DAY 15

Hundred Ways

“I made your favourite.”


Pouting at the empty space beside me, I groggily slip out of the covers and reach for the comforter to wrap it around me. I really hate waking up without Chanyeol. I mean, he’s not really gone. He’s just outside, making something to eat, but he didn’t need to wake up so early. We can sleep in until the afternoon and cuddle and maybe kiss a lot.

But no, Chanyeol likes making breakfast.

I open the door to our bedroom and the smell of coffee shoos the remnants of sleep away. My giant man is, as I expected, at the kitchen, whipping something on the stove.

Silently, I tiptoe to where he is, making sure I make no sound. When I’m right behind him, I swiftly wrap my arms around his waist, pressing my cheek against his back, “Why are you up so early?”

Chanyeol chuckles and closes the stove, before turning around to give me my good morning kiss, “Good morning, grumpy baby.”

I pout, “Morning, Yeol.”

He squishes my cheeks until my lips are jutting out, “I made your favorite.”

I peer over his shoulders, seeing a circle of pancake on the pan. I ignore what he said and pull him closer, “But my favorite is cuddling with you in the morning.”

He looks so happy with my answer that I receive a lot of kisses in return. This happens once in a blue moon, so don’t get used to it.

Chanyeol laughs, “If this is what I get every day for making breakfast, I wouldn’t bother waking up at three just so I get to wake up and cook before you.”