Chapter 3

Falling for forbidden

One month later

 

After what had happened between Jaejoong and Yunho, Jaejoong allowed himself to take a longer period of time from work, because he just couldn't handle it anymore. He needed to go away for a while, to clear his thoughts and to think about his future. Could he even continue working there, after what had happened between him and Yunho that day? Jaejoong was angry with himself for not having better self-control. At first he only blamed Yunho, but he soon came to conclusion that it wasn't only Yunho's fault. He could have said no, he could push his student away, instead of giving into the temptation.

 

Jaejoong was currently sitting in his car, which was parked outside the university and he sighed, bowing his head and he then leaned back, closing his eyes. He then opened them back and watched the students going in and out of the university and Jaejoong frowned. He really didn't know what to do at that point. It was true that quitting his job would be easier, but was it really worth it? Jaejoong loved teaching in this university, no matter how annoying the whole staff was here. On the other hand, most of the students were really well behaved and it was a joy working with them. Coming back to the university felt like coming back home, so it really would be a pity to give it all up just because of Yunho. In the end, Jaejoong decided to go back and see how the things would go. If it really would be unbearable, then he would have no other choice but to quit his work there.

 

But still, knowing that he would have to see Yunho everyday made Jaejoong feel anxious and uneasy. There was no way in hell that he would continue on tutoring him, that was out of the question and that made Jaejoong feel a bit more better about the whole situation. However, he would still have to see Yunho in class since he was his professor and that worried Jaejoong a lot. He was concerned that the other one might do something in front of others, which would mean the end for his whole teaching career.

 

Would Yunho really do something like that, though? It was true that Yunho was both self-centered and manipulative, but Jaejoong doubted that the other one would do something like that. Even he had a feeling that the younger one wasn't that big of an idiot. “Ah, this is so annoying,” said Jaejoong to himself and let out a loud groan. It was annoying that he felt so helpless about the whole situation. He wished that he could have someone that he could ask for advice, but he had no one. Well, it was true that he had Junsu, but Jaejoong didn't feel really comfortable discussing something like this with a fellow professor.

 

The man then took the phone out of his pocket, looking at the time and he realised that he needed to hurry up if he didn't want to be late for class. His heart clenched when the image of Yunho appeared in front of his eyes and he then put his phone back into the pocket. Jaejoong then spent a few more moments sitting in his car, mentally preparing to face Yunho in the class. When he was finally done, he got out of the car and hurried into his office to get all of the things he needed for the class.

 

Yunho was already sitting in the classroom, waiting for the Math class to start. He leaned back in his chair and he let out an annoyed sigh, feeling absolutely horrible. It was almost a month since he had last seen Jaejoong and little by little, he was growing to be more and more concerned. At first, he wasn't really surprised to see that Jaejoong decided to take a few days off after what had happened between them. However, now he was really worried about the whole thing, because Jaejoong didn't show any signs of coming back to school. What the hell had happened?!

 

Yunho went to the principle quite a few times, asking him where his professor was. However, he got no answers and that pissed him off even more. Did Jaejoong quit? No, it couldn't be true; someone would tell them if Jaejoong really decided to quit his job. Then... why? Yunho then placed his head onto the desk and he bit his lower lip, feeling guilty. He knew that it was his fault, he shouldn't take things so far the last time. On the other hand, Jaejoong begged him to... he said that he wanted him, so of course Yunho couldn't stop himself! He then frowned, feeling annoyed. That was it; Yunho decided to not blame himself, but to blame Jaejoong instead.

 

“Ah, I really am a brat,” whispered Yunho and shook his head, knowing that Jaejoong was right, but there was no way that he would admit it out loud; his big ego wouldn't allow him to do so.

 

Jaejoong said that what had happened between them was a mistake, something that shouldn't have happened, but Yunho couldn't disagree more. He didn't regret doing something like that with Jaejoong and he would do it again if he got a chance to do it. Yunho had a feeling that thinking like that probably wasn't really good, but he didn't care. He wanted Jaejoong so much and he was prepared to do everything to win him over. So, if that meant forcing Jaejoong to be with him, so be it!

 

Yunho's eyes widened at that and he quickly shook his head, shocked by his own thoughts. Thinking like that was so childish and immature and Yunho pressed his lips together. But what was he supposed to do then? Wait for Jaejoong to fall in love with him? No, there was no way that something like that could happen. Why did it have to be so hard? Yunho, who was used to get everything that he desired, was feeling so annoyed about not being able to make Jaejoong fall in love with him.

 

“God, I love him so much,” said Yunho to himself and then sighed, looking around the classroom and noticed that most of other students were there already. He then looked at the clock and saw that the lesson was supposed to start ten minutes ago. He frowned, knowing that it was weird since their substitute teacher was always on time. But in the end, he decided not to care about it too much. There was no point really, because Jaejoong wasn't the one teaching him anymore. Yunho's heart suddenly filled with emptiness, a feeling that was new to him. He missed Jaejoong so much that it hurt and he then closed his eyes, wishing for Jaejoong to step into the classroom.

 

Jaejoong, who was still in his office, looked at the clock and then cursed. , he was already running late. Great, just great. It was his first day after a month of break and he just had to be late for the lesson that day. The principal was going to be just delighted, wasn't he? In a hurry, Jaejoong literally threw his things into his bad and then hurried to the classroom, completely forgetting about his troubles and Yunho for a split second. However, he was soon welcomed by them again, because he could see Yunho sitting in the first row as soon as he stepped into the classroom and his face darkened. !

 

When Yunho heard how someone stepped into the classroom, he knew that it was probably the substitute teacher. However, when he opened his eyes, his heart jumped because he saw Jaejoong standing there instead and he blinked a few times, just to make sure that it really was him. Seeing Jaejoong after such a long time made Yunho so excited that he stood up in front of the others and then just started at Jaejoong, not saying anything. All of the class suddenly went silent and just kept staring at Yunho, who still wasn't saying anything and after a while some of the students started whispering and giggling.

 

Jaejoong, whose eyes were immediately on Yunho, tried to play it off cool at first, but when Yunho suddenly stood up, his eyes widened and he then nervously looked around the class, noticing that other people were laughing at Yunho. What the hell was he doing? “Is something the matter?” asked Jaejoong, his voice completely calm and relaxed, no matter how much he was screaming on the inside.

 

“Eh?” asked Yunho, who had completely forgotten when he was. When he looked around, he noticed that he was still in the classroom and what was even worse was the fact that everyone was watching him. Yunho's face heated up from embarrassment and he quickly sat down, looking on the floor. “I just wanted to greet you properly, sir,” said Yunho and looked at Jaejoong, who was still watching him and Yunho saw that Jaejoong's left eyebrow arched.

 

“Ah,” said Jaejoong and then shrugged. “Well then, thank you,” he said, turned around and started writing some equations on the blackboard. Jaejoong's heart was beating way too fast and he could feel Yunho's eyes on his back. God, it was so freaking annoying and yet, he couldn't do anything about it. But still, he somehow managed to completely ignore Yunho throughout the whole period, leaving the younger one even more annoyed and upset.

 

When the class was over, Yunho wanted to wait for everyone to be gone from the classroom so that he could talk to Jaejoong in privet, they needed to talk. However, he had no such luck because Jaejoong was the first person to leave the classroom and Yunho silently cursed. He guessed that he would just have to find another way to talk to Jaejoong. And he did, well at least tried to. He noticed Jaejoong sitting alone during lunch and just as he was about to sit down next to him, Jaejoong was already gone, leaving Yunho completely alone and the younger one scoffed. Who was the brat now, then? Jaejoong couldn't even face him!

 

Jaejoong tried his best to avoid Yunho throughout the whole day and he knew that he was making Yunho upset with his actions. He knew that he was being immature about it, but he really didn't know how to face Yunho without doing something stupid again. When he was finally done with classes for the day, Jaejoong went into his office and locked himself in, because he needed to get some rest. Avoiding Yunho wasn't really that easy, since the younger one followed him practically everywhere as the day progressed and Jaejoong ran his fingers through his hair, knowing that this couldn't go on. He couldn't run away from Yunho forever.

 

“Easier said that done,” said Jaejoong and sighed.

 

Just at that moment, someone knocked on the door of his office and Jaejoong froze; it was Yunho, it had to be him. “Who's there?” asked Jaejoong, even though he knew that it was Yunho. When he received no reply, he stepped closer to the door and then leaned against it with his forehead, placing his hands against the door as well. “Yunho, go away,” said Jaejoong quietly, but loud enough so that Yunho could hear him.

 

“We need to talk,” said the other one and Jaejoong's heart skipped a beat when he heard Yunho's voice. It sounded so different; Jaejoong could hear sadness in his voice and his heart grew heavier.

 

“Go away,” said Jaejoong. “We'll talk some other time.”

 

“Please.”

 

Jaejoong chewed on his lower lip, thinking about actually opening the door. Why couldn't he have a stronger self-control when it came to Yunho? It was one thing when he was alone; that time he had no problems with making plans on how he was going to ignore Yunho. However, when the other one was around, Jaejoong just couldn't completely control himself from doing something stupid. So in the end, Jaejoong opened the door after all. They needed to talk anyway, so better do it as soon as possible... was what Jaejoong told himself.

 

As Yunho was standing in front of Jaejoong's office, he was almost 100% sure that the other one wouldn't want to talk to him. He really was desperate to talk to Jaejoong and he decided to play the guilt card; making Jaejoong so guilty that in the end he would give in and just open the door. However, since he was so sure that his trick wasn't going to work on Jaejoong this time, he was almost shocked when he heard Jaejoong unlocking the door and when the door was opened, Yunho forced a smirk on his face, because he didn't want Jaejoong to see that he was actually worried about not seeing him.

 

When Jaejoong saw the smirk on Yunho's face, he just rolled his eyes and opened the door wider, letting Yunho inside and then locked the door again. He should have known it by now; there was no way that Yunho actually felt bad about what happened, nor did he feel guilty. Jaejoong then turned to Yunho and gave him an angry look. Yunho's heart sunk to the pit of his stomach when he saw how angry the other one looked and he quickly realised his mistake and his smirk was gone in a blink of an eye.

 

“You don't feel guilty at all about what happened, do you?” asked Jaejoong and shook his head.

 

“No, I don't,” said Yunho, making Jaejoong's anger grow. “Why would I? I didn't do anything wrong and you wanted it as well. Are you trying to tell me that you didn't want it? Because as I remember, you were the one who wanted to-”

 

“That's not what I'm trying to say,” said Jaejoong, interrupting Yunho. “I know that you don't regret doing that, but I sure do.”

 

“Why?” asked Yunho and stepped closer to Jaejoong, who immediately took a step back. “It felt good, didn't it? So why would I regret it?” went on by asking Yunho and then his lower lip, making Jaejoong's body shudder. Jaejoong wished that Yunho could be serious for once in his life; just this once would be good. He then sighed and shook his head, knowing that it was kind of pointless trying to talk some sense into the brat.

 

“Ah, it doesn't matter,” said Jaejoong and then fingers through his hair. “The point is... something like this must never happen again, period. Because if someone would find out what is going on between us then-”

 

“How could someone figure it out?” asked Yunho and then stepped closer to Jaejoong, carefully examining his face as he was trying to figure out what the hell was Jaejoong talking about. He had no idea why was the man so worried; they were completely alone and... Then it hit Yunho; Jaejoong feared that he would tell someone, didn't he? The younger male's eyes widened, not believing it. Did Jaejoong have that little trust in him? There was no way that he would tell someone, why would he?! “You think that I'd tell someone. How dare you? I might be a selfish brat, but I would never do something like that!”

 

“No, I didn't mean it like this,” quickly said Jaejoong.

 

“Oh really?” asked Yunho. He then came closer to Jaejoong, wrapped his arms around the man's waist and pulled him tightly to himself. “Enough talk, I'm bored. Let's get busy,” he then added and smirked when he saw how Jaejoong's eyes grew. Jaejoong felt how his body heat raised almost immediately and he quickly looked down. God, why did Yunho's touch had to have that big impact on his body?!

 

“Let me go,” whispered Jaejoong, still looking down. He then pushed Yunho away, but the younger one caught him once again and smirked as the older one continued to struggle in his arms.

 

“No way,” purred Yunho into Jaejoong's ear, making him let out a gasp and he finally stopped struggling. “I haven't seen you in month, there's no way that I can wait. I missed you,” he said and gently kissed Jaejoong's ear, his lips travelling lower and then stopped onto the man's exposed neck, giving it a few gentle kisses. “Where were you anyway?”

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes after feeling Yunho's lips against his neck and he almost let out a moan when his student started teasingly running his tongue over that sensitive spot. Jaejoong knew that he needed to restrain himself this time; he couldn't afford to be swept away once again... he needed to make an end to this madness. He then slowly opened his eyes and put his hands onto Yunho's shoulders, trying again to free himself from Yunho's arms. “Y-Yunho, stop I... ah-” started Jaejoong, but then stopped and placed a hand over his mouth.

 

“Why? You like it, so why should I stop, professor?” asked Yunho. He then onto the skin of Jaejoong's neck, leaving a mark there and he could feel Jaejoong slightly shuddering in his arms. Jaejoong's little moans were enough to make Yunho's member harden and the younger male couldn't wait to get more. Yunho smiled, glad to see that at least Jaejoong's body was being honest. But even though Yunho was enjoying himself, deep inside he felt kind of empty. He felt troubled by the fact that this was the only way that he could get Jaejoong to want him. Why wouldn't the other one just accept him already?! “Do you want more?”

 

“No,” whispered Jaejoong.

 

“Liar.” He then continued by bringing Jaejoong's face close to his and he then gently placed his lips on top of his professor's. He gently ran his tongue over Jaejoong's lower lip, begging for entry, but Jaejoong didn't part his lips this time. Instead, Jaejoong had his eyes tightly closed and he somehow forced himself from returning his student a kiss. Frustrated, Yunho tried again but after a few more attempts he gave up and just turned Jaejoong around in his arms and pressed his body tightly close to his.

 

Jaejoong let out a whimper when something hard was pressed against his backside and he bit his lower lip. Yunho was hard already and without even thinking about it, Jaejoong rocked his hips back, making his student gasp at the process. “T-that's more like it,” whispered Yunho and started placing sloppy kisses all over Jaejoong's nape. “You're finally being honest.” Jaejoong's self-control was slowly slipping away and he didn't even bother holding back his moans when Yunho started rocking his hips. Jaejoong felt how Yunho placed a hand onto his hip, grabbing it steadily, with his other one he reached forward, gently running his fingers over Jaejoong's and the older one leaned back, leaning his body against Yunho's and he smiled.

 

Jaejoong didn't know what to do. He knew that he should stop, but why did he just allow Yunho to do as he pleased? “Y-Yunho,” moaned Jaejoong and then turned his head a bit, kissing Yunho hungrily and the younger one smiled into their kiss; Jaejoong finally stopped resisting.... perfect.

 

“Jaejoong,” gasped Yunho and then turned Jaejoong, so that they were facing each other once again. “Tell me, what should I do? What do you like?” went on by saying Yunho, his eyes never leaving Jaejoong's. The other one's face was flushed, his eyes half-lidded and glazed with hunger and need. Yunho moaned at that sight and placed his finger underneath Jaejoong's shirt and Jaejoong whimpered when Yunho's cold fingers came in contact with his hot skin. “Just tell me and I'll give it to you, Jaejoong,” he said, giving Jaejoong another kiss. “God, I'm so in love with you. Please, fall in love with me as well.”

 

“Stop, I want to stop,” said Jaejoong, his voice shaking ever so slightly. Those words worked like a cold shower and Jaejoong quickly pushed Yunho away, wiping away the kiss and he then quickly straightened his clothes. “This needs to stop; I'm done with playing your games.” He then stepped back and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes as his body was still feeling hot. Jaejoong then took a few breaths in, trying to calm down and clear his thoughts.

 

“Games?” asked Yunho and then frowned. Did Jaejoong think that all of this was just a joke?! “You know that I'm serious about you, right?”

 

“You're not,” said Jaejoong and shook his head.

 

“I am!” snapped Yunho. “Why can't you see that?!” He then went closer to Jaejoong once again, desperate to make him believe. So that was the problem behind Jaejoong's reasons; he still didn't believe that his feelings were true. Well, it didn't really surprise Yunho, because the way that he was acting was... childish. Finally realising it, Yunho cursed; it was his fault for getting into this mess. “Look, I-”

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho, but then looked away. It was true that Yunho seemed serious about the whole thing, but there was no way that Jaejoong was going to believe Yunho's words and promises; too many times they were just lies. “Even if you are serious,” he said. “We can keep on doing this anymore. It's not fair to me, nor to you.”

 

“B-but I thought that you liked it, so what would we have to end it?” asked Yunho. “And how is it unfair to me?”

 

Jaejoong clicked with his tongue; this was just one of the examples that showed how much younger Yunho was. “I-I didn't dislike what happened between us, but-”

 

“So you do like me?” asked Yunho, hope returning to him.

 

“I am attracted to you,” said Jaejoong and made a short pause. “But I'm not in love with you,” he added, not really sure about it himself. “And what I'm doing to you, it's not fair, Yunho. It's not fair because I don't have the same feelings for you. Do you understand?”

 

Yunho frowned and he didn't like the way Jaejoong was talking to him, he felt like a child and he clenched his jaw. “Don't speak to me like I'm stupid, of course I understand,” he said and then shrugged. “I-I don't care, you know, even though you don't have the same feelings for me. It's enough knowing that you're attracted to me and who knows, maybe you'll fall in love with me after a while.”

 

Jaejoong folded his arms, his heart growing heavier. He could see that Yunho was desperate, his feelings were real. “I can't do something like this to you, Yunho. You deserve someone better, someone who will love you in return.”

 

“I don't want that,” said Yunho and looked down, biting into his lower lip to prevent it from trembling. He felt horrible after hearing something like that coming from Jaejoong. He didn't need someone else, he needed Jaejoong. “I want you, I want us to-”

 

“But I don't want to, Yunho,” said Jaejoong and stepped a bit closer to Yunho. “I can't be in a serious relationship with someone like you. Not only that you're my student and much younger than me, but you're-”

 

“A brat?” asked Yunho and scoffed. It always came back to this, didn't it? “W-what am I supposed to do about our age difference? I can't change that, no matter how much I want. I know that our positions are really far away, but I promise to work hard to catch up to you someday,” said Yunho, who was for once finally honest about his feelings. He finally took the mask off of his face and showed his true colours to Jaejoong, who was a bit taken back from Yunho's sudden confession. “Can't you just try to fall in love with me?” asked Yunho, stepped really close to Jaejoong. He then took the man's hand into his own and then buried his face into Jaejoong's shoulder.

 

Jaejoong's heart fastened and in the end, he didn't push Yunho away. He saw that his student was being serious so he intertwined their fingers and leaned his head against Yunho's. “You can't just expect me to fall in love, it doesn't work that way.”

 

“I know, I know,” muttered Yunho and pulled back a little. “Please give me another chance. I'll change, I promise... I'll stop being a brat. I won't fail the exams on purpose anymore. I won't bother you anymore. Just please, give me another chance. I'm begging you, don't throw me away.”

 

Jaejoong's chest tightened and he nervously chewed on his lower lip.  At that moment Yunho looked so fragile that he couldn't say no to him. Maybe being in a relationship with him wouldn't be so much, now that he finally got to see the real Yunho. But being in relationship with a student would mean constant hiding and... “Okay, I'll give you another chance,” said Jaejoong.

 

“Thank you,” whispered Yunho, pulling Jaejoong in for a hug, which he gladly returned.

To be continued


Thank you for supporting this fanfiction, it means a lot. I hope you this chapter was okay ^^