.18

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following week was really weird for Minyeon, since her parents were not here she was mostly alone in her house so she would end up at Heeyoung’s flat because she was starting to get bored and feel lonely. Sungyeol wasn’t here for the entire school week because of a sport competition he had, so he was away for training with half of the school. L didn’t even show up at school so it was only Minyeon and Heeyoung but they appreciate their time together knowing that once Sungyeol would comeback he would take away Minyeon. The latter was also dubitative about the relationship of her friend and her boyfriend but Heeyoung would always brush off any question with a smile saying that Kai was fine. When finally Friday was here Sungyeol came at the end of the school to fetch Minyeon and walked her to her house.

"I am so sorry I couldn’t come to school but we had to train really hard for the competition and coach was really a pain in the …a…. neck." Sungyeol said walking as close to Minyeon as he could.

"I can understand it’s normal, aren’t you a bit tired?" Minyeon asked him seeing the dark circles under his eyes.

"Quite but I really wanted to see you. And also to ask you if you wanted to go to Lotte World with me on Saturday?"

"Yes I really would like to, but only the two of us?" She said playing with her hands.

"Yes why?" He smiled to her, loving how she was embarrassed.

"Wouldn’t it be awkward?" Minyeon said unsure.

"I don’t think so."

"Wouldn’t it be better if Heeyoung and her boyfriend come with us?" She questionned him.

"Like a double date?"

"Yes! I’ve always wanted to do that!" Minyeon clapped her hands excitedly.

"That’s sound good, well just ask Heeyoung and we can meet at the bus stop." Sungyeol smiled not being able to resist her.

"Right, oh look they are here! I am going to ask her!" Minyeon said spotting Heeyoung in the hallways.

Minyeon ran toward Kai and Heeyoung who were walking toward the dance studio talking about dance movement. They jumped when Minyeon appeared in front of them.

"Heeyoung! Do you wanna go to Lotte world with me and Sungyeol? Kai can come also!" She said excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Oh that sounds fun but I don’t know if Sungyeol is okay with that?" Heeyoung said looking unsure at Sungyeol who was watching them from afar.

"Yes he wants it also! A double date seems so fun!" Minyeon answered blocking Heeyoung sight of Sungyeol.

Heeyoung turned her head toward Kai who was expressionless. She shook a bit his arms like to wake him up and at this instant Minyeon noticed that he was looking quite cold, even colder that L which she thought was not possible on this world.

"On Saturday I am not free we had a few things already planned." He snapped looking at his girlfriend.

"Oh really." Heeyoung asked not really surprised.

"Sorry Heeyoung. Minyeon it’s not like you’re disturbing but we have to go to our practice and we are kinda wasting time right now." Kai said coldly.

"Okay, see you." Minyeon said a bit sad.

"I am calling you tonight !" Heeyoung said waving at her while being dragged by Kai. Minyeon nodded and came back near Sungyeol who was still waiting for her.

"So?" He asked when she was in front of him.

"Kai can’t come, he has something to do." Minyeon sighed.

"That’s too bad. So it would be the two of us?!" He said clearly enjoying the fact that they were going to be alone.

"Well you can ask L to come also! We haven’t seen him this week ."

"Really? This piece of trash promises me to come to school! He is such a liar, I am sure he had spent his week …" Sungyeol growled, his hands tightened in a fist. He looked at Minyeon who was waiting for him to end his sentence, looking with her big innocent eyes. He gulped.

"Forget about what I said! Let’s walk to your house." Sungyeol smiled.

"You know that my house is only at five minutes from here?" Minyeol told him.

"It’s still five minutes with you."

"Oh my! So cheesy." Minyeon said laughing.

"You make me like that!" He laughed along with her, displaying his gummy smile.

They finally arrived in front of door and it was really awkward. Sungyeol was talking trying to erase the uneasiness.

"So we are here." He said putting his hands inside his pockets and swaying slowly on his feet.

"Yes." Minyeon said her head hanging low, playing with a peeble.

"Your house is really pretty."

"Thank you. See you tomorrow then." She blurted out holding the hem of the jacket of her uniform.

"See you." He said quietly his face unreadable.

They waved at each other and Sungyeol left while Minyeon opened her door but she realized she could not end it like that and that this small talk was to extend the time they had together, that’s why Sungyeol looked a bit d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter