong: Course not!

Newswriter: Why not?

Kang Sujeong: What kind of ing question is that?

Newswriter: Sunbae, please refrain from using profanities.

Kang Sujeong: hah....sorry.

I repeat, I'm not dating Jeon Wonwoo and I don't have time for romance yet.

"That was crazy" Sujeong sighed, "They actually thought we're dating! It even looks like they're shipping us. Don't you feel nauseous?" Wonwoo who was currently beside her leaned over to look at her phone, only to find out it was already turned off. "But come to think of it, isn't it a good thing?" He sat down once again.

"And how did it become good huh?" she crossed her arms. "I mean...atleast we can gain more recognition from that and.."

"You're not even making any sense??" Sujeong's forehead wrinkled, "You didn't get enough sleep again last night, did you?"

"Just what's so wrong with you partnering up with me? You're even lucky enough it's me.. Jeon Wonwoo, the most handsome MVP."

"Ew Jeon Wonwoo, that's so not you" Sujeong cringed, "That's what you get for hanging out with Seungcheol." She sneered. And as if on cue, Seungcheol came out of nowhere and sat beside Sujeong who was sitting on the floor with Wonwoo. He was also answering some questions with his phone, "I heard my name" he smirked while still looking at his phone.

Seokmin who now sitting on the chair nearest to them replied, "Yeah, she was pointing out your lack of humility" and he cackled uncannily making Wonwoo smirk and Seungcheol kick the base of his chair. The classroom would totally be a nuisance to the other rooms right now if it weren't for the thick walls. Yet there was someone who seems to be not hearing any sound.

"Sujeongie! Sujeongie!" Yeseul ran and sat in between Sujeong and Seungcheol who were both busy answering various questions. "Hmm?"

"Sujeongieeee~I just noticed this!!" Yeseul continued to do muffled shrieks. "Guess who changed his hairstyle?" Sujeong scanned her friend trying to see if she did some haircut but noticed nothing. Her cheeks were red as an apple. Well even redder than apple. It's as if an apple was dipped in a ketchup. Gross comparison but it's as red as that. Going back, noticing her cheeks, Sujeong turned to search for a certain guy. "Uh huh..Kim Mingyu did" and that's when Yeseul shrieked so loud, the same time with Seungkwan shouting out curses, "I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL A KID.. DON'T INTERFERE, JOSHUA, No nO noO MINGHAO LET ME JUST..." He almost ran out of the room to charge whoever the newswriter is for asking him to choose between his mother and father but Joshua and Minghao was intercepting him.

Jihoon who was across Seungkwan laughed while watching them. He was quite agreeing that the newswriter's questions can really be annoying. Mingyu and him were exchanging thoughts as Vernon, who was sitting behind them, answered "I was thinking the same thing" He removed his headphones and joined in the chat while browsing the blog incase of the release of updates., "The newswriter even changed my blog picture into a photo I don't really know when nor where the hell was taken"

"The updates are out!!" Chan shouted in half excitement making everyone focus back on their phones.

"Ew Seungcheol!" Yeseul exclaimed, "This is a virus in the blog!" She pointed on Seungcheol's answer that would probably bother everyone who clicks or accidentally clicks Class 12-D's profile. They said you are cocky. What can you say? Well, I'm not. I have a but I swear I'm not.

"What's wrong with that? I was just stating a fact" He grinned teasingly. "You sure are cocky" Sujeong remarked seriously but Seungcheol was just staring at her despite the wall a.k.a. Yeseul between them. 

And speaking of Yeseul....

"Hey Yeseul!!!!!" Seokmin's voice echoed, "What is this you're writing?!" His forehead wrinkled. Is any of your classmates wooing you? (I would be surprised if there isn't) Well, then, be surprised!! Hahahaha

"What is this YOU are writing" Yeseul threw the question back. Your classmates always complain about you. They do? Ahahahaha I guess I'm too handsome that's why they couldn't handle it. And why is my picture like that? I look awkward there. And why is Yeseul saying no one's courting her? I am courting her! You have to post this message of mine. Update my profile!! Seokmin clucked his tongue as he tagged Yeseul outside of the room, "What do you mean no one is courting you?" Seokmin was expecting for a definite answer but Yeseul just stared at her and shrugged, "Don't I?" 

"I told you...." Seokmin moved forward, Yeseul's back leaning on the wall, "....that I..." he continued to decrease the distance between them, "Like you" he leaned forward leaving only a one inch distance in between their faces. Yeseul was dazed but she was also scared that he might continue sticking his lips with her. She doesn't know what to do. The clock ticked a few seconds with them staying in the same position. The door of their classroom swung open and came out a man. He noticed the two and gave them a short glance.

"Kim Mingyu!" Yeseul gasped softly as Seokmin finally stepped back. She looked at Mingyu walking away from them and turned to Seokmin. "Oh my god" She bit her finger. Her eyes were open wide. She was totally nervous Mingyu might get the wrong idea. "What do I do? What do I do?" She chanted as she gripped her own hair. This is totally a minus point!! She thought and shrieked as she punched Seokmin on the shoulder, "Jerk!!" making the latter laugh.

***********

"Hey Ahn Dani" Vernon sat on his proper chair which was beside Dani, "So tell me.." he started as Dani looked at him confused, "When did you start liking me?" Hearing this, Dani's jaw dropped, "What are you talking about?"

"Come on.. We all know now. The newswriter even asked you about it" Vernon let his chin rest on his right hand, making eye contacts with her. And somehow....somehow, it made her flustered and at the same time annoyed, "Look. I don't know when or where the rumors started but they are just plainly rumors so quit it, okay?" She explained but Vernon kept on bugging her.

"That's it.. I'm leaving" She stood up from her chair and walked outside the room. Vernon smirked thinking that she was just being shy so he ran after her and found her walking on the school's garden. "Hey Dani!! It's okay you don't need to be shy!!" He screamed while running but Dani still wouldn't stop fast walking until Vernon finally was able to catch up and grab her wrist, "I told you it's--" earning a hard slap from her.