38

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh? Heeyoung, Sunggyu and Myungsoo ? What are you doing here ?" Minyeon asked them when she saw them arrived.

"We were supposed to meet here, remember ?" Heeyoung said frowning.

"Ho yeah. Why are you dressed so smartly ?" The three of them were wearing nice suit and dress under their coats. They all looked at each other’s and shrugged voicing the same thing at the same time.

"Family gathering !"

"When the other are coming ?" Sungyeol asked looking behind them.

"Woohyun called that he might be a bit late and Dongwoo is on his way."

"Okay. Oh Sunggyu did you dye your hair again ?" Minyeon asked realizing the new darker color on Sunggyu's hair.

"Yeah I thought it would be better, red is a bit too showy and arrogant. This lighter brown is better but still can see some red highlights I quite like it."

"When Soomi is coming ?! I told Sungyeol earlier that I really want to see her !" Minyeon added.

"Huh ? What ? Heeyoung you invited Soomi ?!" Myungsoo yelled turning fully toward Heeyoung who startled gripped Sunggyu's sleeve.

"Calm down Myungsoo! It’s nothing ! She is also on her way !" Sungyeol said with a sigh. Myungsoo sent a deathly glared toward Heeyoung who looked elsewhere. They fell silent a bit before Dongwoo and Soomi finally arrived. They all greeted each other’s warmly and joked a bit waiting for the last person to come.

"Hey Heeyoung !" Dongwoo asked cutely tilting his head to the side.

"Hum ?" 

"How come you were with Sunggyu and Myungsoo before ?" 

"Ho ! We met together on the way so we thought it would be easier to walk all together."Heeyoung shrugged.

"Hey Minyeon do you wanna see Sunggyu dead threat toward Heeyoung ?" Sungyeol asked his girlfriend wiggling his eyebrows.

"WHAT ? No way don’t do that in front of everyone Sungyeol ! It’s embarrassing !" Heeyoung cried trying to hide behind Sungyeol tall frame.

"Well only for you !" Sungyeol snickered.

"And for me also !" Sunggyu butted in, clearly not wanting to show off this dead threat.

"Oh Gyu come on !" Everyone laughed and Woohyun finally arrived, saving everyone from embarrassment. Now they have to choose where they have to go to have some fun. The reflection was intense and no one was really into something. Heeyoung and Woohyun proposed to go to his brother pub but since they were always hanging out there, it would make no difference with other day. But Sungyeol was really firm with that, they have to do something different, something unusual, something funny in other words. They were all discussing about it, or at least the boys since the girls were totally quiet tying not to freeze to death.

"Can you decide quickly. It’s not we are wearing dresses but I personally don’t feel my legs anymore and seeing Heeyoung and Soomi ‘purple face, I guess they also are freezing cold" Minyeon snapped while rubbing her hands together.

"See, let’s do this ! They are cold and it will keep them warm !" Sungyeol clasped his hands together excitedly.

"I don’t think they will like that kind of keeping warm Sungyeol !" Sunggyu said softly.

"Don’t be such a party pooper Sunggyu ! Let’s go !"

Sunggyu sighed and they started to follow Sungyeol toward the place they were walking. Dongwoo and Woohyun were walking side by side joking around about the next time they will do some sports together. Sungyeol was leading the way with Minyeon in hand who was desperately trying to find out where they were heading. Soomi was trying to get a conversation with a fully blushing Myungsoo who was stuttering and looking around to find some comfort. Heeyoung was walking far behind them looking at the small group thoughtful, she had learnt to love them all even Myungsoo. her heart flinched when she saw  Woohyun laughing, she couldn’t do that to him but she didn’t really have another solution. Her eyes wandered toward Minyeon, maybe her friend could help her out. She was so deeply in her thoughts that she didn’t see where she was heading and walked right into something hard. She looked up to see Sunggyu looking at her quizzically. He tilted his head a bit.

"A penny for your thoughts ?"

"I think you will need more than only one." Heeyoung said smiling sadly at him.

"We will find a solution, we always find one ! Don’t worry. What we need to worry about is where Sungyeol is leading us to !" Sunggyu grinned wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Where ?" Heeyoung asked confused.

"Toward a lot of problems. Aish this kid is really something." Sunggyu sighed. Heeyoung puffed her cheeks and stayed beside Sunggyu. They had to wait for a bus to go to the place Sungyeol wanted them to go. The girls were freezing and the boys had lent them their coats.

"How much time before the bus is coming?" Soomi asked jumping up and down in a vain attempt to keep herself wam.

"Around 20 minutes." Dongwoo said checking the timetable.

"I am hungry !" Heeyoung whined.

"You’re always hungry Heeyoung." Sungyeol scoffed.

"That’s not a bad idea, why not go and grab some stuff to eat and drink when we would get there." Woohyun butted in sensing the tension rising between the two friends.

They all played some games to choose who was going to go and Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sunggyu were chosen. They all went running toward  convenience store since it was a bit far and they couldn’t miss the bus. If so they would have to wait for at least one hour more and it was not going to happen. Minyeon wasn’t having a hype spirit from the night, firstly because everyone was eyeing Sungyeol suspiciously and his reputation to be a troublemaker didn’t help at all. So she was afraid that he would lead them to something not that legal or worst somewhere they could have big problems. Secondly Heeyoung had been quite weird since she arrived, she had avoided everyone eyes especially Woohyun. She wasn’t as fun and outgoing than usual and she was staying not really far from Sunggyu. Finally Myungsoo was even more odd than usual, maybe it was his new hairstyle and haircolour or the fact that Soomi was with them but he was not in his right state of mind, always spacing out and mumbling things. He was always eyeing Sunggyu and Heeyoung suspiciously and every time Woohyun would try to talk to him, he would jump and step backward. Minyeon was sure that something was going around those three and she had to discover it. But before she had to take care about Soomi and Myungsoo, these two have to become a couple soon.

The guys made it just in time to jump in the bus. They all sat at the back of the bus but it was not like there were a lot of people, except two or three people they were alone inside the bus. Minyeon grew anxious when all the passengers went out and they continued inside until they reach the countryside. They all looked at Sungyeol suspiciously, looking aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter