.29

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Monday, when Minyeon arrived at school the talk of the day was not about Woohyun anymore but about Myungsoo and Kai fight. Everyone was taking one side or the other but no one was really sure about the reason why they fought. Heeyoung was not here for the day, she had sent a text message to Minyeon telling her she was at home with a cold and that Sunggyu would come to give her some soup so she didn’t have to worry about her. But she couldn’t help it especially since what happened on Friday. The day was so boring for her all alone even if Sungyeol was here, he somewhat annoyed her that day maybe it was because of the exams coming so soon but she needed him to stop being that childish. When the bell rang the end of the day, she ran to her locker to take all her books and bumped into Myungsoo.

"Minyeon, did you know where is Heeyoung ?" He asked.

"She caught a cold, she is at home with Sunggyu I guess." Minyeon said taking a book in her locket and putting it in her bag, she saw Myungsoo face change. He looked ... disappointed ? She wasn't sure.

"Oh, with Sunggyu okay. Did she tell you something special?"

"No, why ?" Minyeon said looking at him while he was fidgeting. She could feel that something wasn’t right.

"Nothing, see you tomorrow." He waved and left quickly. Minyeon frowned and decided to go to see Heeyoung, she was going out of the lift when she saw Sunggyu closing her door, his coat on. He seemed surprised to see her here but smiled and waved at her.

"Hey Minyeon how are you ?"

"Fine, and you ?" She beamed at him.

"Good, good."

"How is she?" She inquired about her friend.

"She is feeling better, her fever is nearly gone." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Nice."

"But you should talk to her, something is off and she doesn’t want to talk about it with me. Maybe with a girl she would open up a bit more." Sungyu said, his lips drawing a thin line.

Minyeon opened the door to find her friend sitting on the sofa watching a drama with some ice-cream on the table. This was no good at all. She felt bad for Heeyoung; since she was with Sungyeol she didn’t really have the time to be careful toward her bestfriend life and especially love life. She sat on the couch near her friend who was already sobbing.

"I don’t get it, he likes her! Why does he have to be that mean to her? Is hurting girls the only thing men know?" Heeyoung was bawling like a new born.

"What’s happening?"

"It’s him this freaking Hiro who is leaving her behind because he thinks it’s better like this but heck no, he is so stupid he is just hurting her. Rot in hell freaking stupid boy that can’t even love." Heeyoung said throwing tissues toward the TV.

"I was not really talking about the film." Minyeon said taking her friend hand.

Heeyoung looked at her friend and pulled her blanket on her head, Minyeon sighed and pulled it toward her.

"Everyone said in class that you and Kai broke up, there are a lot of rumors but I wanted to know your version and why you are like this." Minyeon said slowly.

"It’s Kai who did that to Woohyun, it’s him that beat up Woohyun because he thought that we were too close." Heeyoung sniffed a bit.

"So you broke up with him." Minyeon asked.

"No Myungsoo did it for me. Because he knew what Kai was doing to me. I'm glad he did because without him, I think I wouldn't have the strength to do it." Minyeon looked at her friend with widened eyes.

"What do you mean?" Heeyoung didn’t answer but only showed her friend the several bruises on her body.

"That bastard." Minyeon jumped on her feet screaming. "Why you didn’t tell us about it?"

"Because I was ashamed, I was the one who really wanted to date him and then he threatened to hurt all of you so I couldn’t let it happen." Minyeon took her friend into her arms, embracing her tightly. They started to cry together.

"Don’t worry now, Myungsoo took care of that. I’m safe now." Heeyoung smiled a little.

"But there is something else." Minyeon said.

"The problem is M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter