12- Catastrophe

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~ <3 
I'm soon back. 
I don't have much to say about this chappie, lovelies~
But, I'm sorry. 
You're gonna understand when you read on. Do communicate with me after you're done, babies~ 
Love you, and sorry for breaking your little hearts. 
Let me know~ 
With Love...
 

 

“Isn’t he taking too long?” Jongin thought.

“You’re gonna scare him away, Jongin.” Emily squeezed some oranges on the turkey slices.

Jongin bit his nails humming. He doesn’t want to push Sehun away but he’s in a condition to be taken care of, not left alone like that.

“And no, that’s not why you’re acting like a kid now. I know he’s sick but right now you don’t like the idea of him being *Without* you, don’t you?” She smiled finally inserting the turkey in the oven,
“Good we found slices somewhere. This town has no turkey on this day.”

Jongin breathed in and sat straight looking at Emily,
“Don’t you think it’s weird? Us talking about me having feelings for someone else?”

Emily straightened her back and got lost for a second. Someone else than her own brother. Jongin’s one true love. The boy that changed everything in their lives. Emily shrugged,
“I don’t know.”

Jongin sighed and approached her, he rubbed her shoulder,
“I’m sorry.”
 
Emily shook her head,
“It’s okay, it still hurts you too…”

Jongin pulled her and embraced her,
“I feel guilty that I’m increasing feelings for someone else.”

Emily rubbed his back,
“Don’t do that, don’t talk about that… Speaking of that someone, I really think he is late. Try to call him.”

~~~~~~~~

Luhan’s great shock, seeing Sehun right before his eyes, talking like a stranger, smiling like a stranger, not even recognizing Luhan, it hurt him. It hurt more than any other pain he had felt for the last three years… No, for the past years of his whole life.
Sehun was right there, looking at him, he didn’t say any apologies, he didn’t say where he has been, he didn’t say anything. And then he walked away from him, he saw him crying his heart out and he just walked away from him.
Sehun, the love of his life, everyone to him, everything to him, Luhan’s whole world, he disappeared with no trace, not a phone call, not a message, he vanished from Luhan’s world and came back three years later and the first thing he says, mango, please? Mango?
And then Luhan breaks down losing all his senses and Sehun sees him then he just walks away? He just walks away like that? Just as easy?

Luhan tried to hit his chest for some air but there was no use, he held Minseok’s hand and gasped for air but his lungs kicked any atom of air to pass through. His eyes gotten redder in a scary way. Minseok himself got scared, he thought Luhan was dying, he wasn’t able to breathe. He didn’t wait for another second and called the ambulance who told him to keep Luhan sitting like that and keep trying to help him calm down.

~~~~~~~~

“Maybe if I see him I would remember.” Sehun nodded to himself before a mighty sting hit his heart. Sehun fell to the floor unconscious.

~~~~~~~~

Minseok did as he was told. He sat still next to Luhan. Minseok felt like dying again. He knew he shouldn’t have let his heart go through this again. Not again. His heart wasn’t ready to get broken again after the one true love he ever had. But he just couldn’t, he didn’t know until he was deeply, madly in love with him. He didn’t know earlier.

The ambulance arrived soon. When they did, Luhan was already unconscious. Minseok freaked out but they told him that they’ve got it under control and that he’s gonna be okay.
As the started moving, they saw a big gathering of people in the street, a boy laid on the floor unconscious as well. The ambulance pulled over and stopped to give him help, but Sehun was far worse than getting a fist aid help.
They did it and laid Sehun down next to Luhan in the ambulance.

Minseok looked at Sehun while holding Luhan’s hand. He didn’t know what to do or what to say. He wondered why did Sehun pass out as soon as he left. The people who surrounded him said that he just fell to the floor like someone knocked his head. No car hit him and no man pushed him, he just fell down, just like that.
He felt bad for him, he held Sehun’s phone and dialed number one, it displayed Shauna, he shrugged thinking maybe the similarity in names maybe she’s his sister or something.

“Hi, Sehun!...” It sounded like the lady on the other line gritted her teeth while answering the phone.

“Umm… Hi, I’m not Sehun, we just found him senseless in the street.”

“What? Where are you now?”

~~~~~~~~

Jongin coughed rubbing his chest,
“I think I’ve caught cold.” He coughed again.

“Come with me, I’m going to the hospital to pick something I forgot, Let D.R Shelter check on you. I don’t think it’s just cold, your chest is not behaving for months now.”

Emily dragged Jongin out and picked a cab to the hospital. As soon as hey arrived, Emily saw someone familiar… Shauna.

“Sh*t! Jongin! That’s Sehun’s sister.” Emily poked his arm.

Jongin frowned, he stopp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter