.19

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 25 minutes of ride, they came off and entered the park.

"So what do you want to do ?" Heeyoung said jumping up and down.

"Let’s split ?" Sungyeol said wanting some time alone with Minyeon.

Minyeon grabbed Heeyoung’s arm and started to walk around the park, Sungyeol sighed defeated and Woohyun only smiled.

"Take your time, even if you want to spend time with her just wait." Woohyun said sensing Sungyeol hopelessness.

"But I can’t, I really want to be with her alone."

"She may be a bit afraid to be alone with you, just wait the time will come gradually. For now, just try to be as romantic and kind as you can." Woohyun winked at him.

"Thank you." Sungyeol said.

"Girls ! Do you want some ice cream first ?" Woohyun said clapping his hands together.

They nodded happily and went over the ice cream stand. They all choose their flavor, Chocolate for Minyeon, Strawberry for Heeyoung, vanilla for Woohyun and mint with chocolate chip for Sungyeol, after getting their orders they all sat at a table and started eating and talking playfully together. Sungyeol didn’t know how to be romantic and kind, he had to try hard but nothing was helping. Minyeon was eating her cone peacefully while Woohyun and Heeyoung were a bit messier. Woohyun had put some ice cream on Heeyoung’s nose and now she was trying to put some ice cream on him but he was dodging all her attempts. Sungyeol found it cute and wanted to try it, so he took his cone and put it on Minyeon face. But instead of putting a bit of ice cream on his finger and then apply on her face, like Woohyun had done, Sungyeol used the whole cone and now Minyeon face was covered with mint and chocolate chip. Everyone froze, looking at Sungyeol like he was a mad man.

"What’s wrong with you." Heeyoung said glaring at him. Sungyeol was frozen on the spot still holding his cone.

"I just wanted to be romantic and kind." He muttered.

"By putting ice cream all over her face ?" Heeyoung was looking angry and Woohyun couldn’t say anything but everyone jumped when Minyeon exploded in laughter startling everyone and put her ice cream on Sungyeol face too. After that everyone laughed along except for Sungyeol who hadn’t recovered from the shock.

 

They were now walking inside the park, Heeyoung and Woohyun were ahead of them, playfully teasing each other while Minyeon and Sungyeol were just awkwardly following. The latter was questioning himself the pro and con of taking her hand or not. He wanted to be as easy going as Woohyun but he couldn’t maybe because he was not really friend with Minyeon or at least he wanted to be more than that.

"I really wish that Heeyoung date him instead of Kai. Sometime this guy seems to be a real douche bag." Minyeon said out of the blue.

"Yeah you right." Sungyeol was not really listening to what she was saying, Woohyun had put some girly headband on his head and on his friend head and they were now taking some selca, pouting and smiling. Sungyeol not knowing what to do, started to copy and mimic Woohyun even if it was miles away from him, so when the latter would play with Heeyoung hair, Sungyeol would do the same with Minyeon. Heeyoung had noticed it and found it way too superficial and weird. If he wanted to be romantic or caring toward Minyeon he had to do it on his own not copy Woohyun who was quite cheesy which didn't match Sungyeol personality. If he wanted to court Minyeon, he had to do it his own way. She took the opportunity when Minyeon and Sungyeol had stopped in front of a small stand of sweets, she quickly took Woohyun hand and started to run as fast and far as she could. When she thought they were safe she turned toward the breathless Woohyun and let him breathe back.

"What’s the matter ?" He said, his hands on his knees.

"Sungyeol really needs some time alone with Minyeon. And she is quite afraid to be alone so unless I do that, she won’t have let me go. Moreover seeing Sungyeol acting like you was unbearable for me."

"Why ? Are you jealous ? You want only me to act like that toward you ?"

"You’re such a cheesy guy. Gyu was right." She said crossing her arms on her ches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter