DAY 25

Hundred Ways

“Look both ways.”


Junmyeon exits the lobby with a huge grin, his arms open for me to enter. I’ve wanted to see him for so long, and it’s only now that I got to visit him in his company. We’re both busy with work, spending more time the usual.

It’s almost nine, but the street lights are still alive, numerous people still wandering around. Ignoring the possibility of being seen by his fans, I embrace Junmyeon tightly, while Junmyeon ruffles my hair, chuckling.

“I missed you.” I murmur on his neck, missing his scent and the feeling of his skin on mine. It’s been a while.

Junmyeon draws me back with a big smile spread on his face. His hands rest on my cheek, and I lean in to the touch, liking how his palms are warm on my skin. “You have no idea how much I’ve missed you.”

The dark atmosphere is no hindrance to the lightness I am feeling right now. Even the blinking streetlamp is enough to light up the place, and I wouldn’t mind being seen by others.

I know we don’t have much time to talk, to catch up on things, but I’m super grateful to actually catch a glimpse of him. At least, I know he’s doing well. He’s gotten chubbier, in fact, and I really like how his arms are well-toned.

“You’re eyes are sparkly.” He says.

I whisper back, “Because you’re here in front of me.” Junmyeon seems to have liked what I had said, which is why he’s pulling me in his embrace, locking our lips for a kiss. Against his lips, I smile, bringing my arms around his neck.

We part when we needed air, and Junmyeon knows it’s time for me to go. He has to go back to whatever he was doing before we met. Sadly, he drops a kiss on my forehead, “Are you free sometime this weekend?”

For him, I’ll make enough time. “Of course, I am.” Then, he tells me he’ll pick me up for a special date, and I am more than glad to see him this Saturday.

It’s Junmyeon who steps backward, knowing that I will never be the first to move back. Our hands still connected, I walk to the street, ready to cross the street.

Junmyeon utters, “Look both ways.”

“I will.” I grin.

“I’ll call you later.” He says with his failure of a wink.