DAY 20

Hundred Ways

“You can borrow mine.”


“Ah, I can’t seem to find my sweater. Did you bring it for laundry?” I holler all the way from the bedroom.

The weather’s started to get a little chilly and we’re going to out to meet with mom for the rest of the afternoon. I’m supposed to wear that sweater Jongin gave, but I guess he sent it to the laundry shop.

Jongin replies from the shower, “Yeah, I did!” And that confirms it.

Blowing my bangs, now I have to look for something thick to wear. Before Jongin could even step out of the bathroom, I slip on a tank top and find any thick shirts that would make me warmer when I go outside.

Just as I thought, Jongin exits the bathroom, wiping his wet hair with a towel. Thank God he isn’t just wearing a towel today. He finally thought of using wearing boxers when he finishes a bath. “You need it?” He bumps me away from the closet to get dressed.

We’re meeting mom in less than fifteen minutes and Jongin just finished his bath, which is really a bad thing because he needs at least five minutes to pick his clothes.

“Yeah, but since it’s not here, I’ll wear something else.” I reach out to grab one of my three-fourths but Jongin holds my wrist, offering his white sweater.

I look at him dully. It’s like saying do you honestly think I’m going to wear that huge thing outside with my mother? It’s not just “like”. I tell him exactly that and he just laughs, throwing my arms up in the air so he can put it on for me.

This is one of the situations where I don’t have any choice but to do what he wants, even though I might look really stupid. This, this is how I love him, really.

His sweater lands a couple of inches pass my hip. Jongin proudly smiles, fixing the mess he made with my hair, “Now, this is another way of marking you as mine.”