Christmas Special Part 1

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the end of the semester for everyone and they could finally release all their stress, exams were over meaning, no more teachers, no more homework. Only them and the holidays. On this blessed period of Christmas they could spend the best holidays finally together. Minyeon was walking down the corridor and holding her books against her chest, she just had finished her practice for the musical. Joonmyun seemed pleased with their work, she had spent so many afternoons and nights working on this song with Hik Chan so she was really pleased about it and at the same time glad it was finally over. But to her dismay, Suho was that pleased that he wanted them to work again together, it was not like she didn’t like to work with him but she didn’t needed more work in addition to their homework. Fortunately teachers had been kind enough to not give them that much work to do. She was heading now to her locker, to take her remaining books to be able to work during the holidays. She was going to close it when Heeyoung head’s popped up from behind with a big smile, she was accompanied with a guy with blue hair. So Heeyoung, Minyeon thought, it was always like that it seemed like Heeyoung was attracting guys with weird hair color. She was waiting for another to appear at any moment.

"Eonnie what are you doing?" Heeyoung asked cutely.

"Just finished my practice and going home and you? Don’t you have practice?"

"Nope, not before the holidays. We are going to Boohyun’s do you wanna join me and Woo?" She asked pointing at herself and the guy beside her.

"Woo?"

"Oh well sorry, remember Dongwoo?"

"Oh sorry I didn’t recognize you with your hair like that." Minyeon shook her head giving him an apologetic smile. Dongwoo laughed with his so particular laugh and he was joined by Heeyoung who couldn’t help but laugh every time he would. Myungsoo walked pass them and Heeyoung just shut up and looked away. Minyeon sighed and told her she was coming with them. Heeyoung clapped her hands together and they headed toward the pub. When they entered Woohyun was playing pool with an unknown guy. He stopped seeing the two girls and Dongwoo entered the pub laughing and smiling. He frowned and glanced at their companion.

"Woohyun-ah ~~" Heeyoung said smiling at him. It seemed that they had made up Minyeon thought.

"Hello everyone."

"Aren’t you saying hello to me you girls." The two girls frowned seeing that the unknown man was none other than Sunggyu but with a new hair style. Minyeon nearly choked on her own saliva and Heeyoung froze drooling on the floor. She turned toward her friend and Minyeon knew instantly what she was thinking. Indeed Sunggyu was the next one …

"No Heeyoung you’re not getting red hair." Minyeon sighed taking her voice mom.

"But eonnie." Heeyoung started to whine.

"No is no. end of the story." Heeyoung pouted and went over Sunggyu while Dongwoo, Woohyun and Minyeon went to sit at a table and chat.

"So how was your practice Minyeon?" Woohyun said glancing at Heeyoung and Sunggyu.

"Great, Joonmyun really liked the song, but he wants another one and I am not sure if I am able to do it."

"Don’t worry, I am sure you can!" Dongwoo said positively giving her a reassuringly smile.

"Yes! Listen to Dongwoo." Minyeon nodded and bit in her cake. Heeyoung and Sunggyu had finally joined them back. They started to talk about the holidays and what they were going to do and how they had planned to spend their days. The conversation deviated soon around the two boys’ funny hair color.

"Oppa can I touch your hair." Heeyoung asked him cutely.

"Heeyoung!!" Minyeon growled at her friend odd antics.

"What?" She said.

"Don’t, it’s rude. One does not touch people’s hair."

"It’s okay Minyeon don’t worry I don’t mind." Sunggyu smiled. Dongwoo started to laugh telling that she was always doing this and how they should have seen her when she had seen Hoya’s purple hair. Everyone started to laugh when Dongwoo imitated her reaction to the perfection. Heeyoung was oblivious touching Sunggyu hair, petting his head and running her fingers in his hair. Minyeon was rolling her eyes annoyed by her definitely odd friend and Woohyun seemed to be sulking in his own little world. They were disturbed by Sungyeol who came and sat at their table, they were now quite tight around the table.

"Where were you Minyeon? I thought we were walking together home today." Sungyeol asked pouting.

"Sorry I went out earlier since Joonmyun gave us a break." Minyeon answered.

"So how was it? What did he think of it?"

"He liked it a lot and he wants us to compose another one. So during the holidays I will have to meet again with Hik Chan to speak about that." She smiled.

"Again?" Sungyeol scoffed clearly unhappy at what he was hearing. Heeyoung nudged Dongwoo and Sunggyu when they felt the electricity coming from the couple when they were talking about that Hik Chan dude. They tried to go toward the pool in order to play together and escape the heavy atmosphere around the table. They failed miserably when they saw the nasty glare of Minyeon telling them : “how could you leave me alone like that ? Traitor !”

"What again?" Minyeon snapped.

"You’re spending more time with him than with me it’s not fair!" Sungyeol growled.

"I am working with him, it’s not like we are dating!"

"That’s fortunate because I am not going to let him even think about it." Sungyeol said clearly annoyed.

"Oh come on, don’t be such a child. Come back to talk to me when you will act maturely." Minyeon slammed both of her hands on the table, took her book and left the pub without a glance to anyone. Heeyoung carefully came near Sungyeol who was massaging his temple with his eyes closed.

"You okay?" She asked cautiously.

"Do I look like I am okay?" He snapped back.

"Don’t mind her, she is stressed out because of the song and she just finished her exams. She needs a break."

"I hope so."

"I will organize a Christmas party. The guys already know about it. Maybe you could make up with her there. You know Christmas feels can help." Heeyoung smiled at him.

"Maybe."

"Sungyeol, I am your friend and you need to realize something." She said seriously.

"Huh?" She leaned and flicked his forehead with her fingers.

"You need to confess to her for god sake! You’re only buzzing around her. You need to tell how you feel sincerely once. Because just making some weird allusions won’t help. Say it straight or I don’t know give her a ring. But telling her those things about you not letting Hik Chan court her didn’t tell her that you love her truly." Heeyoung crossed her arms on her chest.

"Oh you can talk Miss-I-date-a-jerk!"

"Screw you! I broke up and I can’t even considerate it dating since the only thing we were doing was practicing dance steps." Heeyoung huffed making a face.

"Really?"

"I see you didn’t talk with Myungsoo." She muttered." But it’s not the point here. Just confess before I tell this Hik Chan to do it, like that maybe you would make a move with your lazy bum." She said staring at him defiantly. Sungyeol growled and made his unfamous face to her. They stayed silent looking at their three friends playing pool and goofing around. Heeyoung sighed heavily and turned to Sungyeol.

"Oppa…" She cutely said.

"No!"

"What? I didn’t say anything yet!" She said bewildered.

"You’re not going to have your hair dye in red. No!"

"You and Minyeon fit really well together, spoiling my fun. You’re all no fun." She retreated toward the guys. "Anyway I will call Minyeon tonight for the party."

 

 

Minyeon was inside her bedroom, she was feeling really ashamed by the way she acted toward Sungyeol but at the same time she was actually glad that he was jealous. She didn’t like Hikchan that way, he was a good friend but Sungyeol getting jealous of their friendship was a way to prov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter