Chapter 4

Falling for forbidden

Yunho was slowly walking to the school's cafeteria to get something to eat. He was starving, because he hadn't eaten that day yet and he groaned when his stomach made a growling noise. But still, he had a big smile on his face which was the result of Jaejoong finally being a bit nicer to him and Yunho couldn't be happier about that. He knew that that was the result of him finally acting his own age and who would've thought that that would actually work. He then smirked and let out a happy sigh, because when he stepped into the cafeteria, he saw that Jaejoong was already there and the older one was eating his lunch. The man was sitting alone and Yunho then looked around, just to see if Jaejoong's annoying friend, Junsu, was around. When he saw that the literature's professor was nowhere to be seen, Yunho's smile widened and he hurried to get his lunch. He could only hope that Jaejoong was going to allow him to sit next to him. Yunho knew that he probably was going to, he had no reasons to reject him now.

 

Jaejoong, on the other hand, was happily eating his lunch and he then looked at the clock, frowning when he saw the time. He and Junsu had plans to get lunch together that day, but somehow the other one didn't show up so he ended up in the cafeteria alone. Well, it didn't matter anyway, it wasn't so bad eating alone; he had time to think which was good. A small smile appeared on Jaejoong's lips when an image of Yunho suddenly appeared in front of his eyes and he then pressed his lips together, his face warming up. Jaejoong knew that it was childish of him to have that reaction, he was too old. But, it felt nice for a chance to have someone that made him feel that way.

 

His smile widened even more as he continued to think about his student and he then bit his lower lip, just to somehow make his smile disappear. However, that didn't work and the smile reappeared in a second or so. Jaejoong let out a small chuckle and he then shook his had, god, this was so embarrassing. He was slowly changing his opinion about Yunho, because it really looked like the other one was keeping his words and was slowly changing. Jaejoong didn't see a brat in Yunho anymore and he was beginning to like him more and more as the time passed on. He then sighed again and pressed his lips together once again. He really needed to stop smiling, someone was going to think that something was wrong with him!

 

Yunho, who was holding the tray with his food, smirked when he saw Jaejoong and slowly made his way to his professor. The man seemed to be thinking about something and Yunho just couldn't hold back a chuckle when he saw a big smile on the older male's lips. Jaejoong looked so happy that it made Yunho wonder what was he thinking. Was he thinking of him? Yunho's heart skipped a beat at that thought and he nervously his lips as he finally made his way to Jaejoong.

 

Professor,” said Yunho, who was standing next to Jaejoong and the man quickly looked at him. Jaejoong heard that someone was talking to him and he quickly turned his head to that direction, only to be welcomed by the presence of Yunho. When he saw Yunho with he tray in his hands, he smiled, because he knew what the other one's goal was. “Can I sit down next to you?”

 

Jaejoong's smile widened and he nodded, there was no way that he could say no to his student. “Of course you can,” said Jaejoong and chuckled when a quiet, but excited ''Yes'' left Yunho's mouth.

 

Yunho sat besides his professor, happier than ever and he then started eating his food, deadly silence falling between the two of them. Yunho then looked around the cafeteria and he was glad that not may students were there. He then looked at Jaejoong, who was watching him with a smile on his face and that made Yunho choke on his own food. Jaejoong chuckled when Yunho started eating his food in silence, it looked like the other one was pretty hungry. However, when the other one started choking, Jaejoong's eyes widened, but he then soon smiled when he saw that Yunho was laughing at himself.

 

I get that you're hungry, but you have to chew your food, Yunho,” said Jaejoong playfully, making Yunho blush. Jaejoong put his eyebrows together, because that was one of the rare times that he was able to see Yunho blushing like that and he had to admit it, it was nice for a change.

 

That's not it,” said Yunho and looked away, wanting to disappear. God, he felt so embarrassed, but he soon recovered and then looked at Jaejoong, who still had a smile on his face. ”So, how was your day?” asked Yunho awkwardly.

 

Long,” sighed Jaejoong and then leaned back in his chair, massaging his own neck and he then yawned. It was true, he felt exhausted and he couldn't wait for the day to be over; he needed sleep. “And yours?”

 

It was okay, I guess,” said Yunho and when he saw that Jaejoong started massaging his own neck, he frowned. Was the man in pain? Jaejoong then let out a small moan of discomfort and he then closed his eyes. “Does your neck hurt?” asked Yunho quietly, because he didn't want the others to hear him, even though there weren't that many people in the room anyway.

 

Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and looked at Yunho, who was carefully studying his every move. “A bit,” admitted Jaejoong and then leaned forward, took the glass of water in his hand and before taking a sip of it, said: “But don't worry about it too much, the pain will go away once I get some rest.”

 

Do you want me to give you a massage?” then suddenly blurted out the younger male, making Jaejoong choke on his water and Yunho smirked when he saw how Jaejoong flushed a bit. He had to admit it, eve though he agreed not to be a brat anymore, it was still really amusing to tease Jaejoong around a little bit; it was fun to see the other one to get so over worked for nothing.

 

Excuse me?” asked Jaejoong, who was still coughing.

 

Well, you said that you were in pain, so I just wanted to help,” said Yunho. “But I get it if you don't want to. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be pushy,” he then quickly added, because he didn't want Jaejoong to think that he was being too pushy again.

 

Jaejoong frowned at that preposition, because he still hadn't really gotten used to the fact that Yunho wasn't a brat anymore. But as soon as Yunho apologised, Jaejoong was reminded by the fact that the other was was trying to change for him and his heart warmed up. He then shrugged and touched his neck again; it really did hurt so maybe getting a massage wouldn't be so bad. In the end, he decided to go with the flow and stop over thinking every little thing. “Okay,” said Jaejoong and chuckled when he saw Yunho's eyes widening. “I don't mind getting a massage from you.”

 

Really?” asked Yunho, who was quite surprised that Jaejoong agreed to something like that.

 

Yeah,” said Jaejoong and leaned forward, supporting himself on his elbow. “My neck hurts, so it'll be good for me,” he said and looked at Yunho's tray and noticed that the other one must've be done with his lunch as well. “You know, I'm free now and if you'd like you can give me that massage right now.”

 

Yunho felt his body heat raising up and he swallowed thickly, nodding quickly as if he was just a mere child. “Yes, now is perfect,” he said and smiled, happy to see that Jaejoong was slowly changing his opinion about him. Maybe, just maybe he could make his professor fall for him as well. God, Yunho needed to do that; he needed Jaejoong to be more than just a professor or friend to him.

 

Then the two of them made their way towards Jaejoong's office and the man made sure that he locked the door, because he couldn't risk of getting caught by someone. He then looked at Yunho, who was patiently waiting for him by the desk and Jaejoong smiled, his heart fluttering with sudden excitement. He was just going to receive a massage from Yunho, that was it, and they've made much more intimate things together in the past. However, that was the first time that Jaejoong was actually looking forward to it and he just couldn't calm down his racing heart.

 

Yunho watched how his professor slowly made his way past him and then sat onto the chair, waiting for Yunho to come closer. The younger one chuckled and then came closer to the man, gently placing his hands onto his professor's nape, making the older one let out a small gasp and a satisfied smirk came upon his face. It felt good knowing that his touch had that big of an impact on Jaejoong's body and he then gently pressed his fingertips into Jaejoong's skin, making his whole body shudder with excitement.

 

Jaejoong let his head fall forward and he closed his eyes, enjoying the way Yunho was making the pain away. It really felt like Yunho had some magic in his fingers, because the pain in the neck was slowly fading away and a small smile came upon Jaejoong's face when his student's fingers travelled a bit lower, drawing uneven patterns on his back. Then before Jaejoong knew it, Yunho's fingers were back on the back of his neck and the man his lower lip, enjoying himself. The places which were touched by Yunho felt tingling and Jaejoong's body was growing hotter.

 

When a small moan escaped Jaejoong's lips, Yunho had to control himself from as well. Yunho noticed that his professor's breathing had gotten heavier and heck, so had his. He allowed himself to press his fingers into the exposed flesh a bit firmed and he received a moan of agreement from Jaejoong. Yunho gulped, almost forcing the saliva down his dry throat as he tried restrain himself from turning the man around and claiming his lips. It was easier said that done and he then pushed his fingers even deeper, making Jaejoong let out a small whimper of discomfort.

 

,” cursed Yunho when he realised that he pressed to hard and he quickly removed his hands from Jaejoong's neck, whose eyes were immediately open. “I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just so lost into the moment that I-”

 

It's okay, it didn't hurt that much,” said Jaejoong, interrupting Yunho and he then slowly leaned his head back, looking up at Yunho, who was looking him back. The way that he was looking at him made Jaejoong flush and he had to force himself not to look away, Yunho's gaze was that intense. Jaejoong let out a hitched breath, his eyes stopping on Yunho's lips, which looked so tempting; he needed to taste them. Jaejoong noticed that Yunho was coming closer to him, but he didn't move. Yunho was so close that Jaejoong could feel his hot breath against his cheek and he slowly closed his eyes, his heart hammering against his chest.

 

When Jaejoong leaned back, Yunho pressed his lips together as he continued scanning Jaejoong's perfect face. His eyes were stopped on Jaejoong's full, perfect lips and at that moment Yunho couldn't go on without tasting them, he needed to kiss Jaejoong even though he promised that he wouldn't do anything that Jaejoong wouldn't like him to do. He brought his face closer to the older male's and when he saw that Jaejoong's fluttered shut, he just couldn't stop himself anymore. He slowly closed the remaining distance between them by gently placing his lips on top of Jaejoong's. Unlike their previous kisses, which were filled with pure lust, this one was completely different. It was innocent, barely even a kiss; just a simple touch of their lips. Yunho then quickly pulled back, his eyes wide opened. Was Jaejoong angry?

 

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have had,” whispered Yunho and took a few steps back, leaning against the wall and he closed his eyes, afraid that he had just ruined things with Jaejoong.

 

Confused, Jaejoong turned around so that he was facing Yunho and he sighed after seeing the troubled expression on Yunho's face. He wasn't angry with his student; he liked the kiss. He skimmed his fingers over his lips and he chuckled, his face flushing again. “It's okay,” said Jaejoong with a small voice and his smile grew. “I'm not angry.”

 

Eh?”

 

Jaejoong chuckled when he saw how surprised Yunho looked, finding his student to be quite adorable at that moment. “Come here,” said Jaejoong softly and Yunho nodded, talking a few steps forward against the older male. Jaejoong then got onto his legs and stepped close to Yunho as well, noticing that Yunho was looking down and not him. With a smile on his face, Jaejoong gently put a finger under Yunho's chin and slowly lifted his face up. Before Yunho could do something, Jaejoong leaned in and gave Yunho a kiss. It was short, but it needed to be done. He needed Yunho to know that he didn't mind that kiss.

 

Yunho looked up at Jaejoong, completely shocked. He didn't expect Jaejoong to kiss him, so he just continued on staring at the man. “So,” he started, suddenly feeling nervous. What was Jaejoong trying to tell him? Did he have feelings for him as well, or...? “Jaejoong,” whispered Yunho, hoping that Jaejoong wouldn't mind him calling him by his first name. “I love you.”

 

Jaejoong's heart shuddered and he nodded. “I know that you do,” he said quietly and pressed his forehead against Yunho's.

 

How do you feel about me?”

 

Yunho...”

 

I know, I know,” said Yunho and sighed in disappointment. “You're attracted to me, but no in love with me.”

 

Jaejoong looked up and his chest tightened when he saw how broken the younger one looked. “T-that's not all,” he blurted out and Yunho gave him a confused look. “What I mean is... attraction isn't the only thing that I feel for you,” he said and looked down. “Maybe I could see myself being in a relationship with you. Maybe I love... I don't know,” said Jaejoong and sighed. God, it was so frustrating not really knowing how he felt about Yunho. “My feelings for have changed, but I don't exactly know-” started explaining Jaejoong but was interrupted by a pair of lips pressed against his.

 

Thank god,” whispered Yunho and then wrapped his arms around Jaejoong. He felt warmth exploding in his chest and he just couldn't stop smiling, he was beyond happy. He had never dreamed that something like that would happen; Jaejoong telling him that he might be in love with him. Even though Jaejoong still wasn't sure, Yunho didn't care... for now it was enough and he was prepared to give Jaejoong all the time that he needed to properly fall in love with him.

 

Jaejoong felt his body growing light as a feather and he melted right into their hug, wrapping his arms around his student's neck and he buried his face into Yunho's shoulder. He then breathed in, letting Yunho's scent fill him completely. He knew that his words must've made the younger male happy and he was glad about that. It seemed only fair to him; if Yunho was trying to change himself for him, then so should he! He then pulled back and chuckled when Yunho planted a kiss against his forehead, making him close his eyes again.

 

Thank you,” said Yunho, who was beyond happy.

 

Yunho's words made Jaejoong chuckle and he then placed his palm on top of Yunho's hair, gently ruffling his hair. “No need to thank me for something like this,” said Jaejoong.

 

Yunho sighed happily and then leaned against the touch, wrapping his arms around Jaejoong's face and pulling him closer yet again. He then continued to study Jaejoong's face. His big eyes were carefully watching him and for the first time, Yunho could see warmth in them, which was meant for him. That made Yunho's body shudder and he smiled a bit. Jaejoong's coal black hair were slightly covering his eyes and with his finger, Yunho gently brushed some of the hair away. His eyes then travelled lower, only to see a bright pink blush colouring Jaejoong's cheeks and his full, perfect lips were slightly parted.

 

You are perfect,” blurted Yunho out loud, making Jaejoong laugh.

 

I am far from being perfect, Yunho,” said Jaejoong when he finally stopped laughing.

 

You are perfect to me,” said Yunho seriously and that exact seriousness was what made Jaejoong's blush deepen and he quickly looked away.

 

The whole situation was very cheesy, but it somehow made Jaejoong feel both special and important; no one had ever called him perfect in his entire life. He then forced himself to look at Yunho and he frowned. Yunho was rich, popular, good-looking and well, young, which was the whole opposite to Jaejoong. It made Jaejoong wonder; what had Yunho seen in him that made him fall in love with him. He wasn't really special so... why? “What made you fall in love with me?” suddenly asked Jaejoong.

 

Eh?” asked Yunho, who was caught off guard.

 

I'm just curious. You are so popular among other people. Plus your family is really rich and well on top of that; you're young,” said Jaejoong and then made a short pause. Yunho's frown soon disappeared, because he knew where the man was going with that. “So, what made you fall in love with someone like me? I am old, plus I'm-”

 

You're not old,” said Yunho, rolling his eyes and he then chuckled. “You're only 32.”

 

31,” quickly said Jaejoong, which made Yunho burst into loud laughter. Jaejoong pouted, feeling slightly annoyed but in the end he decided to let it go. “Well you still haven't told me, why did you fall in love with me?”

 

It's because,” started Yunho, thinking. He didn't know exactly what made him like Jaejoong so much in the first place; it was everything. Everything about Jaejoong was perfect. But because he didn't want to sound immature, he decided to give Jaejoong a proper answer. “You first caught my attention because you weren't like other people. You didn't treat me as if I was someone special,” he said. “Then, when I got to know you a bit better, I just fell in love. I can't tell you exactly what made me love you, because there's so many things. You are such an amazing person and I-” Yunho stopped himself, feeling embarrassed; he was blabbering again.

 

Yunho's words made Jaejoong smile and he sighed. Who knew that Yunho came to like him because of something like that? “I see,” said Jaejoong and chuckled. “So I guess calling you a brat payed off after all.”

 

I guess,” said Yunho, who was still feeling embarrassed. Jaejoong noticed that as well and he pushed his lips together before leaning in and giving Yunho's cheek a quick kiss. Yunho automatically touched his cheek and looked at Jaejoong. “What was that for?”

 

You were too cute,” said Jaejoong, chuckling.

 

Are you free now?” suddenly asked Yunho, because he wanted to change the subject of the conversation.

 

I'm afraid not,” said Jaejoong, who had loads work to do that day. “Why?”

 

I just wanted to ask you to get some drinks together, or something like that,” said Yunho awkwardly. God, why did it have to be so hard asking someone out?

 

Are you asking me to go on a date with you?” asked Jaejoong and narrowed his eyes.

 

Yeah.”

 

Jaejoong smiled and he then shrugged. At first he tried telling himself that going out on a date with Yunho was a bad idea; he was his student after all. But a few more moments passed and Jaejoong changed his mind; he decided to finally ignore the fact that Yunho was his student. It would be fine, as long as they would be careful not to get caught. “What about Friday?”

 

Excuse me?”

 

I'm free on Friday,” said Jaejoong. “We could go on a date then.”

 

Really?”

 

Yes,” said Jaejoong and chuckled.

 

A wide smile appeared on Yunho's face, he couldn't be happier. A date with Jaejoong... finally. “Friday is perfect,” replied Yunho.

 

Friday it is then,” said Jaejoong and his eyes widened when he saw the time; he was already running late for the conference. “, I'm late,” said Jaejoong to himself and then looked at Yunho. “I need to go now, I'm really sorry.”

 

It's okay,” said Yunho. “I should get going too.”

 

Jaejoong nodded and watched how Yunho walked toward the door, unlocked it and before he leaving he said, “See you on Friday, Jaejoong.”

 

Jaejoong smiled; he too couldn't for Friday to finally come by.


To be continued