Christmas Special Part 3

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the winter break, Minyeon and Heeyoung were spending quality time together, watching dramas and chatting. They were now having a break lying respectively on a sofa.

"So someone has a Christmas date with Yeol huh ?" Heeyoung grinned at her friend wriggling her eyebrows.

"Yes. I am excited and worried at the same time."

"It’s Sungyeol, of course you need to be worried and excited at the same time! But don’t come back too late ! I want you to be on time for the party." Heeyoung warned.

"I can tell you the same." It was Minyeon turned to wriggle her eyebrows.

"Huh ?"

"I know someone who is having a date with Woohyun huh !"

"It’s not really a date." Heeyoung pouted.

"Oh come on ! Of course it is !" Heeyoung only smiled and threw a cushion to her friend which was the start of a pillow fight.

"It seemed like Dongwoo quite like Woohyun !" Minyeon suddenly said looking at her mobile phone

"Yes, I don’t know why but they became friends really quickly ! I am really happy about it."

"And what about Myungsoo ?" Minyeon asked her friend waiting for her reaction.

"Don’t want to talk about it."

"Just for you to know I invited him."

"You what ?" Heeyoung turned to her friend shocked.

"I invited him. No turning back." Minyeon grinned. Heeyoung puffed her cheeks annoyed while Minyeon took advantage of it by pinching them playfully.

"It hurts !" Heeyoung whined.

"So stop acting like a kid."

"But I don’t do it on purpose !" While the two girls were having fun, Sungyeol was tossing in his bed not able to find neither his sleep nor any good idea for his date. What was he going to do? He had to find an idea and quickly. He badly needed some help, and only one person could help him since he couldn’t call Sunggyu. The latter would kill him telling him that he didn’t even listen to him when they were talking about it. He dialed the number and waited three tones before that someone answered.

"Huh ?" A sleepy voice answered.

"Woohyun hyung it’s Sungyeol."

"What do you want ? Wait. Do you know what time is it ? It’s freaking 2 am!" Woohyun growled.

"I can’t sleep and can’t find any idea for the date. Help me !" Sungyeol whined.

"What ?" Woohyun yelled through the phone.

"I need your help ! What are you going to do with Heeyoung-ah?"

"Like I would tell you ! Just find something on your own, don’t steal my ideas and anyway Minyeon would be happy whatever you will do." Woohyun sighed. "Goodnight." And the line was dead. He sighed, he needed some fresh air and good advices but it seemed like he was not going to get it from anyone now. He put on his sweatpants and went out to go to his bestfriend house. Maybe he could he have some advice from him. From the situation he was in, anything would do even from Myungsoo, the cold ice prince. He sent a text to his friend to tell him he was in front of his door and waited in front of the mansion for the door to open. He found a tired looking Myungsoo all in black as usual.

"What do you want at this hour ? You’re really lucky that I was not at the club." He groaned.

"Well we can say that at least I am lucky about that. By the way, why aren’t you there?"

"Don’t feel like it tonight. I wanted some time to think."

"Someone or something bothering you ?" Sungyeol asked clearly knowing the answer.

"Kind of." Myungsoo smiled a little. They went up the stairs silently to not wake up Myungsoo parents and entered his room. Sungyeol settled on the small couch and Myungsoo lay down on his bed waiting for his friend to explain the reason why he was in his bedroom at this time of the night. Sungyeol was looking around and his eyes stopped on Myungsoo’s  photobook.

"When are you going to expose it ?"

"Soon, but I don’t know if I will expose everything. I mean some are personal."

"Do you wanna say, some are stolen and you don’t want to be seen as a creeper." Sungyeol grinned at him. He missed spending time like that with his bestfriend. He promised himself to spend more time with him.

"Well also." Myungsoo chuckled and put away his photobook from Sungyeol’s hand. He gazed at him and took his guitar and sat back on his bed, settling the instrument on his lap.

"So why are you here." Myungsoo finally asked.

"I need some advice for my date with Minyeon." Myungsoo looked at him unfazed while Sungyeol started to play with his fingers, maybe it was not a really good idea to ask him about that. Well he never had seen Myungsoo being sweet to any girl in particular. He would only use them to fool around, to make evil plans or just for fun. The first time he was actually quite nice was with Soomi but most of the time he was a real bully, he could take Heeyoung as an example.

"You’re really asking me ?" Myungsoo asked bewildered.

"Well on second thoughts I am not sure. But Woohyun doesn’t want to tell me and Sunggyu well I can’t really ask him."

"Since when are you friends with them ? Are you cheating on me ?"

"You’re so lame! Of course not, but since they are more or less hanging around Minyeon and Heeyoung, I know them more now."

"So you’re asking me for love advice now?" Myungsoo quirked an eyebrow.

"I don’t have any other options. Just thought about what you would want to do if you were dating someone."

"If I was dating someone … I think you quite know." Myungsoo said with a sly smile.

"I don’t talk about that. I am talking about true love, butterfly in the stomach, heartbeat that speeds up, mushy comments. Love. If you were deeply in love with someone that you can’t get them out of your head. That you want to spend all your time with her and that she can do only one small thing to you that will bother you for the rest of the day or even the week." Sungyeol said.

Myungsoo froze and laid back on his bed thinking about it while looking at the ceiling. If he was in love with someone who would it be ? He closed his eyes trying to find the perfect image and find out what he would want to do with her. He sat back straight and looked at Sungyeol with a small smile.

"I don’t know if I would do really big thing, but I would like to spend all my time with her. Maybe do some activities together like taking photos or cooking. Maybe also stroll around the city and take a coffee at a nice coffee shop. Hug her tightly and kiss her when she least expect it. I would always be hugging and kissing her just to be sure she is real and she is mine."

Sungyeol looked at him with big round eyes and sent him a cushion in the face.

"You’re no help ! It’s not going to help to have a wonderful date with her !" Sungyeol whined.

"First tell her what you said to me about the butterfly and things. Maybe you could find other things to say, girls like things like that. You could go at an amusement park or just walk around. Share some food at a coffee shop. Small things are the best I think, you should try that." Myungsoo shrugged.

"You’re not wrong. I will try to do that."

"You know that I am always right. Now go back home, I want to go to sleep tomorrow I am going to go Christmas shopping."

"See you later bro !"

"See you later and don’t think too much about Minyeon at night"

"I can say the same to you." Sungyeol winked at his friend. They laughed and Sungyeol went back to home. Tomorrow was going to be the best day of his life so far, he was going to confess for sure and this day might be not really planned but he was going to make it perfect.

 

 

It was D-Day and Sungyeol was at the same time really excited and frightened. He tried to breathe calmly looking at his reflection in the mirror. He had to pick up Minyeon in 30 minutes at Heeyoung’s flat. But now he had to finish preparing himself, more mentally than physically. He had listened to Sunggyu advices, wear something simple, simple was always the best, so now he was wearing a tight beige pants with a v neck tee shirt and a cardigan. And then he would put on his big coat since it was really cold. They were indeed in winter, outside it was not snowing yet but he was sure that it would definitely snow tonight for Christmas. The girls must be ecstatic right now, Heeyoung loves White Christmas he thought.

He was not that far from the reality since Minyeon was running in circles around the flat while Heeyoung was putting wrapping paper around a present. She felt satisfied and looked at Minyeon but stopped quickly since she felt instantly dizzy. She stood up and put her hands on Minyeon shoulders.

"Just calm down. It’s a date on Christmas. It is not like you’re getting married." Heeyoung reassured her.

"I don’t feel good about it! I want to stay here!"

"Everything will be alright don’t worry about it."

"I am worried, I have a bad feeling about it."

"It’s okay just try to breathe in and out slowly and calm down please. You’re stressing me out."

"Aren’t you nervous about your date with Woohyun ?"

"Why would I ? We are surely going to see a movie and then eat something and come back here for tonight party. No big deal."

"Huh huh…" Minyeon said smugly to her friend.

"Why are you looking at me with those eyes and this smile ?"

"For nothing. Nothing at all !"

"Hey hey seems like someone is finally here." Heeyoung said when she heard the doorbell. Minyeon disappeared inside the bathroom to check her reflection for the hundredth time and Heeyoung opened the door to see a nervous to death Sungyeol.

"Ready for the big thing ?" She laughed.

"Heck no. I am going to pee really." Sungyeol made a face.

"Oh come on, you two are the same. Everything will be alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter