Christmas Special Part 2

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas, it was the only word Heeyoung had in for the past days, Minyeon had accepted to come with her and Dongwoo to buy all the things for the Christmas party she was going to organize. At first she didn’t understood why Sungyeol was looking like he pitied her when she told him she was going with Heeyoung but now she was seeing it in front of her very own eyes she wished she had said no. Normally it was Dongwoo or Hoya who would go with her.

When it comes to Christmas, Heeyoung was going back to childhood so it means that she was acting like a 5 years old girl, stopping in front of every shop and wanting to buy every single Christmas decoration and Dongwoo was no help at all since he was exactly the same. Minyeon sighed, it would be a hell of a day if someone didn’t come quickly to help her. She closed her eyes tightly and prayed god or Christmas spirit to do something about it.

 

"Minyeon ?" She opened her eyes and smiled. Her prayers had been answered.

"Myungsoo ?"

"Are you okay ?" He asked looking at her worriedly.

"Oh thanks god! Please help me with this child I can’t stand it." Myungsoo looked at her weirdly and understood quickly seeing Heeyoung running toward them followed by Dongwoo, both of them holding several bags full of decorations. Heeyoung stopped in front of Myungsoo and the atmosphere became instantly awkward.

"Hi Heeyoung." Myungsoo said with a small smile. She stared deep into his eyes and turned to smile at Minyeon as if he did not exist.

"Look Minnie, we got all of this with Dongwoo. We just have to let them at the house and buy the food now." Myungsoo sighed, it had been more than a week that she had given him the silence treatment and it was killing him. He would have preferred that she had screamed at him or punched him. But ignoring him was the worst thing he could think of. He was going to walk away when Minyeon grabbed his arm.

"Just stay, she will stop at some point, just act normally." Minyeon whispered into his ear.

"Are you sure ?" He asked uncertain.

"Just do it. By the way, do you wanna come? We are going to do a Christmas party at her house with everyone."

"I am not sure if I am invited especially since there would be Kai."

"I am inviting you. Kai is not coming and I don’t think she would like him to come." Minyeon said looking at him weirdly.

"Huh ?"

"You don’t know about it? You were there though you told him they were done. They are now."

"What?" He asked with wide eyes.

"You have the memory of a fish Myungsoo." He looked at Heeyoung from afar as she was walking happily with Dongwoo toward her flat. When they finally got in front of the door they were greeted by two guys fighting against a Christmas tree trying to pass it through the door. Minyeon couldn’t stop laughing at the stupidity of the two guys and their tree and the third one scolding them.

"Gyu you know that you can help them instead of nagging." Heeyoung said her hands on her hips.

"Heeyoung, I am helping them by telling them what to do." He grinned. Heeyoung and Dongwoo laughed and went to help Sungyeol and Woohyun to put the tree straight. They had picked a quite huge Christmas tree but Heeyoung seemed particularly happy about it. Sungyeol was complaining again while the others were putting all the stuffs bought near the tree. Sunggyu and Dongwoo bid their goodbye to everyone since they had work to do. L felt a bit left alone since Sungyeol tried to take Minyeon for himself and Heeyoung was awed in front of Woohyun new hairstyle she just had noticed.

"Woah Woohyun, it looks so good on you. This is lighter than your actual color?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter