39

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all turned simultaneously toward the voice who was talking to them. A beautiful girl was in front of them, Minyeon couldn’t recognize her, she wondered if she was from school or from elsewhere. She has brown wavy hair she had tied in a ponytail and her fringe was tied with a chiffon headband. She was wearing a short cocktail dress revealing her curves. Not really giving her the image of a good girl, not at all Minyeon thought, and she was also sure that this girl was not a good girl anyway. From her look, and the way her cat eyes were looking at the group, something was telling her she was up to no good.

The girl looked at everyone, taking time to detail everyone one of them.

"I see that things doesn’t really change, L and Sungyeol always hanging out together. And who are those girls?"

"My girlfriend Minyeon. Sungyeol growled."

"Oh girlfriend, really interesting." She walked toward everyone and stopped in front of Woohyun eyeing him and every other guy chest.

"I’ve never saw the two of you boys."

"I am Woohyun and this is Dongwoo." The girls’ eyes widened hearing Woohyun name and she instantly put a hand on his chest.

"Oh my, Woohyun. Aren’t you that senior friend with the best student of the school. You look really interesting now."

"Hands off, he has a girlfriend." The girl turned toward Minyeon walking straight at her and grabbing her chin.

"A girlfriend really ?"

"Yes. Heeyoung."

"Heeyoung I see but not for too long. And you spoke back. Really feisty the small Minyeon. Did Sungyeol make you like that huh ?"

"Just fck off. Go away and leave us." Sungyeol took her arms and pushed her away from his girlfriend. In front of her, Minyeon didn’t have her nice and warm Sungyeol but the rebel and mean Sungyeol. The one who looked like more like Myungsoo than his usual self. The girl shook her head and went toward Woohyun who was looking still suspicious at her. Minyeon had grabbed Sungyeol hand to calm him down and she saw that Soomi had done the same thing to Myungsoo. they were guys and even if this girl was really suspicious and mean they couldn’t beat her up because she was indeed a girl and they could have a problem.

"Yeah Woohyun-ah, you wondered where is your precious girlfriend. If I was you, I would be worried."

"What are you saying."

"You know, she is not that faithful and loyal to you. I was wandering trying to find something worth drinking and found something even more interesting in the kitchen. Just so you know."

"I don’t believe you."

"You have to since I am saying the truth." Still her hands on his chest she started to pet him slightly looking pleased.

"What the hell are you doing to my boyfriend."

"Ah finally Heeyoung." The girl turned toward Heeyoung and Sunggyu who just had arrived and were eyeing the whole scene furiously.

"Hands off my boyfriend." Heeyoung snapped.

"Haha boyfriend really ? Not for long right Heeyoung ?!" Heeyoung glanced at Woohyun and then at Sunggyu and Myungsoo biting her lips.

Woohyun pushed her and looked at his bestfriend and girlfriend trying to figure out what was happening. Minyeon looked at everyone and the shocked face of the whole group was thinking the same thing, they didn’t understand what was going on here. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter