Chapter 1

Falling for forbidden

Jaejoong, the Maths professor, was currently sitting down as his students were in the middle of exam and he smirked, when he noticed that one in particular was having quite some difficulties with it. That one was no other than Jung Yunho, who was always giving him a hard time in the class. In the past he had never problems with him, however something changed Yunho and the other one's grades dropped dramatically. He went from a straight A student, to someone who was barely passing his exams. If that wasn't enough, Yunho had asked Jaejoong to tutor him in his free time and since Yunho's family was quite influential for the university, Jaejoong didn't really have any other choice but to agree to help Yunho with his studies.

 

Yunho was that kind of a person, which Jaejoong disliked the most. Yunho's family was rich and because of that, the younger one had a feeling that he had to be treated better than others. It was Yunho's arrogance which Jaejoong hated the most and to be honest, Jaejoong hated tutoring Yunho, because he knew what the other one's plan was. It wasn't that he needed any help with his studies, no. No matter how much Jaejoong disliked Yunho's personality, he had to admit it that the younger one was one of the smartest students in his class and he knew exactly why Yunho was pretending to be struggling with his studies.

 

Jaejoong took a look at Yunho, who was looking at him and he just rolled his eyes when he noticed the smirk plastered over the brat's face. He wished that he knew the way how to erase it once and for all. In the end, Jaejoong let out an annoyed groan and looked away. After a few more moments, the younger one stood up and walked over to his professor, with the exam in his hand and placed it on top of Jaejoong's desk, his eyes never breaking contact with Jaejoong's.

The professor just folded his arms and surprisingly Yunho walked over his place almost immediately and he watched how Yunho sat down as he was still staring at him. The older one arched his eyebrow and then looked down to his desk. He took Yunho's exam in his hand and immediately starting to get pissed off when he saw that Yunho's answers were incorrect on purpose. It was clear that the other one knew the correct answers, because just a few days before, when he was tutoring him, he got almost all of them correct. Jaejoong frowned and let out a sigh, knowing that he shouldn't be too surprised with what he got. He then turned the exam over and his eyes widened when he saw what Yunho had written on the bottom left of the paper.

I like you, go out with me.

Again. It happened again. Jaejoong looked up and saw that Yunho was still watching him. Even though Jaejoong hated to admit it, the way that Yunho was looking at him was enough to make his heart beat faster and he quickly looked away, swallowing hard. No, no, no... not again! Why was Yunho able to make him feel this way? He allowed himself to look up a bit and when he noticed that Yunho's smirk had gotten wider, Jaejoong's cheeks flushed ever so slightly and he started slapping himself mentally.

At first he was only annoyed with Yunho's actions, it kind of seemed a childish thing of Yunho to be doing. However, as the time went on Jaejoong's opinion seemed to have changed, because he didn't really feel as annoyed as he used to. It wasn't a secret that Yunho liked him; he confessed to him once as they were in the middle of tutoring. Not only that, but he admitted to be failing his exams on purpose, just to have an excuse to spend more time with him and that was exactly why Yunho asked Jaejoong to tutor him. It was true that Jaejoong was pissed at first, but lately... things seemed to have changed completely. Not only that Yunho's actions didn't make him feel annoyed anymore, but somehow when he would think about Yunho in general...

"Professor, are you feeling alright?" said someone and Jaejoong quickly looked up, realising that it was no other than Yunho himself. The furrow between Jaejoong's eyebrows deepened, because he didn't quite get it what the hell the younger one was talking about. "Your face is kind of red, so I was wondering if-"

Jaejoong's eyes widened and his heart froze for a split second, before it started racing again. Was it really that obvious? Jaejoong flushed into deeper shades of red and he was welcomed by annoyance again, because he couldn't really believe that Yunho would call him out like that, especially not in the middle of the class. "I appreciate your concern, but I'm feeling alright," said Jaejoong when he collected his thoughts a bit.

 

After that, Yunho kept silent until the class ended and Jaejoong couldn't be happier about it. However, his good mood soon disappeared when he remembered that he was supposed to tutor the student and he rolled his eyes at that. Why couldn't Yunho find another professor to bother; why did it have to be him? When the class finally ended, all of the students quickly left the classroom and since Jaejoong was busy with cleaning the blackboard, he didn't notice that he wasn't really alone. When he felt how a body was suddenly pressed against his, he let out a quiet whimper and he quickly looked back, shocked to see Yunho standing so close to him.

 

 

''God, you scared me,'' said Jaejoong, trying to ignore his body, which was growing hotter and hotter by each passing second.

 

''I did?'' asked Yunho, pretending to be surprised but Jaejoong knew too well that the other one was enjoying himself with watching him get so flustered. ''I apologise then, professor,'' added Yunho, his smirk not showing any signs of disappearing.

 

''So, what do you want?'' asked then Jaejoong, because Yunho was just standing there and not saying anything. Then, he walked over to his desk and sat down, still waiting for the other one to do or say something. Jaejoong watched how Yunho shifted his body weight from one leg to the other and he leaned back in his chair, slowly losing his patience with his student. On the other hand, he couldn't help but to feel that annoying heat warming up his body once again as he continued to watch the younger one.

 

''I just wanted to make sure that we are still on for tonight,'' said Yunho and smiled when Jaejoong rolled his eyes. ''I have a feeling that I will do poorly on this exam as well and I would really need your help this time as well, professor,'' added Yunho, leaving the older one wanting to smack his annoying face.

 

''We both know why that you fail these exams on purpose. You know if this continues, I will go to the principal and tell that-'' started Jaejoong, but was interrupted by his student.

 

''You will do what?'' asked Yunho, placed both of his hands onto Jaejoong's desk and leaned forward, bringing his face dangerously close the other one's and Jaejoong looked down after feeling Yunho's hot breath against his lips. ''Even if you will tell that to the principal, there is no way that he's gonna believe you. Your word against mine, what do you think will happen?''

 

''This is exactly why you're one of my least favourite students,'' said Jaejoong to himself, but Yunho could hear him and the older one could've sworn that he noticed how the younger male's face darkened with disappointment. However, just as he was about to take those words back, the usual smirk returned to Yunho's face and Jaejoong pushed him away. ''Just because your father is rich, you think that everyone is going to like you. People like you piss me off.'' Jaejoong then got up and walked to the door, wanting to leave the classroom as soon as it was possible.

 

Yunho followed his professor with a huge smile on his face. ''See you after lunch then, professor,'' whispered Yunho into Jaejoong's ear, making him whimper at the process. ''Bye, bye,'' he then said and finally left the room, making Jaejoong finally relax.

 

Jaejoong was glad that the other one left him alone, but he knew that Yunho was going to come back soon, far too soon for his liking. Jaejoong really did feel powerless about the whole situation. It kind of that the principal was always on Yunho's side, just because of his father's power and wealth. A few times Jaejoong tried to tell what was really going on, but in the end he gave up because he almost got fired once. Because he liked his job, he just decided to live with Yunho's games. At first, Jaejoong was convinced that the other one was going to get tired of his own game after a while. However, now that so many months have passed since then, he wasn't really too sure about that. Not only that, but would Jaejoong like it if Yunho suddenly got tired of him?

 


 

Later that day

 

Jaejoong was already sitting in his office, waiting for Yunho to come by so that their ''tutoring'' could finally start. Just like always, Yunho was late and Jaejoong was really pissed off about that. What the hell was the brat thinking?! Knowing Yunho, Jaejoong knew that the kid thought that the whole existence of the world must've been spinning around him. The man leaned forward, supporting himself on his elbow and he just sighed. It wasn't that he completely hated spending time with Yunho, no matter how hard he tried to deny it. Without other people around, Yunho could be a pretty pleasant person to talk to, if he wanted to be. But whenever Yunho was in his ''element'', it really pissed Jaejoong off.

 

The man ran his fingers through his hair and he then buried his face into his palms, exhaling a few times in attempt to clear his thoughts. What the hell was going on? It was pretty clear to him that he was slowly falling for his student, no matter how hard he tried to avoid it. Of course there was no way that he was going to do something about it. Not only because Yunho was annoying as hell, but because their positions were too far. There was no way that Jaejoong could possibly be in a relationship with his own student, it would be too weird.

 

And why did he have to fall for someone as arrogant as Yunho?! Arrogant, selfish, manipulative, self-centred... All of those words described Yunho perfectly. And yet... Jaejoong couldn't let the thought of Yunho leave his mind. What the hell did the brat do to him?! The man let out an annoyed groan and he then pressed his lips together, knowing that he needed to put the end to this. He needed to let Yunho know that his games needed to stop and he then took in a deep breath, determined to let Yunho know that exactly that day.

 

As he continued to think about that, someone suddenly knocked on the door of his office and Jaejoong was immediately on his legs, knowing that Yunho finally decided to grace him with his presence. He walked over to the door and then opened it. As he did that, he was welcomed by a huge smirk on Yunho's face and Jaejoong just rolled his eyes and walked back into his office.

 

''Were you waiting for me?'' asked Yunho and followed his professor inside.

 

''Of course,'' said Jaejoong and then sat down, his eyes watching Yunho who was coming closer to him. The student then sat down, took his text book from his bag and then gently smiled at Jaejoong. The man was used to Yunho's smirk, however he felt how his heart started beating faster. This smile wasn't like those others; it seemed so genuine. Jaejoong quickly his throat and then looked away, he couldn't afford the other one seeing his flushed his face. ''Well, then,'' started Jaejoong and took Yunho's exam into his hand and then placed it onto the table, in front of Yunho. ''Let's talk about this,'' he added and looked at Yunho.

 

“You corrected it already?” asked Yunho and chuckled. ''But of course, I am your favourite student,'' added the younger one, making Jaejoong want to wipe that annoying smirk off of his face.

 

''Don't get so full of yourself,'' said Jaejoong and then angrily clicked with his tongue, because he knew that there was no way that he was going to be able to have a normal conversation with the other one that day. ''Look at all of these mistakes,'' said Jaejoong, trying to ignore his annoyance with Yunho. ''It's practically everything that we went over the last week and you solved all of this problems correctly, without even thinking about it too hard,'' he said and then looked at Yunho, who didn't seem to be really listening to him. ''Look, we both know that you are failing on purpose but can't you at least try a bit harder? You make me look bad as a professor and as your tutor,'' he added and looked how Yunho's expression changed a bit. Jaejoong frowned and then pushed his lips together, finally realising how he was going to trick Yunho into giving his best on the exams. ''The principal is very worried, you know. He said that he'll have to find another one who will tutor you and-''

 

“No, I won't allow it,” said Yunho quickly.

 

“Excuse me?” asked Jaejoong and blinked a few times.

 

“Like I said, I won't allow them to give me another tutor. It's not up to them anyway,” said Yunho and Jaejoong could have sworn that he saw anger in Yunho's eyes. Who knew, the other one cared after all. ''I'll just tell my father and he'll-''

 

“There you go again,” said Jaejoong and sighed. ''You can't always rely on your father, you know. Not only that, but I'm sick of tutoring you, you know. Why can't you just find another person to bother?'' asked Jaejoong, even though he knew how he felt about Yunho. It would still be easier without Yunho around.

 

Yunho's eyes widened when Jaejoong said that and he firmed a fist with his hand, placing it on top of the desk and he then looked down. ''I don't want that,'' said the younger male, feeling his heart fasten. He didn't want another person; Jaejoong was all that he needed. How couldn't the other one see that?! ''It needs to be you.''

 

Yunho then looked down and sighed. He told Jaejoong many times how he felt about him, yet the older one wouldn't do anything about it? No matter how tough and arrogant Yunho seemed on the outside, he really was serious about his feelings for Jaejoong and he would do everything just to have those feelings returned. He knew that it wasn't right of him what he was doing; failing on purpose and forcing his professor into tutoring him, but he really didn't know what else to do to get Jaejoong's full attention. In the past he tried to win Jaejoong over with being successful, but that didn't get him nowhere; Jaejoong didn't even notice him back then. Now, however, things were very different. So, Yunho tried his best to ignore the fact that his actions made Jaejoong hate him even more.

 

“Eh?” asked Jaejoong when Yunho said that. That was the first time that he saw Yunho get so upset over something like this.

 

“I want you,” said Yunho and then looked up at his professor. ''Didn't I already tell you this?'' he then asked and Jaejoong's face flushed into deeper shades of red.

 

“Stop it, Yunho. This is not funny,” said Jaejoong quietly and stood up, walking over shelf, where the text books were and started skimming through them. He didn't even know why he did something like that; he just didn't want Yunho to keep looking at his face. Honestly, it was beyond embarrassing.

 

“Funny?” asked Yunho and frowned. So, Jaejoong still though that he was just kidding around. Feeling angry, Yunho stood up as well and walked over to the older male, who was still facing the shelf. He then stepped really close to the other, making Jaejoong let out a surprised yelp when he placed his hands onto Jaejoong's shoulder and he then forced him to turn around.

 

Jaejoong's body froze when he saw suddenly turned around and he then looked away. He didn't even bother with trying to get away, because he knew that it would be useless. ''Let it go, Yunho. Let's just start with tutoring and-''

 

''I love you,'' suddenly said Yunho and Jaejoong's body grew hotter again.

 

“Shut up!”

 

“I won't, not until you believe me,” said Yunho, gripping Jaejoong's shoulders harder. He was desperate to make the other one believe and understand. He knew that Jaejoong thought that he was probably just a brat and that pissed him off. What was he supposed to do about their age difference? If Jaejoong could just see that he was serious then maybe... ''I am not kidding around, I'm serious about you.''

 

“Yeah, right!”

 

“Why won't you believe me?” asked Yunho and got closer to Jaejoong's face.

 

“Because,” said Jaejoong and took in a deep breath. ''You are used to getting everything you want so it's only natural to want a thing that is out of your reach... which happens to be me in this example,'' said the older male.

 

“You've got it wrong,” said Yunho. He was desperate to make the other one understand that he was much more than just a spoiled and rich brat. He knew that what he was doing wasn't helping him... at all. But he just couldn't help himself. ''I'm in love with you.''

 

Jaejoong, who had it enough, tried to push Yunho away, but he was quicker than him. Yunho grabbed Jaejoong's wrists and then pinned him against the nearest wall, making Jaejoong let out a small whimper. Before he could register what was going on, Yunho roughly grabbed his chin and yanked his face up, kissing him roughly. Yunho had it enough, he needed to show the other one that he was serious, so he kissed him. Yunho felt his body heating up when their lips came in contact and he then pressed their lips together once more, desperate to get Jaejoong to return him the kiss.

 

“Jaejoong,” whispered Yunho and Jaejoong's eyes grew huge, because he didn't expect Yunho to call him by his first name. When he was about to say something, Yunho took advantage of that by connecting their lips together once more and he quickly deepened their kiss by slowly sliding his tongue inside Jaejoong's hot cavern and the older one's brain failed working and before he knew it, he was already kissing his student back. Yunho was expressing such dominance that made Jaejoong's knees buckle and he leaned against the wall, allowing Yunho to press their bodies together even more.

 

It's been a while since he had been kissed like that and Jaejoong stopped thinking for a split moment about who he was kissing. However, when Yunho slid his fingers underneath his shirt, he was brought back to the reality and he froze, realising that he had just made one of the biggest mistakes in his life; he had just kissed a student. Yunho, on the other hand, was completely oblivious to Jaejoong's concerns and he slowly pulled back, brought their foreheads together and he then chuckled.

 

“See? I really do like you,” said Yunho and placed a kiss onto Jaejoong's forehead. ''Please go out with me.''

 

“No, we can't,” said Jaejoong and gently pushed the other one back. He was still so horrified about what he had just did and he couldn't even think straight; he needed to be alone.

 

“Sir?” asked Yunho.

 

“Y-you need to go home,” said Jaejoong, wiped his mouth and then looked at Yunho, who looked crushed. ''A-and don't you dare to tell anyone what had just happened,'' he then added. ''It's best if you just forget it and-''

 

“What?” snapped Yunho. ''You can't expect me to just forget a kiss!''

 

“Go home, please... I'm begging you,” said Jaejoong. It wasn't like he hated the kiss, he would be a liar if he said that. But still, he felt horrible about it. If someone would happen to figure out what he had just did then it would be the end for him, Jaejoong knew it.

 

“Did you... hate the kiss?” asked Yunho, who was still confused. ''But you kissed me back, so I thought that-''

 

“Yes, I hated it,” lied Jaejoong and sighed; why wouldn't the other one just give up on him?!

 

“Oh,” was all that Yunho said and then took a few steps back. No one had ever said something like that to him and that coming from Jaejoong stung. It was a feeling that Yunho didn't know until now and he didn't like it at all. Rejection... For the first time in his life, Yunho was rejected.

 

“If you are really serious about me, then you should stop,“ said Jaejoong and looked away. ''Find someone else and move on.''

 

“Huh?”

 

Jaejoong then got onto his legs, collected his things and walked to the door, without saying anything. Yunho, on the other hand, was just standing there and looking at him still trying to comprehend what had just happened. ''See you tomorrow in class,'' said Jaejoong and that was when Yunho finally moved. He hurried after Jaejoong, stopping him by grabbing his wrist.

 

“Let go,” said Jaejoong, his voice calm.

 

“Jaejoong, I-”

 

“Don't call me by my name, I am your professor,” said Jaejoong. He knew that he was hurting Yunho, but it was for the best. Maybe then he could finally see that they weren't meant to end up together. ''How do you expect me to be your lover, when you're nothing but a brat without any manners?''

 

“N-no, I can change. You'll see and then-”

 

Jaejoong interrupted Yunho by yanking his hand away and he opened the door. ''Find a new tutor,'' said Jaejoong and then left the room, leaving Yunho alone.

 

Yunho was crushed and confused by everything that had just happened. Why wouldn't Jaejoong accept his feelings, it was obvious that he felt something. He returned him the kiss! That little thought was enough to make Yunho's hope return and he then took in a deep breath, forcing a smirk back onto his face. If Jaejoong wouldn't accept him, then he would just have to make him fall in love with him, wouldn't he?

 

To be continued...


Hopefully you liked the very first chapter :). Please let me know what you think and if you found any mistakes, let me know so that I can correct them ^^;

Thank you ~