8- 1-2-3

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~
Long time, no see~
I hope you really enjoy this update. 
Make me happy and Let me know~ 
Love you~ <3 <3

 

 

 

"What's the last thing you remember, Sehun?" Jongin sat on the edge of bed asking. 

"I don't know," Sehun replied calmly.

"You don't know the last thing you remember?" Emily pressed. Sehun shook his head for an answer. 

Emily turned to Jongin questingly. He nodded in an understanding manner. 

"Where were you going?" Jongin thought of changing the game. He would ask different random questions. The Same topic related. Dissimilar query, one target. Sehun's lost piece. 

Sehun shrugged, 
"I don't know."

Emily felt frustrated. She was so sorry for Sehun's condition. The boy not only lost his memory but also feeling so lost and empty. Let alone his evil sister. 

"You were running away with someone." Emily slipped. 

Jongin glared at her and Sehun tilted his head, 
"W- wha- ...with someone? With who?" Sehun was alerted all of a sudden that he hopped down the bed landing on his feet, 
"Is someone waiting for me out there?" 

Jongin held Sehun's arms, 
"Sehun... Listen, we don't know who, how or what was going on, but we do know one thing for sure." Sehun looked straight at Jongin not afraid of what the latter might say. Jongin cleared his throat, he can see Sehun's vivid anticipation but he doesn't actually know how Sehun would react after he listens. 
After all, it did take Emily some time to come to him and ask for help, some time since the accident...

"It's been a while, Sehun." Jongin let it out. 

Sehun sat absend mindedly having the bed surronding him, keeping him from the fall. It's like he knew but it was hard to hear. 

"Are you okay?" Jongin asked, concerned, wanting to smack Emily's head for her foolish act. 

"I want to remember. I need to." Sehun said at the edge of tearing. 

"It's okay, we're gonna do it together. I'm afraid we're done for today. We're gonna try again in two days. Rest now!" Jongin was about to leave when Sehun grabbed his wrist, 
"No, we're not finished today and we're gonna do it every day. I need to remember. I need to know."

Sehun's insisting words touching Jongin. Touched somewhere deep inside of him. He wasn't sure if he ever was that deep, or maybe Sehun dug a new depth in his soul. 

Even with Sehun's brain insufficiency, his heart is struggling, is screaming to be heard. 

"Listen, Sehun, if we pressed too hard, you might lose them forever. Even in some worse cases, you might lose your current memory. We don't want that, do we?" Jongin spoke the truth. When he asked previously and Sehun said he didn't remember what was the last thing before the accident, he knew. 

Jongin knew that Sehun didn't lose his memory to the accident. In fact, he lost it to something else. Jongin is weighing his thought to something, he's gonna help Sehun out of this but if it ever turned out that he was right and Sehun's memory was being blocked not erased, in fright not by accident... Jongin swore to himself that he's gonna put Shauna in jail no matter what it takes him to. 

"It hurts when I hear my name..." Sehun blurted out of nowhere. 

"W-what?" Dazed, Jongin asked. 

"When someone call my name. Sehun. It hurts. A lot. It made me wanna cry. " Sehun said already tears threatening to fall.

Jongin nodded. Someone close to Sehun. They were running together. But that someone could be a friend, a family member, a lover, a partner. There're a lot of possibilities but there, they made it to number one, 
1- Someone dear. 

Jongin nodded, 
"Actually, that's very good, Sehu-" Jongin stopped midsentence when Sehun's eye dropped a tear. 

"I... I'm sorry..."

Sehun shook his head, 
"It's the way you say it. When you say it, it's not like anyone else does. I couldn't control the wave of emotions." 

Jongin nodded, 
"Please, if you want me to help you, listen to me. Get some rest now, you need it. " Jongin pressed, but this time, Sehun surrendered too soon, he just slid down laying in bed, bringing both his knees to his chest. Jongin took another note of that and laid the covers on Sehun. 

 

 


Jongin nodded, 
"It's fright," He said as he sat on his chair in the desk in his office. Emily frowned, 
"What do you mean?" 

"The way he pulled himself together to sleep. Does he do that all day or maybe just tonight when we were there?" He asked. 

Boom! Tied! If it's a yes, it's big trouble, if it's a no, it's a big trouble. 

"He does. He always curls up like that, ever since he woke up." Emily assured Jongin's fears. 

The boy sighed shaking his head hanging it down,
"It's not the accident he lost his memory to. Something else happened and because it was related to his dear person, his mind automatically locked the memory." 

"How is that even possible?" Emily couldn't get along. 

"Minds were created with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter