Christmas Special Part 4

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyoung scrunched her nose looking at her gingerbread biscuit figures she was decorating for the party. It was only 2pm so she had plenty of time to prepare. She jumped and looked up at her clock when she heard her doorbell rang until she realized. Woohyun, she had totally forgotten about their meeting. She ran to her door to find him smiling at her until he saw her frown.

"Hello Heeyoung." He said

"Woohyun-ah, I am so sorry to be late I was preparing some cakes and I didn’t realized what time it was." She looked at him eyes filled with gilt.

"Don’t worry it’s okay." She smiled apologetic to him and ran to her bathroom putting on her clothes then running out the room and standing beside him.

"So where are we going ?" She said wrapping her arm around his.

"I thought we could stroll and go to drink a hot chocolate because I think you need some help with the cooking right ?"

"Is it okay for you to help me ?"

"I would be really glad to do it. I love cooking and being with you also." She smiled and nudged him playfully. Then they exited the flat and started to walk down the street looking at the shops. The shops were all beautifully decorated for Christmas, Heeyoung was smiling brightly and dragging Woohyun in front of every shop in the mall. After two hours of wandering, they stopped at a coffee shop. Woohyun asked Heeyoung to sit at a table while he was going to order their drinks, she looked at him. He had changed, a lot, his hair’s color was lighter and shorter, he was not wearing his spectacles anymore. Right now he was wearing a leather jacket with tight jeans with a v neck shirt, she wondered how he wasn’t cold with only this jacket. He came back with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands and smiling at her sweetly, she realized that lots of girls were eyeing him and she felt jealousy wash over her body.

"What are you looking at ?"

"You of course."

"Am I that handsome ?" He grinned.

"You’re so conceited Woohyun." She scoffed but wondered what had initiated all the changes in him. She felt suddenly sad thinking about the different reasons.

He laughed and they started to blow on their drinks talking about what they wanted to prepare for the dinner for the night. Woohyun was talking about how to prepare the turkey and Heeyoung was listening to his explanation, putting some of the  whipped cream on her finger it while looking blankly at him. She looked up to him when she realized that he had stopped talking and was looking at her with unexplainable look in his eyes.

"Stop doing this !" He said clearing his throat and avoiding eye contact.

"Huh ?"

"Just this, stop it’s disturbing me !" She shrugged and stopped eating the whipped cream, drinking her hot chocolate instead. They went back to talk about small things before they started to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter