15- Behind the Bars

Please, Remember Me~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~
I missed every single person. Hey, my beloved babies, you are loved.
Have a great day~ 
I'm sorry for the very late update, izzaticantik_99
This might be a little hurtful for you, imguest sorry baby <3
Tell me guys what you think about it~
With love <3 <3 <3 

 







                                                                        Every Goddamn choice embraces a reason behind it.                               


‘I.. Uh.. My name is Jongin and I am a doctor. Being a phycologist didn’t keep me away from the operation rooms. I’ve done my share but, as years passed by, I preferred to deal with the alive bodies than the laid down on tables.
I am a human being before I am a doctor, there was a reason for me to hate dealing with blood in the OR and rather counting my efforts outside those doors. Every Goddamn choice embraces a reason behind it. And us, stupid humans think not admitting it is denying the real cause.
And that’s not the case.’
Jongin spoke to his mirror fully aware that Sehun and Emily are on iced tea date somewhere downtown. He has done all the researchers he needed to do without anyone sneaking up on him or asking what he is reading for long hours. He had made some calls to some of his old professors as well and got all the answers he needed. Lastly, he didn’t forget to set a password to his laptop so no one can access it behind his back and made sure not even his longtime friend Emily can figure that code out.
It wasn’t long before the tea couple got him chirping and telling tales about their date. To Jongin, it was naively cute when Sehun is all mesmerized at something that doesn’t require that action. He also hadn’t seen Emily so out of her own shell in a very long time, he was glad they made it out together.
“So, when are you giving me the report?” Sehun smiled and sat across the table. Jongin smiled back, “X is a friend of yours and all your circle knows him.”
“Wha- what?” His too-surprisingly direct and short answer got Sehun all froze with the smile confused not knowing where to go, and Emily stopped in her tracks and stared at Jongin questioning if that doctor still knows what he is doing blurting out something like that, just like he did.
“X is an old friend of yours. Probably your family and friends are aware of him. It won’t be so hard to know who he is, that’s a piece of cake now.” Jongin said.
“And what’s stopping us, is..?” Sehun frowned at Jongin.
“Brain total block.”
“What, is that even scientific?” Sehun scoffed and got up already all worked up, “You know what? I’m sick of all this mirror and medical freakin’ cases that I think no one ever heard of! I’d rather believe in dark magic! So what? Some people are too damn sensitive and that high sensitivity is probably caused by some accident in their childhood or bad memories. For all I care. I’m not buying any of this!” Sehun blurted out of nowhere and stood up, “I’m opening that God damn suitcase for all I care!” Sehun was too fast that neither Jongin nor Emily could stop him from darting into his room and locking himself up.
“Sehun!!!” Jongin screamed his heart out, “Sehun! Stop this! Don’t open it! Don’t open it!” Jongin’s fists were strong enough to break down any door but that door was hard enough not to fall down in front of the doctor’s angry fists.
“SEHUN!”

Sehun laid the large suitcase on the bed and unlocked the small metal lock. He tossed it aside and ped it with a deep steady breath. He found a phone on top and a broken chip, he tilted his head at the pieces not knowing what might cause the chip out from the first place to be shattered in three pieces. He took them out and checked the next item, it was a bag with a name of a popular clothing store name on it. He opened the bag slowly and peeked inside it.

“SEHUN! OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR! DON’T OPEN THE SUITCASE! DON’T LOOK INSIDE THE BAG!”
Those, were the last words heard before he fainted with a complete brain blackout that even Jongin wasn’t able ministering him alone at home. He was taken immediately to the hospital.


~~~~~~~~

“What’s taking you so longgg~” Luhan whined as he stood outside the bedroom door waiting for Minseok to finish getting dressed already. It was their first date and Luhan was too excited that he was up early and all ready to go.
“Listen, Minseok! I woke up early, made us breakfast, cleaned up, sent you to work and got back home cleaned every single thing and took a very long shower and got all dressed and nicely brushed my hair to the side even and you’re still in there wearing a shirt and pants!” Luhan whined like a kid after listing all day like a very bored spouse who’s been left home alone all week and finally grabbed a hold on the weekend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter