.03

Opposites do attract [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyeon was having a really good time; Sungyeol had left and went back with L because they needed to talk apparently L was really pissed off by something, more like someone from what Sungyeol had read on his mobile phone. So when she entered her classroom she was surprised to see her best friend staring into space, her face livid. She sat beside her friend with a smiling face.

"Hey, something is wrong?" Minyeon asked seeing Heeyoung blank face.

"No everything is alright! Don’t worry." Heeyoung tried to change the subject of the conversation. So how was it?

Minyeon couldn’t hide her happiness, she didn’t know neither how to explain how it was? Exceptional? Wonderful? Wicked? Everything at the same time and it would still be an understatement.

"Well it was really nice actually, we talked, alot and that’s pretty all but it was really amazing." She excitedly started to talk.

"What did you talk about? I’m a bit upset I thought you would have done more things than just talk." Heeyoung wriggled her eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? What thing?"

"Nothing. So...the subject of your conversation?" Heeyoung laughed slightly.

Minyeon couldn’t even answer her friend because the bell rang announcing that the lunch time was over and the teachers were gonna be in their classrooms at any seconds now.

"Let’s talk after class." It was the only thing Heeyoung could mouthed before Mr Park entered the room and slammed all his books on the desk, looking very angry. the day was going to be long this teacher was known to be kind and nice to students except when they were not working enough. So taking note of the redness of his face and the wrinkles between his eyebrows mean that he was furious.

"I am totally, utterly and everything finishing in –ly furious! Are you really that dumb?"

The class just stay silent, at this time it was the only thing they could do. No one was going to answer and willingly have one hour or more of detention especially with the sunny weather outside contrasting with the cold atmosphere of the classroom.

"Well let’s start with the correction of this test and then we will work again on this chapter, the one about Korean Civil War, the one you seemed to have problem with!"

And with this they started the two first periods of their afternoon, followed by their biology class and the long awaited by Heeyoung Chemistry and it would be over for the day. However it went really fast for Minyeon, Heeyoung was really trying hard to follow what the teacher was explaining. But trying was not enough for her, or maybe only for today. Minyeon could sense that something was wrong with her friend. She was not a top student but she had good grades, and right now it seemed like she was not into it at all, she was spacing out or her eyelids were shutting slowly and Minyeon could see that her friend was trying to fight back her tiredness and sleepiness.

"Unnie, just sleep, I will give you my notes." 

"It’s okay Minyeon."

"You’re nearly sleeping!"

They were interrupted by the teacher looking at them or more like glaring. The two shut their mouths and went back to their books. For the first time, Minyeon was really happy to hear the bell ring. She really wanted to go sunbath, take some warmth before the winter comes and talk with her friend abput her date but also to talk about what was on Heeyoung mind lately. She took her time to put her books in her bag, Heeyoung was already outside, buying snacks for them and she would be waiting for her at the park. As soon as she went out of her class, she bumped into someone broad shoulder.

"I am really sorry excuse me." Minyeon apologized.

"Oh Minyeon." 

She looked up to the man, or more like two men. Sungyeol.

"Are you going home now?" He asked smiling.

"Euhm no, I am going to meet Heeyoung at the park."

"That sounds good, can I come?" Minyeon nodded eagerly

Minyeon was feeling overexcited because their relationship was improving faster than she expected. She was feeling like their relationship was improving, well if she could talk about a relationship but it was better than before to say the least.They were interrupted by L. Who was giving sharp look at the two.

"I don’t think so." He codly snapped.

"Why not Myu –I mean L ? I think it would be a good idea for once." Sungyeol said.

"I don’t want to."

"Well, I’m going alone in this case." Sungyeol said starting to head outside the school.

Minyeon could feel it, even if the conversation was quite usual for two friends, she had sense the tone of L, the tension well hidden. She went to the park with Sungyeol and L who finally give up, but was cursing under his breath sometimes. When they finally arrived at the park situated n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter