Start Of The Invitation

The Series In Our Finale

"NooOooOooO!!!"

"YES!!!!!!!"

Nope, this isn't some kind of a yes or no quizbee. It's the viewing of the quarterly exam results.

"Frick I messed up again" Seungcheol murmured as he leaned in to his seatmate to see if he did better than him, "! You passed??! What sorcery is this!!" He slammed Dokyeom's armchair as the younger male laughed his off.

"Waahhh sujeong, you got the best results again" Yeseul clapped as Sujeong thanked her, feeling a little bit proud but embarassed.

"How about you, Yeseul-ah. Have you seen your grades already? Lemme see" Mingyu tried to look at Yeseul's results but she covered it and shouted, "I passed, don't worry!!" She smiled awkwardly.

"Five points away from failing" Dani exposed Yeseul making the whole squad laugh.

"Do you want me to staple your mouth?" Yeseul retorted as Dani hid behind Sujeong.

"How about you, Mingyu? I heard you got 94%. That's impressive" Sujeong said. "Yeah, but not as impressive as you. Really? 98? That's sick!"

"Yeseul's score is sicker" Dani teased the older once again.

"You know everything was better when you were still silent" Yeseul threw a notebook at Dani as everyone laughed. "You're laughing?!!!" Yeseul pointed at Mingyu as her eyebrows furrowed and her lips pouted, "Okay, I'm stupid! I know!"

"Well, Opposites attract" Mingyu shrugged as he smiled a smile that sent butterflies to Yeseul's stomach.

"Did he just compliment himself?" Seungkwan whispered.

"Well, he really is smart" Sujeong commented.

Dani shook his head, "I used to think Seungcheol is the cockiest but I have now concluded. Mingyu is worse."

***

"I heard you flunked the exam?"

"Oh....uhh....I.....I guess you can put it that way" Seungcheol grinned and scratched his head, "How about you? Ah wait of course you passed." He sighed, "Honestly, I dont know how Dokyeom got better grades than me I think there was an error--"

"Seungcheol, if ever you need help in any subject, you can ask me" Sujeong said, laughing at his excuses.

"Really?!!!" He to her and blinked. "Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Ahh no...." he was grinning, "I just can't believe you offered me such thing" Sujeong laughed at him, "Good luck on your game tomorrow" she said as she went on her own way leaving a frozen Seungcheol.

And when he had realized the situation, "Shiiiiiiit!!!!" He jumped up and down, his smile still not fading.

****

"I am getting really worried about Hoshi.."

"You dont have to. He deserve all that, Yeseul" Mingyu was gathering the sliced ingredients for kimbab.

"He's not even answering my messages.."

"You're texting him?"

They were currently in Mingyu's house as Mingyu wanted to cook for her.

"I know it's also his fault but if you would analyze it, all of that wouldnt happen if I wasn't just sulky and got the right room."

"That's not a strong reason for him to get away from it"

"And he's drunk!!"

Mingyu shook his head and removed his apron, "If you're just gonna defend him and talk about him the whole day then we can just call this a day" he washed his hands, "I'll just send the kimbab to you later"

Yeseul bit her lip.

"I-i'm sorry" she hugged him from behind.

Mingyu shruggged her off "I'm getting jealous, Yeseul! I am!" He faced her, "You kept on worrying about what he feels. Do you even think about how I feel?"

"I do...I was just too overwhelmed with what happened" she looked down, "I'm sorry"

"You're sorry?" Mingyu laughed, "IF YOU'RE REALLY SORRY...." he knelt down and held his hand, "Will you go to prom with me?"

Yeseul was surprised. She hit his shoulder as tears flowed out of her eyes, "You scared me!!"

Mingyu laughed, stood up and hugged her, "I'm sorry I'm sorry. It's true though, I'm jealous" he pouted.

"If you're really sorry, go to prom with me" Yeseul laughed in her tears.

****

Sujeong went out of her room a bit late than the basketball team but way earlier than the rest that's why she was surprised when she saw Wonwoo leaning on the staircase.

"Good morning" Wonwoo asked Sujeong who was currently brushing her hair, "You're going to watch Seungcheol's game right?"

"Y-Yeah. Do you want to come?"

"Am I allowed to?"

"Of course" Wonwoo stood properly and motioned for her to lead the way.

They arrived at the venue just at the same time the game started so the only vacants seats were two seats in front.

"Are you okay with this?" Wonwoo asked, "The ball might get here"

"No, it's okay. I can handle it" she giggled.

"Shoot!!" The crowd went wild when Jeonghan successfully threw the ball into the ring. His teammates running around.

"Wow, this is actually my first time watching Jeonghan play live" Sujeong muttered.

"He's amazing, isnt he?" She nodded, "He is"

The game went on and the tension grew even bigger when the scores tied.

"It's Vernon's!!" Sujeong exclaimed as the crowd went wild again, "OMYGOD GO SEUNGCHEOL!!!!!!!!" Sujeong unknowingly cheered when the ball went to Seungcheol's hands. Seungcheol passed it to Dokyeom.

Seungcheol's eyes scanned the area quickly. He knew he heard someone. A smile crept onto his face when he saw her intensely watching the game but as he was just about to get back, he saw the ball on its way to Sujeong's direction.

"OH " Wonwoo cussed when he took notice of the ball and covered Sujeong but nothing hit the both of them. Seungcheol managed to counter the ball. The camera focused on Wonwoo and Sujeong as everyone "ooh"-ed.

"I knew they were together" someone murmured.

"Yeah, It's so obvious but they still deny it"

"I am sorry!!!' Vernon shouted and bowed.

As soon as Sujeong realized the situation, she pushed him lightly and Wonwoo already got the message too.

The game ended with Seungcheol's team winning. Sujeong and Wonwoo were now preparing to leave when a boy knelt down and tied Sujeong's shoe lace which she didnt even know were now untied.

"Dokyeom?"

"Yup" he beamed at Sujeong, "Seungcheol asked me to take care of you when he's not around." He laughed.

"O...kay?"

"Let's go!" He stood up as Wonwoo just scratched his head

****

"And then he thought Vernon and I are already a thing" Dani slumped on her bed while ranting.

"Didn't you already have that problem before?" Sujeong asked as she was munching on her snacks, "The one on the blog?"

"This is different!!!"

Sujeong's forehead wrinkled, "How is it different?!" 

"Someone told me you like Vernon?Yeseul reread the blog, "That's what it says here" she laughed.

"Okay, okay... but there's ughhhh" She gripped her hair.

Sujeong and Yeseul looked at each other, "There's something else?"

"He said if Vernon and I aren't really a thing...."

"If you and Vernon aren't really a thing what?" Sujeong asked.

"Don't tell this to anyone please oh my god" Dani almost cried.

Yeseul laughed, "We know! Okay what is it?" 

"If Vernon and I aren't really a thing..........he wants me to be his prom date"